Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
back: JSS asks jury if there are any other questions. Witness excused subject to recall.

State rests.

Sadly....thanks Sherry. I'm sure Jodi will be eternally grateful for all of your help.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 37 seconds ago

Judge tells Dworkin to step down.

State rests.

Question is not heard.

Judge adjourns until Wed at 9:30 #JodiArias

-----NOTE: Wed. February 18, 2015

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

Judge says the case will last at least through the 26th of Feb. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13s13 seconds ago
Jurors asked to return February 18th and are asked to clear schedules until February 26. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 24s25 seconds ago
State rests. No court until next Weds. 930 AM. Judge says trial will last at least through Feb. 25-26. #jodiarias #fox10phoenix

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 30s31 seconds ago
The question is not asked. Martinez asks, "May I rest?" She asks him to wait until the witness steps down. We are done until Wednesday.

JSS caves on Geffy. Sorry, but that was predictable.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 24s25 seconds ago
State rests. No court until next Weds. 930 AM. Judge says trial will last at least through Feb. 25-26. #jodiarias #fox10phoenix

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 30s31 seconds ago
The question is not asked. Martinez asks, "May I rest?" She asks him to wait until the witness steps down. We are done until Wednesday.

BBM Which I guess means longer since she can't set a firm deadline to save her life.

When they choose not to read the jury questions, does anyone know if they ever explain to the jury why they were not read?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Court is in recess until Wednesday the 18th

Case will go till Feb. 25th/26th #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Judge asks if there are any other questions....that one didn't get asked

Juan rests his case #jodiarias #3tvarias

might be done for march then! hurrah

I don't, simply because I don't want real names on servers anymore than they gotta be. lol

Exactly how I feel. The less databases our names addresses and personal info are in the less chance we have of being the next victim of an overseas hacker.

So very important these days to stay off databases.

Here is a simple and realistic example.

1-you receive a call from company X solictor wanting to give you a free tablet for answering a "simple" survey.

2-you really want that free tablet so you answer some basic questions that include just your name and address and phone number

3-you get free tablet and are happy camper

4-months later, company X databases are hacked by overseas hacker getting millions of peoples records. you receive letter in mail you were part of the database but not to worry...lol

5-you are not a happy camper anymore.

Jurors asked to return February 18th and are asked to clear schedules until February 26. #JodiArias

Why does the judge think the trial will only go to the 26th when in fact isn't that the date that Dr. Geff won't be available until? Then after that we have to have closing arguments and deliberations so WHY does she keep lying to the jury. I hate it when someone says something will take so long and then it ends up longer than they said. She should have said end of February or beginning of March. That is not being very considerate of the jury IMO.

Oh, whatever. Yeah, right... have the jurors clear their schedules, but not the defense and their witnesses.

If this ends with not enough jurors I will hold JSS fully responsible- so should the State of Arizona- it is HER courtroom after all, and she is ultimately responsible.

Who thinks there will be a new motion for mistrial over prosecutorial misconduct for hiding 6-8 maybe *advertiser censored* pictures and a video?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
So see you all back for #jodiarias 2/18 at 9:30am MST...until then we have #aaronhernandez

Beth didn't seem to catch the significance...no mention of it from her that I see

Neither did Wysteria...?
From what I understand some people are thinking that JA somehow got into TA's account and sent *advertiser censored* and an email to her phone via a computer?
How is the jury going to be able to put this together?
It's a really important point, if what I surmise is true and that the jury or even one or two "get it" and will be able to explain it during deliberations.
Am I confused or on the same page as some of you are?
Could someone clarify please? :tyou: in advance.

As an aside I have a terrible time with the thanks feature. Please consider all posts thanked. I am very grateful to and for all of you, you really are amazing. Coming up with ideas that never occurred to me. xxxooo

One more thing and back to :lurk:ing Could someone please direct me to the email that is being referred to during this testimony? It's the email that "sounds" much more like JA than TA and it's been questioned if TA did indeed write the email. Thanks much!

wait - didn't Nurmi say Geff couldn't be there til 2/25? Trial can't end then...he must be coming sooner...I hope anyway

Alright Ziggy, you better walk right up to WAT and tell him you are a websleuther and we all just love him!!!!

IF this is you:
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19m19 minutes ago
This one platinum blonde gal keeps gawking over here from the gallery and typing stuff down. Kinda creepin' me oot. #JodiArias

The most improperly managed trial...:gaah:

Bring on the tomatoes, I'll duck. :tomato: :laughitup:

This jury doesn't know all the background like we and the other jury did. They know very little, actually. Again, this computer *advertiser censored* question should have never been allowed.

I think this jury has been given a tremendous amount of evidence in this phase.

I do think this jury has a very good handle on the facts of the case especially on all the lies she has told.

Juan has been able to bring out and expound on many things that were either brushed over in the last trial or were deemed too prejudicial to come in.

Of course I do agree that the *advertiser censored* subject has nothing to do with mitigation but JSS let it in and since she did Juan has been able to bring in more facts in evidence which is a good thing.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member