Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Dworkin owns a company called Compufor located here in gorgeous Scottsdale AZ - "The most livable city" #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

In a sizzlebar after a quick jection by Willmott. #JodiArias

Nope, in fact I think my post may have started the discussion. While I am a huge admirer of JM, I did notice how everyone responding to my 'wish' for more character testimony about her, talked about how well he destroyed the DT's evidence. Yes he did, and yes that is my exact point. The DT turned this trial into what a TA supposedly was and how the state hid *advertiser censored* evidence that proved that, etc. I do understand those things needed to be addressed but the case against mitigation that (IMO) was put on the back burner to defend DT's accusations, is the fact that she is not some poor mentally ill little girl that snapped because of TA's abuse. She is a cold blooded, manipulative, vengeful destructive person convicted of an especially cruel and premeditated murder. Her character, IMO, was not fully enough defined for *this* jury, because of the other issues. We even have members here asking questions about whether her BPD may have caused her to be unable to handle TA, and one or two saying they for the first time felt kind of sorry for her. If that happened to members here - who do know all there probably is to know about JA - what is this jury going to think? They hopefully realize that the DT's allegations of *advertiser censored* and abuse are BS, but do they really know who she is? That's the part I'm a little uneasy about now that JM is resting his case.
You said it so much better then i did. I agree!

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 22s23 seconds ago
Over/under on sidebars today is 16. Peeps, weigh in. #jodiarias
----

LOL The odds are getting worse.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Just Encase you didn't believe me about the livable city thing. I <3 Scottsdale. #JodiArias

Will it be known to the jury that this witness, that is now a prosecution witness, was a defense witness in the first trial?

To bad JM didn't ask if Dr. MF called him to ask what the email was about. Just goes to show how biased she was. or lazy.

Iirc Fonseca admitted in court she only read what the DT provided to her. I don't remember her claiming she took any independent action at all.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago
Long sidebar. #jodiarias

Maybe Juan is approaching his case the way he is because of the jury questions?

I'd be nervous. I was nervous when I was on jury duty. Having to testify at a trial like this just might do me in (although I wouldn't wimp out like the defense witnesses).

I agree. Even if the trial was about stolen candy at a candy store. I may not survive the trial. I dont take stress very well. LOL

Will it be known to the jury that this witness, that is now a prosecution witness, was a defense witness in the first trial?

seems that was what caused sidebar##1

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 15 seconds ago

#JodiArias is flipping through papers from a manila folder, sitting with Maria.

What do you think they are? #JodiArias

:thinking: Maybe it's the supersecret transcript from chambers from October 30 that JSS MUST release ?

:thinking: Maybe it's Tweets ?

I feel JM is too focused on the pedi claims and less focused on how evil and vile Jodi is....

I'm confident the jury realizes all the claims about Travis being interested in children have been debunked

The *advertiser censored* /pedi. Claims is what's been on trial! Murderer?/what's murderer??? This is a trial where the true victim is on trial and the murderer is the presumed victim. Pizzes me off

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 · 19s19 seconds ago
Over/under on sidebars today is 14. Peeps, weigh in. #jodiarias

We need a daily pool here for this. Winner each day gets a tootsie pop and a bag of pop rocks. LOL

Janet the court monitor walked me up into the courtroom and let me sit in second row behind JA family. We had a nice chat. I understand her wanting to be careful certain people don't overhear the family talking and I told her I understand and that I do not talk in court.

Jury waiting patiently, most just staring into space. MDLR is seated to the right of JA and they are chatting quietly. Court reported is paying close attention to the side bar...how does he hear?

I'd be nervous. I was nervous when I was on jury duty. Having to testify at a trial like this just might do me in (although I wouldn't wimp out like the defense witnesses).

But aren't you assuming here that there really were defense witnesses? Between the defense team and the convicted murder and all their lies, I don't believe anything they say and I mean I believe NOTHING they say. So why would you believe there actually were defense witnesses? I don't believe any of this garbage that anybody is afraid to testify on the murderers behalf. She has no one who is willing to lie for her.

I agree. Even if the trial was about stolen candy at a candy store. I may not survive the trial. I dont take stress very well. LOL

I am not the nervous type..testified as a witness to a fatal traffic accident. DT was nasty, but didn't shake me. well - not as nasty as this DT

The only song I'm singing in my head is "our lips are sealed"

JM asks when he made or received copy of TA hardrive: it was Dec. 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members