Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

The email says "stop emailing my 9 year old daughter" in response to what Damian thought was a spam brochure for PPL. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Juan has no further questions.

Nurmi up now. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s12 seconds ago
Juan Martinez asks one question about the email and the man said it looked like spam. Now the man tells Nurmi email might have come to him

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

Jurors taking notes.

Spelling of daughters name is Lexy btw.

He replied because he wasn't sure how Travis got her name. #JodiArias

How would BK know who the witness is? Don't know why the dad would be nervous...

Why wouldn't you be? You're the dad of the girl and Juan walks you through how it was an innocent email mistake. Then the defense gets up and asks something classy like "Are you aware there could have been a partially-clothed picture of your daughter on Mr Alexander's computer that he deleted before he passed away?"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Damian said his daughter got a spam email from a company and he responded to quit emailing his daughter
Juan is done
Nurmi is up #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
This is Lexi's dad....he's the dad of the 9yr old that sent an email to Travis saying quit emailing my daughter #jodiarias #3tvarias

love juan covering even the smallest of things!

There might not be a Walmart in Yreka. The nearest might be Redding, CA (where JA got her rental cars). Yreka is on the flanks of Mount Shasta. Not a whole lot of anything going on up there in my time, except travelers on the Interstate stopping for breaks.

Isn't Mount Shasta where there are stories of strange people who live underground in the mountain?:thinking:

Dr. DeMarte demolished the DT/Geffner PTSD claim. If Nurmi doesn't recall Geffner to defend his PTSD test-giving shenanigans, the jury will have no reason to disbelieve DrD regarding that test or anything else Geffner/Fonseca had to say.

I still dont think JSS should allow Nurmi to be able to call rebuttal witnesses unless they are going to point out something "different" or bring up something "NEW". I could have sworn I saw other trials where the judge refused to allow an attorney from bringing in witnesses again unless they had some valid point they could prove.

It is obvious we are going to hear more of the same from their witnesses and its just a delay tactic that could be prevented by the judge IMO. I think she could question the DT and demand to know what new information are they going to testify to.

If the DT answers that they are not going to be able to show something new, then the judge could prevent the DT from delaying this trial.
Am I wrong?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s11 seconds ago
The man says he doesn't know how the spam got his daughter's name. On redirect, Martinez asks if it was a pitch to join a business. Yes.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Damian wasn't sure how Travis came to know her name.

Nurmi is inferring he got her name from in person.

Nurmi is done. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
The dad said this email came to him but he was concerned Travis had the name of his daughter #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s14 seconds ago
Nurmi crossing Damien Ashdown. Asked him why he responded to #TravisAlexander's email. Next up, Lonnie. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago

That was quite possibly the quickest witness in the history of the #JodiArias trial.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Juan calls Lonnie Dworkin now.

Goatee guy is outtta heeeerre #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Next up is Lonnie #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
The dad has no idea how his daughters name was on the email
Juan says " but the proposal was for business correct?"
Dad- Yes #jodiarias

Get ready for a thousand objection/sidebars.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 23 seconds ago

Maria just came in with her rolling suitcase of files.

We should start soon hopefully. #JodiArias

Or maybe it was a karaoke machine she's rolling around.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Dworkin takes the stand.

Black suit, light blueberry tie.

He is a computer forensic dude. Going over his experience now. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago
Now Martinez calls Lonnie Dworkin, the defense team's original computer forensic guy. #jodiairas

So are we to infer that the 3 "racist meanies" have been barred?

No :D

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11m11 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Ok the regulars made it into the gallery....seems like all is well #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m12 minutes ago
More gallery is let in including cane lady. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Dworkin got nailed by the elevator doors on his way in this morning then ran into me.
I felt bad for him. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 33s33 seconds ago
Dworkin lists his credentials. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads