Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Juan is now asking about Spybot and we have an objection and a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Up to #3 for Sidebars this morning:

:tantrum: Defense Team
:judge:

How do you owe Khols thousands but only own a few hundred worth of furniture? It's a furniture store isn't it?

I work at Kohls. It is mostly a clothing store with some home décor and seasonal furnishings like patio chairs/tables. They do have furniture online, but they probably just bought mostly clothes there.

Ha, ha...the cross on this should be hilarious.

On one hand I appreciate that Juan is discrediting any and all allegations of child *advertiser censored* (I mean really we've even had analysis over whether or not Travis could have been on his knees!), another part of me wishes we could just move along!

I do understand why Juan is crossing all of his t's and dotting all of his i's about this one subject.

He feels if there is even one of that jury that bought into the pedophilia claim they will be hung and will not vote unanimously for death. The other so called mitigation he knows is a farce.

All the other false allegations she has made against Travis are minor in comparison to the pedo lie.

He knows he must do everything in his power to squash that like a bug and is taking no chances by not putting enough evidence in to refute it. Imo, it is very important to Juan to be Travis' voice and prove to the jury Travis is not the man JA has said he is. Juan feels it is utterly necessary to show the jury the true character of Travis and put in evidence vindicating him of the hideous and cruel claims made by his murderer. Juan knows who has been put on trial by the DT and he is going to prove Travis is innocent of all claims. He fights two battles at once.

I think Juan is going to lean heavily on the false accusations of Travis being a pedophile in his closing arguments. We all know there is nothing worse than to be falsely accused of being a pedophile. And here, Travis cant even defend himself against his murderer who claims it.

Juan knows this is very important and wil incite the passions and indignation of the jurors. To falsely claim this is not only utterly wrong but it shows the downright evilness of it.

IMO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

I see a lot of CAPS from you guys this morning.

Is everyone getting a little tired of the antics of the defense? #JodiArias

No! You may NOT approach- Wilmott.

This judge will just... never.

Somewhere, sitting alone in a dark room, Neumeister is following all this and screaming at Dworkin, "But you didn't use the Incinerator!!!"

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s11 seconds ago
Dworkin says Spybot installs a list of default sites to look out for. It creates zones in the registry's database. "Like an innoculation."

He is allowed to explain how Spybot works:
installs a list of default websites that developers have determined inappropriate and need for restriction. It creates a set of zones in Windows registry. He explains what the registry is. Spybot creates a list of these websites; like an innoculation; there is a list of websites that they want to innoculate you computer from going into - when you try to go into a website Spybot deems unauthorized, it stops your computer from doing so. Includes, dating websites, *advertiser censored*, and gambling - all kinds of sites.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 53s 54 seconds ago

Dworkin explains what spybot search and destroy is.
Willmott objects "irrelevant" but overruled.
He continues. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 13 seconds ago

Dworkin continues to explain how Spybot works. Willmott objects again and judge is all "proach pleee".
Sizzlin' again. #JodiArias

Please JSS. Please tell her you will REJECT her next sidebar request unless she provides you with a valid reason !

Just to complain is not a valid reason.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan wants Dworkin to explain to jury how Spybot works #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

Dworkin continues to describe how Spybot works.

No longer sizzlin' #JodiArias

I do understand why Juan is crossing all of his t's and dotting all of his i's about this one subject.

He feels if there is even one of that jury that bought into the pedophilia claim they will be hung and will not vote unanimously for death. The other so called mitigation he knows is a farce.

All the other false allegations she has made against Travis are minor in comparison to the pedo lie.

He knows he must do everything in his power to squash that like a bug and is taking no chances by not putting enough evidence in to refute it. Imo, it is very important to Juan to be Travis' voice and prove to the jury Travis is not the man JA has said he is. Juan feels it is utterly necessary to show the jury the true character of Travis and put in evidence vindicating him of the hideous and cruel claims made by his murderer.

I think Juan is going to lean heavily on the false accusations of Travis being a pedophile in his closing arguments. We all know there is nothing worse than to be falsely accused of being a pedophile. And here, Travis cant even defend himself against his murderer who claims it.

Juan knows this is very important and with incite the passions and indignation of the jurors. To falsely claim this is not only utterly wrong but it shows the downright evilness of it.

IMO

Thanks Ocean Blue Eyes- this bears repeating, over and over again- IMO! Well said.

The user will be told they are blocked from the website. If they want to change that they go into the registry. The user is allowed to add to this list as well.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 46s47 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez:How does spybot work?
Dworkin: It installs list of websites that r restricted & prevents hijacking #abc15 #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Spybot protects the user from websites such as *advertiser censored*....#jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Spybot is like being inoculated against a virus explains Dworkin. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Spybot protects from gambling, *advertiser censored*, dating, all sorts of websites. #JodiArias

He also examined Helio phone. He received it June 30, 2010. Knows it belonged to JA.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
Computer Expert Dworkin compares spybot to being immunized.
#JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member