Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I knowI know what you typed.

My son's Dad once wanted to check a price for Dick's Sporting Good's online store... that's not what he ended up seeing....

Heh, heh. No, I did not type Dick Trickle. The popular driver's first name I typed is Jeff. ;)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds ago

Sorry Dorian, glad to know you're still alive lol #jodiarias
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites

I have no idea what is going on.

Perhaps a PI that works for Willmott and not the independent one.

Maybe this clear it up. Not Dorian.
Just the facts ‏@capemayniac 3m3 minutes ago

#jodiarias "court appointed" investigator died, not her private investigator, Dorian Bond

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds ago

Sorry Dorian, glad to know you're still alive lol #jodiarias
0 replies 0 retweets 2

I have no idea what is going on.

Now they're saying he's alive and it's not him

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Smith says the software Autopsy is reporting the time the computer was turned on in July was wrong #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Smith thinks the laptop was in the def possession when it was turned on and he doesn't know where they were when they did it #jodiarias
Autopsy was the favorite of the defense not-really-a-reliable-'expert'.

That wasn't her ringtone. It was some 90s techno

Maybe this clear it up. Not Dorian.
Just the facts ‏@capemayniac 3m3 minutes ago

#jodiarias "court appointed" investigator died, not her private investigator, Dorian Bond

Ok that makes sense since Jodi hired DB herself not the taxpayers.

Still though.

Autopsy was the favorite of the defense not-really-a-reliable-'expert'.

Didn't "John Smith" aka Pseudonym say he was one of the open source contributors/developers of that suite of tools? He cited its open source hackability as a feature.

I'm sure this won't be a popular opinion, sorry guys. I have been reading, following, and not missing a beat. However, I have not been keeping up in "real time" as I have been enjoying life. :wink: Last night, I was reading Paul Sanders report on FB, and I was very shocked that he would chase down Juan and Dr. D outside the courthouse. To me, it was extreme and unnecessary. I really enjoy reading his take on the trial and I love reading his perspective as a former juror. But, it really hit me the wrong way. Juan and Dr. D shouldn't be chased down on the way into the courthouse for a death penalty trial. JMO. Then, we have these other court watchers singing a "song" to MDLR while she exits the court. It was not "innocent" and although they might think they have the right to play games, 1st amendment and all that, they shouldn't be doing this carp, and if they are, they should be tossed from the courtroom. This is not a game, this is the sentencing phase of a cold-blooded murderer. We don't need a mistrial and we certainly don't need this to be extended any further than it already has been. The Alexander family deserves justice, peace and closure! Spectators who attend the trial, should stay away from the witnesses and all parties involved. JMO.

Ok. Off my rant. Now, where is AZL?? Didn't see her posting today. Hope all is ok. (I did skip some of the break postings, so maybe I missed why she is not here?)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

Willmott says Geff will take about 2 days. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

JSS is unhappy with their schedule. #jodiarias

:eek: JSS is finally -- finally unhappy with the schedule ...

I need a smiley that "faints" !

Will these do? fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif thud-faint-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm sure this won't be a popular opinion, sorry guys. I have been reading, following, and not missing a beat. However, I have not been keeping up in "real time" as I have been enjoying life. :wink: Last night, I was reading Paul Sanders report on FB, and I was very shocked that he would chase down Juan and Dr. D outside the courthouse. To me, it was extreme and unnecessary. I really enjoy reading his take on the trial and I love reading his perspective as a former juror. But, it really hit me the wrong way. Juan and Dr. D shouldn't be chased down on the way into the courthouse for a death penalty trial. JMO. Then, we have these other court watchers singing a "song" to MDLR while she exits the court. It was not "innocent" and although they might think they have the right to play games, 1st amendment and all that, they shouldn't be doing this carp, and if they are, they should be tossed from the courtroom. This is not a game, this is the sentencing phase of a cold-blooded murderer. We don't need a mistrial and we certainly don't need this to be extended any further than it already has been. The Alexander family deserves justice, peace and closure! Spectators who attend the trial, should stay away from the witnesses and all parties involved. JMO.

Ok. Off my rant. Now, where is AZL?? Didn't see her posting today. Hope all is ok. (I did skip some of the break postings, so maybe I missed why she is not here?)

He chased them down???

I agree with you! IMO this extends to online activities like posting negative Amazon.com reviews, MoveOn.org campaigns, etc. To me, even gifting custom blue M&M candies is probably not right. IMO MOO no hard feelings I hope. I understand the motivation, but it's a boundary issue.

Posting here doesn't count. If the DT wants to read these posts, it's up to them to come here seeking them.

L

Where did you read he chased them down? I quit reading his posts. At first I thought he was a wealth of knowledge and after a while, he just started rubbing me the wrong way how he was reporting to KNOW what the jury was thinking etc. Now I see him posing with other wackos who are singing and taunting the defense? I was actually quite disappointed to see BK posing with these people as well. In my opinion, Paul is just looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I'm over it.

1. DO you have more than one restore point?

2. Is Blue Moon download from a safe site? Is it a safe program?

3. If Blue Moon is only used to skin your browser, there are plenty available for FF.

I started using Pale Moon back in September, IIRC, when Fire Fox did an upgrade that was undo able and looked like Google Chrome , if I wanted Google Chrome then I would of downloaded it. It's on the Mozillia frame? and has tool bars and buttons and that I can't seem to have on those two.

I am still seeing a whole lot of ads, and I did use plus, but I'm seeing all kinds in her and on Beth's site for a have a nice time go to Thaimatch.com to chat with Thai chicks. WTF

JMO, but to me it sounds like the "investigator" for the defense team passed away. I don't recall a name ever being mentioned.

Where did that come from that he "chased them down" ? I mean, I read the FB post by Paul Sanders and didn't get that connotation at all. Perhaps that was just a figure of speech ? But then maybe I'm just a little confused, hey, it wouldn't be the first time. :)

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s57 seconds ago
On Monday, #jodiarias trial watchers made racist taunts as mitigation expert Maria De La Rosa left the courthouse.

That may very well have happened, but I can't help hearing a little voice that says maybe, just maybe, it was a deliberate setup to have JA's minions taunt MDLR specifically to cause court problems or even a mistrial. I don't think there WOULD be a mistrial because of it, but there's a hearing, isn't there?

I can hear the DT now: MDLR is an integral part of our team. She is so disheartened, distracted and in fear for her life that she is unable to fully be a part of the team. We demand a mistrial or, at the very least, a closed courtroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper