Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 51s52 seconds ago
No still photographer here yet. #JodiArias' mom wearing a pretty green & black blouse. MDLR in a grey power suit. Very dark colors today.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Brown says Spybot places the sites on the computer to immunize it from those sites. Martinez asks if the sites were accessed by keystrokes.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Brown says his conclusion that this program put viruses on #TravisAlexander's computer. NOT user. #JodiArias

Willmott objects. Sidebar.

BBM Ok this seems really strange to me. So Spybot installs the *advertiser censored* sites to immunize the sites? I run virus scans and Spybot programs all the time so I need to worry about *advertiser censored* being on my computer behind the scene?

OT 60 minutes did a segment last week about the guy who invented the internet. He said when we search thru Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. that we are only accessing 5% of what is on the internet.

This can't be a good thing can it, that the *advertiser censored* sites were found?:gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
11:52pm the pop up comes up again saying "attack"
11:53pm- Spybot was run on the laptop #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
11:50pm- Internet Explorer stopped working, it hung up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Taylor worked on it in 2007?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
TA's computer was set at California time but in June it matched Az time #jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope these tweets are mangling what Brown is saying. Spybot doesn't "put viruses on" or "add *advertiser censored* to" the computer where it is installed. It includes a list of what it is checking for, so you can find those references within the SpyBot filters.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

RB found app *advertiser censored* sites after installing SpyBot. #jodiarias

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: I am so SICK of this *advertiser censored* carp, which has nothing to do with giving JA the DP !

Ditto! I guess for those of us that know this trial like the back of our hands, the *advertiser censored* issue is such an obvious non-starter but I imagine that JM wants to leave zero doubt about the child *advertiser censored* issue. Honestly, what I want to happen is for JM to present evidence that JA was accessing TA's computer remotely and prove she was responsible for sending emails to herself or others pretending they were written by TA. This would make my year!!!

One program found 17 viruses or malware, Brown said, another found ten. He says it is not routine to check computers for viruses in cases.

I used SpyBot years ago and never had a problem with it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Lot's of virus's on TA's laptop
Det Brown says he wouldn't normally do a virus ck on a hard drive unless it was part of the case #jodiarias

Seriously though, havent we been there and done this already? Like a million times already.

This is really getting redundant.

jen's trial diaries @trialdiariesj · 1m 1 minute ago
brown found every single one of the *advertiser censored* sites after installing spybot search and destroy...#jodiarias #3tvarias

w.o.w

This can't be a good thing can it, that the *advertiser censored* sites were found?:gaah:

Yes, it is.

Think of these *advertiser censored* (and other) URLs as lists of sites that Spybot either didn't let the user visit or warned the user about due to malware threat from those sites.

That's how it is intended to work; i.e., to protect the computer's hard drive and to safeguard the operating system thereon.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Detective Brown is talking about Encase- It's a forensic copy of the hard drive and he can wipe a HD with it #jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope this is preparing the way for Det. Perry Smith to show the DT, via Neumeister, monkeyed with their "clone" of the original with the intent to deceive the jury.

New p.i. is searching CA, AZ, and UT for anyone who knew JA and didn't think she was a b-word.

Well apparently that is an exercise in futility. Unless of course you count those lunatic fringe dwellers who are willing to purjure themselves in a court of law willy nilly.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s57 seconds ago
On Monday, #jodiarias trial watchers made racist taunts as mitigation expert Maria De La Rosa left the courthouse.

I hope these tweets are mangling what Brown is saying. Spybot doesn't "put viruses on" or "add *advertiser censored* to" the computer where it is installed. It includes a list of what it is checking for, so you can find those references within the SpyBot filters.

I think they are mangling what they're hearing. They found *advertiser censored* after installing spybot because spybot found the *advertiser censored*.

So, the victim's computer is being searched? You'd think that the defendant's computer would be searched for evidence? But oh, that's right, she destroyed the hard drive. Revolting.

BBM Ok this seems really strange to me. So Spybot installs the *advertiser censored* sites to immunize the sites? I run virus scans and Spybot programs all the time so I need to worry about *advertiser censored* being on my computer behind the scene?

OT 60 minutes did a segment last week about the guy who invented the internet. He said when you search thru Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. that we are only accessing 5% of what is on the internet.
Not *advertiser censored*. Addresses where *advertiser censored* is, so your computer knows where not to go.

Think of it in terms of magazines. You want to avoid *advertiser censored*, so you make a magazine filter. You know there is *advertiser censored* in Hustler. You add the name "Hustler" to the magazine filter. The filter knows the name. But it doesn't contain the contents of issues of Hustler.

Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member