Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Good morning from the #jodiarias trial. Former Mesa PD computer dude Robert Brown is on the stand for the state.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

RB worked in computer forensics at Mesa PD #jodiarias

From DT :cheer: MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s57 seconds ago

Good morning from the #jodiarias trial.
Former Mesa PD computer dude Robert Brown is on the stand for the state.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Brown is certified and he looked at TA's hard drive in Nov 11th, 2014 #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

I sense an urgent need for diet Mountain Dew.

Technical testimony approaches.

My own personal fog. #jodiarias

Anyone know who Robert Brown is?
IIRC, Robert Brown took over at some point after Det. Melendez(? I think - the guy who looked at the camera, phones, and computers), left the computer forensics department. I believe he was the one who looked at the Heliophone, that was 'found' years later, and testified about that during the guilt phase.

Would an investigator be hired to explore social media attacks? Would that be the avenue or approach for something like that?

I can't see how MDLR could complain when she has instigated so much in this trial.

And what about what's said about Juan? Isn't that "racial harassment" as well? :rolleyes:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
By the way all our juror are still here...no one is gone #jodiarias #3tvarias

Robert Brown is the computer forensics guy who recovered the selfies of JA from her phone.

You'll recall her change in hair color which she sought to employ for disguisal and alibi purposes.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 55s55 seconds ago
Detective Brown became involved in #JodiArias case on November 11, 2014 because of alleged *advertiser censored* sites.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez asked Brown how many *advertiser censored* sites were involved in his analysis. Jennifer Willmott objects and we have a sidebar. #jodiarias

Is the "cane lady" there? Or, has she been banished?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
No mention of why jurors were questioned individually Monday but they are all here:) #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez asked Brown how many *advertiser censored* sites were involved in his analysis. Jennifer Willmott objects and we have a sidebar. #jodiarias

What's "objectionable" about "how many *advertiser censored* sites were involved in your analysis"?
That's the kind of defensive approaches I fault JSS for allowing; i.e. continuing sidebars over testimony yet unsaid but the DT fearing might be said.

Good Morning WS Peeps!
It seems that every day we are continually astounded as to the lengths that this DT will go to keep Jodi from death row. Despite knowing that all of the secret testimony would not fly - he still managed to delay this trial for weeks on end. The rules are the same for everyone . . . . including Miss Special Snowflake Jodi. Get over it Nurmi - she's just your average murderer who deserves no special treatment. IMO

Actually the needle is "special treatment" and she deserves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx