Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is usually pretty accurate in his trial timeline. The defense should have had these witnesses waiting and ready. We all know by now the tactic is to delay long enough to lose the jury or for new technology to become available to help their client twist previous facts and to outright lie. What the hell is this new PI up to anyway... looking for dirt on Lonnie now, no doubt, and probably ALL of the prosecutions witnesses.

Well, you know the defense will have to wrap up before March 31. That is the day Geff's clinic opens its big violence boondoggle (I mean conference) in Hawaii.

Trial Days – Jodi Arias Retrial – Jurors present

(respectfully snipped)

*Jurors present 125 hrs in 14 weeks trial to date – (56:30 hrs since Dec 18th)

"Thanks" isn't enough.

YOU are awesome! XXOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Witness on the 18th will last an hour according to Nurmi.

Geff can't testify until 25th or 26th. #jodiarias

I chose March 10th as the day for the verdict. I was really hoping I was wrong.

I have heard people sing it to disparage Mexicans, to call them cockroaches instead of singing about a cockroach. This was years ago in west Texas.

Well, I'm Mexican and it don't offend me. You'd really have to be looking for something to be offended at...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

Willmott says Geff will take about 2 days. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

JSS is unhappy with their schedule. #jodiarias

:eek: JSS is finally -- finally unhappy with the schedule ...

I need a smiley that "faints" !

BBM :thud: I wish she'd pulled her whip and hurried the DT from the onset, this sideshow would be done already.

riginally Posted by dog.gone.cute
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

TA visited the following "dating" site...

Match.x com, Fling.x com, & adultfriendfinder.x com. (x to break auto links.) #jodiarias

all legal sites..mo

Im so over the sex thing and *advertiser censored* thing..

the defense stinks of desperation,mo
I agree. It seems Wilmott is intent on making it appear as if Travis was deviant, and of absent of any moral fiber and character. Unlike her princess of a client.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

"Interested in your research regarding TA's computer. Time comp was access post murder & if adult sites were accessed thru
user." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Nurmi argues that they just heard this testimony from Detective Smith. #jodiarias

Yeah we wouldn't want any repetition in testimony would we? Except for when you call the same crew as in you did previously and repeat 98% of what they said then, which was already 90% repetitive. That's different.

Geff and MF must have speaking engagements more important than a death penalty trial?

Why are we haggling over the next witness when the current witness hasn't yet finished her testiphony?

JA is still in the middle of her stem winder, to be followed by JM's cross-examination, juror questions, etc.

What does JSKS think she's doing?

The AZ Supremes have declined to hear Laurence's appeal.

It's time to proceed with all due haste.

Let's get Dr. MF's "shank" back on the stand and pronto.

Apúrate!'

If I disclose that some of my computer components were made in Taiwan, I'm eating a fajita right now, and I have a small cane collection handed down from my forbears, does it make me a racist?

No... but did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night?

Are we going to do the Cha Cha today, or have the ' guilty three' gone home? Perhaps they will not be available for questioning for three weeks? Eh, Nurmi?

Nurms said Dr. F was ready to testify this week, why can't she do it tomorrow? He said 1 hr with her?? Loser

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 10m 10 minutes ago
Geff was suppose to testify the 18th & Fonseca this week but they r blaming the State taking longer than scheduled for the delay

Per BK, JSS also told KN that witnesses don't belong to either side when he was whining about JM calling "our expert"

... oh but Kirk Nurmi's do... they absolutely DO!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Sizzle ends.

Then Nurmi asks to approach. #jodiarias

Don't get this....

Sorry.

Dworkin to testify for the State tomorrow 10 am
John Smith aka Pseudonym aka "I have a nickname and I use it" is available to testify for DT on 2/18
Geffner available after 2/25 to testify for DT.

JSS said get this trial moving! She wants first DT witness by 2/17

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Juan is on the phone w/someone.

JSS at bench.

Jodi is talking animatedly and her finger is visibly bent. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online