Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s21 seconds ago
On redirect, Martinez starts asking if Alexander's name is associated with the computer. Willmott objects. Actually, it comes up Deanna Reid
----

Bingo!!!

Ding DING DING!!!!

Yes, a person would go to Alexa to see website stats but not to look for links to *advertiser censored*.

That's right...I forgot he had just begun blogging in April or so and was likely curious who he was reaching.

Note by me: so JM has put out there that JA could have changed the name associated with a number and sent a text to herself making it look like it was from TA... I guess.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s17 seconds ago
Martinez is done. One jury question. #jodiarias

Back: Dwork told both sides of the photographs he found on his own search. One juror Q. Looks like JSS did not allow JM to bring in the times he told each side about his independent recent research.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Sidebar...
I just noticed In the text message the word "muse" is used....a word Jodi uses frequently. #jodiarias #3tvarias

what a coincidence

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 51s 51 seconds ago

Not sure why but the witness gets a tiny shot glass sized cup for TCW. Should be bigger. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

There is 1 question from jurors.

Juan is done.

Counsel reviewing it now. #JodiArias

You've never Googled your own name to see what's out there about you? I've Googled my husband to read news articles he's mentioned in, etc...

Nope. Looks like I'm in the minority on that. I'm accustomed to such.:)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
We have a juror question #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Dworkin says its the user of the phone who can change association of the name and the phone number. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 44 seconds ago

I see a question in the juror question box. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 38 seconds ago

Dworkin did not prepare the report that showed *advertiser censored* photos and videos. He is not sure who did. #JodiArias
How does he not know who prepared the report? Hmmm... SueDNimm comes to mind and so does Incinerator...

Sky is here sitting behind Samantha. and taking notes. She passed one forward to Samantha. Group of young women behind me taking notes on notepads. Sky and Samantha are whispering. Jodi and MDLR are talking as usual. MDLR has swivel chair syndrome.

bbm: looking around to see why they can get into trouble next.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s18 seconds ago
Long discussion at the bench over the question. #jodiarias

Why is this guy testifying about something he didn't create? Is that what he's saying? He didn't find the vids? Or, the pics? Someone else did?

Note by me: so JM has put out there that JA could have changed the name associated with a number and sent a text to herself making it look like it was from TA... I guess.

That wasn't crystal clear? Eek. Hoping the jury got it.

drat - JSS stifled JMs attempt to get in "when" the DT started looking for *advertiser censored* - when JA was rep'ing herself

Don't know which juror submitted it. Still at sidebar. Gallery quiet and patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela