Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 48s49 seconds ago

Did I just hear that someone hired #JodiArias as "a hiking guide"???
A jack of all trades, people.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s27 seconds ago

More contradictory statements from co-workers at the Purple Plum....
One says they never saw signs of #JodiArias manipulating men.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 58s59 seconds ago

Gary says #JodiArias was never sexual with clients. :rolleyes:

Willmott asks if people that say otherwise were interviewed post arrest. Answer: yes.

What? She's suggesting these co-workers were interviewed before her arrest?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
WIllmott also points out those people from the PPlum were interviewed after this murder happened.
(weren't they all??) #jodiarias #3tvarias

she really has no clue whats coming out of her mouth

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMate needed to consider who the people were she was relying on her data points from #jodiarias #3tvarias

really,and hes relying on data from a confessed serial liar????

DM interviewed Purple Plum's OWNER, not the bus boys being quoted by Geffy.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
Geffner has some statements he feels DeMarte should have used for her opinion.....judge wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
A co worker at Vantana says Jodi was never sexual and acted appropriate all the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

We already heard from Daryl Brewer :)

OMG....curiosity got the best of me and I came in here.
I cannot believe this circus is still going on-- and seems to be getting more bizarre and sad as each day goes.

OUT.....

:seeya: Don't go ... lol !

Plenty of Sideshows :clown: and :jester: and :rollercoaster:

Lots of :drama: and :dramaqueen: and :dramaqueen:

:D

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
She would go to the bathroom and come out like she had been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm sure she was quite upset with Travis' friends who immediately gave Flores her name as a suspect.

well, I would think she would be distracted. All her attention was focused on the pending slaughter of TA. Hard to focus on the salad dressing order when the stealing of guns, rental of nonobtrusive cars, etc is keeping your mind busy.

Geffner has some statements he feels DeMarte should have used for her opinion.....judge wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffy....pride goeth before your fall.

Tweets on Sidebars:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

More sidebar.
I got a fever, and the only cure is MORE SIDEBAR!

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago

12 side bars so far #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Up to sidebar #12 #jodiarias

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago

After long sidebar exhibit 945 & 946 allowed in. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

Between the objections and the sidebars, today's #jodiarias testimony has become nearly impossible to follow.

:seeya: Mike, Trial by Twitter is practically impossible to follow, much less this circus :gaah: !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Another co worker from Vantana says Jodi was never manipulative with men #jodiarias #3tvarias

ha ha ha i am sure!

DOH!

She was either with or had her eyes on the top dog, where to go except Down from there.

Let's don't forget Darryl went back to waiting. Their shenanigans didn't go unnoticed.

Interview with Bill, Sandy and Angela: Some of the P Plum staff and customers were spreading rumors about Jodi after her arrest #jodiarias

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago

Some of purple plum staff & customers were spreading rumors about #JodiArias after her arrest.

:thinking: "rumors" ... I mean seriously, they knew JA did it !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
She would go to the bathroom and come out like she had been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

wonder if she went in the washroom with one of her 'special clients'....so many reasons why she would cry. Mostly i'd think because she's not getting her way!

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Sandy's family went down to Purple Plum to talk to them about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Interview with Bill, Sandy and Angela: Some of the P Plum staff and customers were spreading rumors about Jodi after her arrest #jodiarias

rumors according to the family? or the truth as the real world knows the felon

Most single 28 yo females without a GED finding themselves back in granny's alcove in Yreka 10 yrs. later, older but not wiser, would be depressed too.

DGC, you are so sweet.

I'm just exhausted from this nonsense. My heart breaks for this family and all they continue to go thru. And truth be told, all of this jumble will likely drive the jury to either deadlock again or give her life-- b/c there could be a chance.

Sad too that honestly this type of obsession happens every day, but doesn't lead to murder. I hope men/women will see thru this and be able to see warning signs when around a JA type.

TA was so naive-- it's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member