Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the testimony is too technical for the tweeters to tweet about? So slow in coming and not very in depth to what must be being said on the stand.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan & State witness exchange expert testimony re: hard drive & comp files comfortably.

Easier to follow than previous. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 48 seconds ago

State witness is clean cut and likable. Confident without being arrogant. #jodiarias

Seriously though, havent we been there and done this already? Like a million times already.

This is really getting redundant.

I think Juan is determined that the jury understand how the URL's got there; that it was all smoke and mirrors from the DT; and Travis is not to be held responsible for non-existent *advertiser censored* viewing.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
May 27th 2008 11:35pm- Ta's laptop put up a pop up that said the computer was being attacked #jodiarias #3tvarias

Where was Jodi?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Then the trial watchers, some of whom are bloggers, took photos of me and Beth Karas talking to De La Rosa and posted them online. #stalker

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Det Brown took 3 days to look for child *advertiser censored* on the hard drive...he had a program that went thru photo's and unallocated space #jodiarias

I forget the name of it, but it could be that back then this nasty malware existed that came as a pop-up telling you to install some Windows security program, but if you did that it did all sorts of bad stuff as I recall. Spybot and other programs help undo those sorts of things.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 58s59 seconds ago
Apparently, people don't realize that reporters are supposed to talk to all sides of the story, and it is not a lapse to talk to defense.

Not *advertiser censored*. Addresses where *advertiser censored* is, so your computer knows where not to go.

Think of it in terms of magazines. You want to avoid *advertiser censored*, so you make a magazine filter. You know there is *advertiser censored* in Hustler. You add the name "Hustler" to the magazine filter. The filter knows the name. But it doesn't contain the contents of issues of Hustler.

Make sense?

Referring back to my earlier post about getting lots of questionable spam. It got so bad at one point, I set up a email filter....I didn't lnow Spybot works this way though.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

RB says "Net Clean" is one of the programs he used to pull content off TA's comp. #jodiarias

So Spybot "immunizes" the HD by injecting a dead version of the *advertiser censored* site to identify it should it pop up, to prevent an actual "outbreak of the virus" in the future. Spybot put everyone of these URL sites on Travis' computer on 5/28/08 when he installed it.

Jodi took a big risk when she alleged *advertiser censored* on the computer as the Spybot was just installed days before his death.

So, the victim's computer is being searched? You'd think that the defendant's computer would be searched for evidence? But oh, that's right, she destroyed the hard drive. Revolting.

And I don't understand why this hasn't been brought up to the jury? Hopefully JM can get it in somehow?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Brown didn't find any images of child *advertiser censored* on the hard drive #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 45 seconds ago

RB says NO child *advertiser censored* found. #jodiarias

AMEN !!!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Then the trial watchers, some of whom are bloggers, took photos of me and Beth Karas talking to De La Rosa and posted them online. #stalker

wah wah wah...shut your pie hole kiefer

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 57s57 seconds ago
On Monday, #jodiarias trial watchers made racist taunts as mitigation expert Maria De La Rosa left the courthouse.

And there it is. Right from the DT via their media mouthpiece.

MOO

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago
Brown says he found NO child *advertiser censored* on TA's computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 13 seconds ago

Re: media saved to comp..

RB found 2 photos of nude females, one female almost nude, then male & female. 4 total.

Thumbnails img #jodiarias

Seriously though, havent we been there and done this already? Like a million times already.

This is really getting redundant.

I don't think JM needs to debunk computer *advertiser censored* for his case. I honestly think he's making the no-*advertiser censored* crystal clear for the sake of T's family and to exonerate Travis once and for all of the pedo and *advertiser censored* lies.

I think they are mangling what they're hearing. They found *advertiser censored* after installing spybot because spybot found the *advertiser censored*.

How is that possible when it was a cleaned, zeroed out drive? He said he zeroed it out, then installed the spybot, then installed an operating system. It would be like a fresh new computer. . . .only it had alllll these *advertiser censored* sites. Spybot is the culprit is what I am taking from the tweeted testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper