Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes clear how methodically JA created a false paper trail...plus sex tape. Plan A. Drive away potential GF's by sending them this crap. But Plan A failed on May 26, 2008.

The level of planning and deceipt she used to consume and then ultimately annihilate her victim in every way possible is truly frightening. And as this drags on it just becomes more and more apparent. This is not just a person with BPD. There has to be more going on here. I guess it's pretty hard to diagnose with all the lies and without all the facts.

MOO

Why does the judge think the trial will only go to the 26th when in fact isn't that the date that Dr. Geff won't be available until? Then after that we have to have closing arguments and deliberations so WHY does she keep lying to the jury. I hate it when someone says something will take so long and then it ends up longer than they said. She should have said end of February or beginning of March. That is not being very considerate of the jury IMO.

The 26th is a Thursday, I suppose it's possible they'll testify during that week and all testimony wrapped up and closings by the 26th - let's hope so anyways. But if the jurors aren't allowed to deliberate on Fridays they may not be able to begin until Mar. 2nd so telling them to clear schedules through the 26th doesn't seem quite right unless she was able to get G & F in at the beginning of that week.

MaryEllen Resendez retweeted

Cheryl Evans ‏@photoevans · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias stands for the jury during her retrial.
B9qmLyGCcAAGCcb.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9qmLyGCcAAGCcb.jpg

If that is not a soullessness person then I dont know what is.

No soul behind them eyes IMO

When they choose not to read the jury questions, does anyone know if they ever explain to the jury why they were not read?

No. They don't say anything. The question or questions are just not asked.

I have a feeling it was against the defense and KN fought like heck to keep it from being asked.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13s13 seconds ago
Jurors asked to return February 18th and are asked to clear schedules until February 26. #JodiArias

Who is she kidding. What about the allocution? I assume that will be last? Or is this some indication that the special snowflake will not be getting up again thanks to the AZ Supreme Court?

He searched his own name? Why do I doubt that.....

I don't doubt it but it's also very possible his stalker googled him from his own laptop.

wait - didn't Nurmi say Geff couldn't be there til 2/25? Trial can't end then...he must be coming sooner...I hope anyway

That's what I got from it. That judge talked him into coming sooner.

Who is she kidding. What about the allocution? I assume that will be last? Or is this some indication that the special snowflake will not be getting up again thanks to the AZ Supreme Court?

This is what gets to me. Is it not possible to have a firm schedule? It's not difficult considering that we only have a few witnesses left. She should be able to figure out exactly how long this is going to take. She is so complacent, so lackadaisical. I'm amazed that the jurors have been able to hang on for so long... this gives me a little hope that they will deliberate until they reach a fair and unanimous verdict.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13s13 seconds ago
Jurors asked to return February 18th and are asked to clear schedules until February 26. #JodiArias

I'd be pizzed if I had to put my life on hold only to hear Dr f and the other Dr yet again. Can't imagine they have anything new

Well, hopefully the jury question was along the lines of "Do you think the defendant sent text messages and emails to herself, having changed her name to his?" :praying:

Oh, sorry text not email. I'm confused.

Ok, no Juan is not saying Jodi got into his account and sent *advertiser censored*. He is saying that the text she receive is dubious. My hypothesis is that Jodi went into his email and sent it to herself. But could be something else. Juan is suggesting she sent it to herself and made it seem like Travis did it. I don't think he was specific. But Lonnie did bring up on cross that it looks like the message was written on a computer and broken up.

No. They don't say anything. The question or questions are just not asked.

I have a feeling it was against the defense and KN fought like heck to keep it from being asked.

Hope so. Because that juror is just going to tell the others during deliberations what it was and that the question was denied. I wonder if there are a lot of other questions like this? If I ask a legit question like "Was that text exchange found on Travis' phone in the sent file" and it does not get asked or answered, well what does that tell me? More DT deception likely.

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan makes the point the name of the texter isn't preset into the phone...the name could be changed at the top #jodiarias #3tvarias

Whoa!!

So far behind this morning. Took cat to vet.

I wonder if phone was turned on after Jodi said it was stolen. Add insurance fraud to her name.

Oh, whatever. Yeah, right... have the jurors clear their schedules, but not the defense and their witnesses.

If this ends with not enough jurors I will hold JSS fully responsible- so should the State of Arizona- it is HER courtroom after all, and she is ultimately responsible.

Who thinks there will be a new motion for mistrial over prosecutorial misconduct for hiding 6-8 maybe *advertiser censored* pictures and a video?

:seeya: Hi Frigga,

BBM: I totally agree !

And may I add that IF JA does NOT get the DP as she deserves for the heinous and cruel murder of Travis, I also lay blame on JSS for allowing the VICTIM, Travis Alexander, to be put on trial !

JMO and a big MOO !

Well, I am glad it will at long last finally be over soon.

If Jodi Ann gets up to do her allocution- it will decimate any "I am too mentally ill to speak in front of the media, the public, my family" baloney. Basically, she has cut off her nose to spite her face and I am LMAO!

I hope when all is said and done we have cause to celebrate and the jury brings back a recommendation for Death.

We shall see. I will be in Chandler the weekend of March 27-29, I have a get together in Phoenix on Sunday the 29th from 3-5 and then will head home that evening. On Saturday, March 28 I plan to celebrate Travis victory- whatever way it goes- on the rooftop bar at the Palomar Hotel. I will drink a toast to Travis and his loved ones and celebrate all of the wonderful people, now in my life, because of this trial.

Justice for Travis!

The 26th is a Thursday, I suppose it's possible they'll testify during that week and all testimony wrapped up and closings by the 26th - let's hope so anyways. But if the jurors aren't allowed to deliberate on Fridays they may not be able to begin until Mar. 2nd so telling them to clear schedules through the 26th doesn't seem quite right unless she was able to get G & F in at the beginning of that week.

I would think the jurors would be allowed to deliberate on a Friday. I think they did during the first trial. The courthouse is open -- the court just leaves that day free to hear motions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member