DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Was there one ever made?
Smith- Not that I know of #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Have you ever looked at John Smith's report?
Smith- NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

JSS must have a very unique definition of the word serious. Just saying.

Amen!! I am literally stunned this is being taken so seriously by JSS as to warrant a hearing on it.

I must be the most ill informed dumb azz in the room because I can't even wrap my head around what is happening here and how this is an issue to that falls under her purview--sounds a lot like policing free speech (or umm singing) from the bench of a Capital Murder Trial.

I just don't get it--how does this rise to the level of holding a judicial hearing, in the middle of a murder trial, on a member or members of the public making non-illegal commentary. There has got to be more to this issue than what is being tweeted. :thinking:

Trial needs to end. Tweets don't make sense. Aren't in any kind of order. Everyone talking on off topic subjects. Nightmare to try to follow it. And now it's over. Goodnight everyone.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Oh Judge has someone coming to discuss what happened with Maria De La Rosa
Juan has one more witness #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan is done and so are we! Court is in recess till 10am tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Lonnie Dworkin is on the phone with the judge...he's testifying at 10am tomorrow for Juan #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Was there one ever made?
Smith- Not that I know of #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Have you ever looked at John Smith's report?
Smith- NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

BAM!!! Whiny Wilmott take THAT! Your witnesses don't give reports to the prosecutor and he has to go on with out it. Suck it up hahahaha. LOVE how Juan gets his digs in

A grueling afternoon in Maricopa County Superior Court:

Lunch

Excuse jury

Go home

Exhausting...

I'll bet JSKS' gavel is aflame after all that hard work!

True - and even if nothing remotely related to *advertiser censored* was found, he COULD have had 10GB of *advertiser censored* downloaded that he had only recently and thoroughly cleaned out. I can't imagine this approach will work with the jury.

I wish Juan would ask on redirect what was found on JA's computer. Plant that seed and let the objection be sustained.

What happened to defense claim of Prosecutorial Misconduct?

So by "certain reporter" that doesn't mean "author" does it? It could be Jen from trial diaries maybe? I just hope not Paul Sanders

:seeya: Not Jen and Not Paul ...

I'm not sure IF her site can be linked here, she writes for the examiner.com.

I hope that helps!

If she can be linked here, let me know.

:seeya:

BBM: Exactly !

This may be "old news" and the link cannot be posted here, but MDLR has gone on the "offense" !

Per the site that cannot be named here, MDLR's attorney sent a letter to a certain reporter to "... cease and desist all defamation of MLDR's character and reputation."

And this "certain reporter" is not MK :wink:

:seeya:

Is it against TOS to PM the site to me? TIA

I can't disagree. But there will always be people who are ill-mannered. Just look at the DT. I also think transparency in watching justice at work trumps the handful of crazies and manipulation of the court. Let's not forget, this DT whines at the drop of a hat- they won't let anything go even when it's repetitively petty.

They are a bunch of whining babies, imo, but that is their job. jmo and all that jazz

Amen!! I am literally stunned this is being taken so seriously by JSS as to warrant a hearing on it. I must be the most ill informed dumb azz in the room because I can't even wrap my head around what is happening here and how this is an issue to that falls under her purview--sounds a lot like policing free speech (or umm singing) while presiding over a Capital Murder Trial. I just don't get it--how does this rise to the level of holding a judicial hearing about a member or members of the public making non-illegal commentary There has got to be more to this issue than what is being tweeted. :thinking:

I think Nurmi made it sound a lot more serious than it was. JSS probably has an image in her head of people yelling nasty racial slurs toward MDLR as she leaves the court house. She is going to roll her eyes when she hears how stupid this really is.

Who is Lonnie D, and did he testify in the first trial? TIA

Taylor is the one that Travis took his laptop to so that the junk could be taken off of it.

Nurmi wants three people removed from the courtroom? I wish the judge would tell him they'll have a hearing on that at 8 am on the Sunday before President's Weekend. Or at 8 pm on Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson