Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are mangling what they're hearing. They found *advertiser censored* after installing spybot because spybot found the *advertiser censored*.

As I'm following it, there wasn't any *advertiser censored* for Spybot or anything else to find. Spybot didn't find *advertiser censored*, it just included a list to filter out *advertiser censored* from getting there.

Oh boohoo... sounds like Kiefer has hurt feelings.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 45s46 seconds ago
Apparently, people don't realize that reporters are supposed to talk to all sides of the story, and it is not a lapse to talk to defense.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
Then the trial watchers, some of whom are bloggers, took photos of me and Beth Karas talking to De La Rosa and posted them online. #stalker

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Then the trial watchers, some of whom are bloggers, took photos of me and Beth Karas talking to De La Rosa and posted them online. #stalker

Why is she talking to the media? I thought they were the problem here? Can't have it both ways.

MOO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
A lot of note taking today by everyone. Jurors, defense, peeps in the gallery. #JodiArias

Referring back to my earlier post about getting lots of questionable spam. It got so bad at one point, I set up a email filter....I didn't lnow Spybot works this way though.
My example is pretty simplified. But yes, in essence, the program has a list of objectionable sites (regularly updated from the Spy bot site online), so your poor computer knows not to go there.

You know, I wonder if the reason that the *advertiser censored* issue continues to be important for JM is because it is also attached to DT claims of prosecutorial misconduct thus JM is ensuring that all information pertaining to this issue is on the record to provide absolute clarity when JA appeals to a higher court on this; the DT has afterall referenced the Milke case repeatedly. Just a thought.

Good evening from the Black Forest. Beautiful landscapes covered by a white blanket that gives the scenery a magic touch. Sunshine and blue sky. The beer after a cross country ski tour is always the best...
Now I'm glad to join you again for another trial day.
Hope you're all fine!

Apparently, people don't realize that reporters are supposed to talk to all sides of the story, and it is not a lapse to talk to defense.

He's making such a big deal out of it....guilty much of being a one sided reporter?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
He did find adult images/thumbnails...4 of them. 1 of a man and woman, 1 woman naked- 1 with female back turned- 1 w/ person semi dresed

This trial is not about him but he wants to be the centre of attention. Who cares about Keifer and Maria and the rest of the l*sers.

This trial is about Travis Alexander.

OMG, still about the kiddie *advertiser censored*, WTH, how many months have to be spent on this garbage, not to mention the money. How many times does it have to be proven there is nothing to connect Travis Alexander to kiddie *advertiser censored*. Who cares if he looked at Adult *advertiser censored*, Travis was not a saint, he was a normal healthy young male.

Now why is it that during direct testimony from a witness that is blowing the defense's claim of child *advertiser censored* being found on Travis' computer MK feels the need to b@tch about what MDLR "went through" and how he himself is being treated as if he is doing something wrong instead of what is actually happening in court?

Go soak your head MK. Your true colors are clearly shining for all to see.

MOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 13 seconds ago

Re: media saved to comp..

RB found 2 photos of nude females, one female almost nude, then male & female. 4 total.

Thumbnails img #jodiarias

There's a revelation.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s57 seconds ago
On Monday, #jodiarias trial watchers made racist taunts as mitigation expert Maria De La Rosa left the courthouse.

So this was the reason to have to talk to each juror individually? Someone probably hollered "hey there's Cha-Cha". But if they would have said "hey there's Cougarlicious" then it would have been no problem. Ugh!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 13 seconds ago

Re: media saved to comp..

RB found 2 photos of nude females, one female almost nude, then male & female. 4 total.

Thumbnails img #jodiarias

OMG...the horror. *sarcasm alert

;)

So, once again, BK is going to become part of the story? Or....is this all MK and Maria trying to stir up something?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 27th the date that JA sent the missing email to TA? And he all of a sudden gets a computer attack?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 58s59 seconds ago

Me thinks he doth protest too much.@michaelbkiefer it's not about you

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
On Firefox the user went to and saw a website named "Alexia" it was accessed on June 1st, 2008. TA clicked on it, not typed in #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper