Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me cynical but the Judge saying 'we need to finish this trial' and actually making sure that we finish it ASAP are two different things. I'm so used to the Judge saying one thing, having a sidebar and then granting the whims and demands of the Defense. This trial will go on for another month.

Nurms said Dr. F was ready to testify this week, why can't she do it tomorrow? He said 1 hr with her?? Loser

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 10m 10 minutes ago
Geff was suppose to testify the 18th & Fonseca this week but they r blaming the State taking longer than scheduled for the delay

Who is the rare bird local witness?

I have heard people sing it to disparage Mexicans, to call them cockroaches instead of singing about a cockroach. This was years ago in west Texas.

WOW! I've never been exposed to that, I am Mexican. It's always been a happy dancing song, way back to when I was a child right up to today.

While I do understand that JM wanted to clear both his name and Flores' over the DT accusations, I think that a couple more witnesses testifying to JA's stalking/manipulation might have been important since there appears to have been time today. It's not as if he didn't have plenty to pick from. Just hope the jury gets a good picture of JA in between all this computer *advertiser censored* nonsense...<sigh>

According to BK, it sounds like the judge is going to deal with the so-called heckling today.

Call me cynical but the Judge saying 'we need to finish this trial' and actually making sure that we finish it ASAP are two different things. I'm so used to the Judge saying one thing, having a sidebar and then granting the whims and demands of the Defense. This trial will go on for another month.

Month?

More like Cinco de Mayo...

From MK:

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 15s16 seconds ago

Dworkin is apparently Martinez' last witness.

Nurmi says he has no witnesses to call until Feb 18.

Stephens says she wants trial finished.

:eek: Did JSS really say that -- or is that MK distorting what she said ?

What the judge wants and what she actually does are miles apart. Every. Time.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 15m15 minutes ago &#61489; Phoenix, AZ
Geff was suppose to testify the 18th & Fonseca this week but they r blaming the State taking longer than scheduled for the delay #jodiarias

So what is the problem? If Geff was supposed to testify the 18th why all of a sudden is he not available until the 25-26th? I call Liar Liar pants on fire!

After Lonnie Dworkin and the defense's few witness, we are on to closing arguments, aren't we? I know that, with Jodi's borderline personality disorder, she will be unable to get up in front of everyone to finish her allocution. If she can't be cross-examined by Juan, I know she won't be able to talk about giving Spanish lessons to a mostly-Hispanic group of women, giving her hair to Locks of Love, and starting a recycling program while she's in prison.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Head of security is now at the bench with lawyers and judge #jodiarias #3tvarias

riginally Posted by dog.gone.cute
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

TA visited the following "dating" site...

Match.x com, Fling.x com, & adultfriendfinder.x com. (x to break auto links.) #jodiarias

I agree. It seems Wilmott is intent on making it appear as if Travis was deviant, and of absent of any moral fiber and character. Unlike her princess of a client.
See, but the thing is, in my opinion, this is just more insight into WHY Jodi killed him. He was resorting to websites to find a wife- HE DIDN'T WANT JODI. She had managed to drive Lisa away, and I don't care what she says- she managed to drive Mimi away too.

The jury, I totally believe, are going to see it this way too.

The defense, in all of their blunders to make Travis the bad guy keep showing Jodi's hand- and her motive. She was monitoring all of his online activity. This is all Jodi- even the Lonnie is on our team crap- and I need people thrown out of this courtroom. She will have none of these "abilities" at Perryville. Her game is almost over. Bye bye Jodi Ann.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Juan is on the phone w/someone.

JSS at bench.

Jodi is talking animatedly and her finger is visibly bent. #jodiarias

She must have been hitting her cell walls again.

I think court ruling might have lit a fire under JSS.

yeah - she did that. First she said LD would be on the stand tomorrow, then she caved and will let the DT talk to him before and then they can renew the motion to preclude. Her strong spine didn't last long...

From MK:

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

We have been waiting for the head of court security to show up. #jodiarias

OMG ... the defense team is ridiculous ... their client BUTCHERED -- SLAUGHTERED - a wonderful man to death, and they are worried about someone singing a song -- or name calling -- or childish carp ?

:gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

Willmott says Geff will take about 2 days. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

JSS is unhappy with their schedule. #jodiarias

:eek: JSS is finally -- finally unhappy with the schedule ...

I need a smiley that "faints" !

TOO LITTLE! TOO LATE! Sherry flat out LIED to the panel about December 18th. She ought to be ASHAMED of her Courtroom!

She must have been hitting her cell walls again.

I think court ruling might have lit a fire under JSS.

I think it's just time! I think she's wanted to finish this for a while but her hands have been tied by the defense. At this point, this mitigation phase is set to take as long as the guilt phase. That is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1