Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

I get a weird feeling from the gallery today.
Some of them are eerily staring at me. Do I have egg on my shirt or something? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

More members of the gallery are let in. It's a younger kinda crowd today. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Some of the regulars are visibly absent from the gallery #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 48s49 seconds ago
We have some missing spectators. Hoping they are on a smoke break. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Judge Stephens just took her seat at the bench.

Willmott and Nurmi are present. #JodiArias

Too bad JM can't get Dr. Hayes to testify while we're waiting for DT's experts to get their duffs to court.

I still think judge should be able to demand that the witnesses testify NOW~~if not physically than via telephone. Can't have that much new to reveal~they have pretty much made TA a villain and CMJA a virtual saint.. they anger me!!!! :/

BK thinking witness just might be the father of the nine year old girl. That would make my day!!!!

I know CA had armed guards during her trial. I was surprised JA did not.

:seeya: JA had armed guards during the Trial -- but that's when cameras were allowed.

So for this re-trial, we know nothing :gaah:

Wonder if the jury was told they are dressing for court today, driving and maybe paying to park at The courthouse. Waiting in a small room while the defense likely drones on with JSS about some unimportant matter...and all the while the jury is not aware that JM plans to ask Dworkin only a limited number of questions (I think three) and defense will limit their response since he was their witness to begin with, and then the jury will be released before they even have lunch and told not to come back until the defense can drudge up a witness, likely on Wednesday, the 18th. Hmmm?

Most insane trial I have ever heard of. They could work through Saturday, have closings and deliberations and Jodi could be sent off by Sunday morning, IF THERE WAS A DIFFERENT JUDGE.

If there was a different judge all of the carp that when on in this trial would not have happened.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

More gallery is let in including cane lady. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 50 seconds ago

Goatee guy was just asking a court rep if he could leave when he is done. Still nervous. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 23 seconds ago

Maria just came in with her rolling suitcase of files.

We should start soon hopefully. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 15 seconds ago
Maria just arrived #jodiarias #3tvarias

I know CA had armed guards during her trial. I was surprised JA did not.

Yes, didn't they stand right behind the DT table and whisk CA away immediately as soon as the court was not in session? Wonder why this doesn't seem to be happening in this trial. JA gets to hang on and chat with the DT and MDLR after JSS calls court for the day. She definitely never seems to be treated like a prisoner any more.

MOO

The deputy's there to protect MDLR in case someone starts singing "La Cucaracha."

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Yep ... but on a serious note, those armed deps are there to protect the DT because they whine and whine and whine !

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13s13 seconds ago
I don't see Lonnie Dworkin yet. #JodiArias & #TravisAlexander family here along with lawyers and Maria Del La Rosa. @The13thJurorMD is here!

But he was their witness so he cannot discuss anything that is privileged and protected with JM.

Thanks lamby! Still sounds very shady IMO.

How would BK know who the witness is? Don't know why the dad would be nervous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member