DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 17s17 seconds ago
State rests! #JodiArias
---

I guess it was too good of a question to get asked.
Grrr...hey juror, make a note...why wasn't my question asked/answered!

Nope. Looks like I'm in the minority on that. I'm accustomed to such.:)

I had back in the day... until I discovered that metacrawler would then show those searches.... and where they came from.

The most improperly managed trial...:gaah:

Bring on the tomatoes, I'll duck. :tomato: :laughitup:

:seeya:

BBM: I totally agree !

And NO tomatoes ...

:toast::toast::toast::toast:
:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

Great!!!!!! Have followed this Trial for so long. Leaving on vaycay Feb. 25th and not returning until March 8. Oh well I'm sure CNN will announce when a verdict is reached.

No. They don't say anything. The question or questions are just not asked.

I have a feeling it was against the defense and KN fought like heck to keep it from being asked.

No doubt about it. Nurmi doesn"t want it talked about on social media but he still knows what is in the jurors minds. oceanblueeyes, do you remember that e-mail Lisa Andrews got that called her a -hore? We know that was JA, didn't it sound a lot like this text message from TA they were talking about?

Great!!!!!! Have followed this Trial for so long. Leaving on vaycay Feb. 25th and not returning until March 8. Oh well I'm sure CNN will announce when a verdict is reached.

:seeya: Based on how JSS's lack of courtroom management skills, and the DT's continuous delay tactics, whining and crying, appeals, frivolous motions, etc., it may very well go past March 8.

So my prediction is you will probably be back here in time for the verdict :)

:seeya:

Every computer expert they bring in says something different.

Hopefully the jurors see it as I do: waste of time, waste of money, who cares, not mitigating.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s11 seconds ago
Dworkin says Spybot installs a list of default sites to look out for. It creates zones in the registry's database. "Like an innoculation."

Excellent way to describe it in layman's terms! (BBM)

I don't know if this came through in tweets but Dworkin also said that forensic examiners don't use Autopsy because it's not peer reviewed and they like to use what the police use to match it up. And Autopsy is not as solid.

If you remember, Nurmi called Encase grade school.

Lol.

Well, I am glad it will at long last finally be over soon.

If Jodi Ann gets up to do her allocution- it will decimate any "I am too mentally ill to speak in front of the media, the public, my family" baloney. Basically, she has cut off her nose to spite her face and I am LMAO!

I hope when all is said and done we have cause to celebrate and the jury brings back a recommendation for Death.

We shall see. I will be in Chandler the weekend of March 27-29, I have a get together in Phoenix on Sunday the 29th from 3-5 and then will head home that evening. On Saturday, March 28 I plan to celebrate Travis victory- whatever way it goes- on the rooftop bar at the Palomar Hotel. I will drink a toast to Travis and his loved ones and celebrate all of the wonderful people, now in my life, because of this trial.

Justice for Travis!

I will join you in spirit, not in person, but will drink my own toast here in Ohio!

When I heard LKN was bringing Geff and Fonseca (sp?) back for an encore? Bleh. Not again. But with today’s revelation that JA manufactured sexually explicit texts, I truly can’t wait for their reappearances. With today’s testimony, the premise that TA was the manipulator and sexual aggressor is blown out of the water. All of the “analysis” performed on the texts (and emails, given previous testimony about JA’s access to TA’s passwords)? Gone. Poof.

The DT is left with no proof TA actually wrote any of the messages, therefore the Geff/Fron conclusions are worthless.

As to LD’s *advertiser censored* testimony … All that did was strengthen the case AGAINST prosecutorial misconduct: Nobody accessed the hard drive while it was locked in the Mesa PD evidence room; LD admitted the ability to forensically investigate a computer is much better now; he discredited “Smith’s” use of Autopsy. That’s all JM needed him to say.

Remember, except for the chorn “issue,” the presence of adult *advertiser censored* relates ONLY to the misconduct allegation.

I have faith JM will bring home the fact that the DT’s relationship analysis is predicated on JA’s lies; the PTSD conclusion is predicated on JA’s lies; and the ‘tipping point’/DV brought on by TA’s alleged interest in children is (altogether now) predicated on JA’s lies.

BTW Zoey (in response to your post from yesterday): I STILL believe the “other computers” Det Smith said he was investigating earlier in this case were JA’s. IMO, the DT was looking for proof-positive JA wrote certain texts and screwed with TA’s email.

Agree. I get that Nurmi is going to try and rehabilitate them after Dr D but if I'm on that jury, my life is hostage and the defense not only makes me wait on them but repeats the same carp, I'm gonna be po'd. I've heard it. Either I believe them or I believe her. End it.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Every computer expert they bring in says something different.

Hopefully the jurors see it as I do: waste of time, waste of money, who cares, not mitigating.

The jury took notes for Brown and now for Dworkin. For now, until deliberations, I'd imagine they're confused why so much emphasis on computers, but are thinking it must be important because so much time has been spent on it and its clearly a highly contentious subject.

I hope we don't have to wait too long for the unsealed chamber minutes. Which reason did Arias give the judge that day - mental impairment or threats to her life? We've heard both, so which was the one that persuaded JSS to overturn the constitution?

Of course, neither were true, but that's par for the course.

I think you can be pretty much assured there will be no verdict during your vacation. I doubt the trial will even be done.

Have a great time. I'm sure you're very ready to get away from this cold. Lol

The most improperly managed trial...:gaah:

Bring on the tomatoes, I'll duck. :tomato: :laughitup:

No tomatoes from me, I agree with you. What bothers me about JSS, if the jury can't reach the DP and she has to sentence Arias and she whimps out with the life with possibility of parole in 25 less time served. :tantrum::mad:

The judge can't do that can she?:doh::please:

JSS is like my sorry arsed mgr at work.
Seemingly a lackadaisical approach to managing what should be a core competency in their jobs.
I wish I could do this quality (or lack thereof) of a job and keep getting a paycheck.

Personally I am kind of crushed after testimony today. :(
Calling Dworkin totally backfired on JM IMO.
All the DT's doing Imo. Why else would he run all these "new" tests on the computer that "no one asked" him to run. And how would JW know to ask him these questions. Set up Imo.
And now the jury gets to sit and think for a whole week about these extra *advertiser censored* pics and extra *advertiser censored* video that the Pros said was not there .
Just crushed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member