DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

BBM: Maybe they should try going into court like this:

th
th
th

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...r+head&qpvt=images+of+bag+over+head&FORM=IGRE

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

:cheers:

Hey you
ROFLMAO!!!!!

She is so doggone repulsive! UGH!

"Sounds exciting either way." ~ Especially cruel lying torture murderess

Probably not nearly as exciting as the manner and method she used to exact revenge in her torture/butcher of Mr. Alexander.

The epitome of evil...

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Our first sidebar. #JodiArias

Maybe the DT will ask for a six-week delay to allow the new PI to get up to speed.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Counsel is asked to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Then you add what he had written about the "important" women in his life, in his journal(no mention at all of JA beyond reading between the lines as to what his "lame" comments may be in reference to), to all her bs with the lies, hacking, taping him, car, etc ... and I really can't see him letting her anywhere near him ever again.

http://aboutjodiariasandhersupporters.blogspot.ca/2015/02/pages-that-were-torn-off-and-stored-by.html

By May 2008 all he wanted from JA was for her to demonstrate some common decency by not further destroying his life. He wanted her to move on.

IMO he didn't kick her out June 4 because he believed her that she was moving on, and genuinely interested in Ryan Burns. What relief that lie must have given him!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Jury seated. Robert Brown on stand. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
State calles Robert Brown #jodiarias #3tvarias

Maybe the DT will ask for a six-week delay to allow the new PI to get up to speed.

:seeya:

And ya know what ? It would probably be granted by the court !

Six weeks ? That's all ? Take 6 months if ya need to !

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Brown use to work for Mesa PD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 45 seconds ago
Brown works for Surprise PD

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Detective Brown worked for the Mesa police department from June 30, 2003 to 2014. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Brown was assigned to computer forensics #jodiarias #3tvarias

Morning all!

Hope someone tweets as to whether or not all jurors are still there.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Sidebars are for ❤️️ers. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Robert Brown to be sworn in. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

Brown is formally with Mesa PD. #jodiarias

I don't really understand the duty of a mitigator for JA. From every description I could find, seems the mitigator should be advising the Family of Travis Alexander. THEY are the ones who need to emotional support and explanation of the judicial process.
Pretty sure that's a different job. Victim advocate, something like that.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 59s59 seconds ago
Det. Robert Brown on witness stand at #jodiarias trial. Jury in courtroom. Still no word why judge interviewed jurors. #fox10phoenix

I really hope it isn't to investigate all of Travis' friends who have thus far been dragged through the mud.

What pisses me off is that there have been a number of issuees/behaviors that were not admissible, b/c they were deemed too prejudicial. Yet nothing is off limits when it comes to Travis. The murderess has free reign to lie, and lie, and then lie some more, even going as far as getting others to try and corroborate her lies, meanwhile the VICTIM has no rights, thank god for Juan, as I believe he has restored his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member