Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me what JW's objection is to that simple question??

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Our first sidebar. #JodiArias

You just have to laugh at this.

We all are anxiously anticipating start of today. And finally we get started, and then....SIDEBAR.

It is just so typical of this trial. :)

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 59s60 seconds ago
Det. Brown is here to rebut testimony of defense computer experts who said there was *advertiser censored* on Travis Alexander's computer #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Brown reads the salacious names of the *advertiser censored* websites on the computer, mostly about male and female sex organs, and one called "Child Villa."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

I want 2 make a shirt of cartoon Nurmi playing a saxophone that says,
"Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi:
Sax Offenders Call 1-800..." #jodiarias

Yep ... Nurmi's favorite subject ... :gaah:

Oh gawd here we go. Somebody pour me a sidebar with a cavalier chaser

So JW will be crossing this witness? Should be interesting. I thought KN had all the computer *advertiser censored* stuff in his "workload".

MOO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Some of the steamy sites Brown found on #TravisAlexander's computer. 'Steamy c*ck, insert this c*ck, only c*nt.. Just repeating people.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
We have set over/under on sidebars today at 20. #jodiarias
----

I inserted the * in the dirty words.

Two sidebars in the first 5 min of trial this morning . . . are we going to beat the 21 sidebars in 2.5 hrs of testimony from Monday?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Brown conducted an experiment. He cleaned out the hard drive...he wiped it out ..he zero'd it all out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Brown is reading the *advertiser censored* sites that was found on the laptop...he has no problem saying them like Numeister did #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Det. Brown reads names of computer *advertiser censored* sites in as bland a way as humanly possible. #jodiarias

What's "objectionable" about "how many *advertiser censored* sites were involved in your analysis"?
That's the kind of defensive approaches I fault JSS for allowing; i.e. continuing sidebars over testimony yet unsaid but the DT fearing might be said.

Exactly. She should immediately deny the objection from the bench. Absolutely no need for a sidebar. Totally ridiculous and this is JSS fault here!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

RB listing sax sites on TA history.

Too saxy to repeat. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 3m3 minutes ago
R. Brown going through list of *advertiser censored* sites-way too graphic to repeat-#3tvarias #jodiarias

I laughed like a drain at Nurmi writing erotica...and then The Eww factor kicked in..
"50 Shades of Nurmi"?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 56s56 seconds ago
Brown says he found none of the websites on the hard drive. Then, when he installed Spybot, the sites appeared. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Brown put on the SpyBot ver 1.4 on the hard drive..it's the same version TA had, he also added the same OSystem TA had #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 55s56 seconds ago
Brown says the program lists the sites it is looking out for. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members