Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds agoGeffner says this behavior wasn't in #jodiarias history #3tvarias
Of course it's not in Dr G's history of the killer. Because he has no knowledge of her true history. And he's also not taking into consideration that the average age of serial killers first murder is somewhere around 27.5 y/o for men , and 32.5 y/o for women . Which , for women means its anywhere from age 19 to 53. CMJA actually falls in the age range for male serial killers. Since she seems to have more than average male type characteristics this isn't that surprising to me , IMO .
In fact , it fits quite well with her "history". Her history including but not exclusive of, pathological lying; trespassing and/or breaking and entering; hacking; stalking; tire slashing; kicking of dogs; kicking of mothers; hitting brothers with baseball bats; blackmailing, and being otherwise inhumane and, lets not forget one of the most heinously violent, cruel murders by a female killer in at least this decade... or century? Maybe it would serve Dr G well to read here rather than leaving it up to the DT to educate him on the Murderer and her "history". Jmo

ETA: and this is only what we know, just think what we don't know about this killer's history. I don't doubt that she had it in her to torture poor defenseless animals, no doubt at all. She is cold.

Bill Montgomery is the man's name from the Prosecutor's office. I also found his direct email address if anyone wants/needs it for any reason.

Should I send him an email tonight with the the info I have about the pic, or wait for others to verify or clarify the info I posted?

I'm thinking some of the other photos we've been discussing in the last few days would be relevant as well. It was generally concluded that Travis was not happy to be with Jodi, except maybe when they first met. In some of the photos he looks very distressed indeed. Against this, I suppose then the DT could introduce photoshopped evidence of the opposite, namely how happy they were together?

I am just wondering if this whole lack of *advertiser censored* stems from JSS and even Juan not understanding computers all that well. :dunno:

I'm not sure computers had to be understood well (provided there was expert analysis in the background) in order to bring out the salient points about what was found/not found on them. Only the salient points are relevant. All these days of testimony and minutae could have been reduced to about 3 sentences.

The actor she posed with is Peter Macon.

Thank you. I have a rough draft typed up, and added the actor's name as well as the address and link that you also provided.

Who knows if this is something they would even follow up on, but it can't hurt.

Unless the defense would call Dr. <modsnip> back to the stand so he can speak of dissociative behavior. Ugh! :D

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
She would go to the bathroom and come out like she had been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Certain drugs snorted does a number on your eyes. Just saying. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says "a little knowledge is very dangerous" regarding DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

That's so unprofessional of Dr. G. Years ago when I was a student, I remember hearing this concerning students, it was a warning, to not attempt to diagnose before one finishes their education. But Dr. D. is a doctor in her own right, yet he talks down to her as though she's a mere student. How insulting, and how obvious is his bias. He and his cohorts have such tunnel vision, are so one-sided to believe that if a woman commits a violent and cruel murder they are surely a victim of DV. He so naive yet so arrogant. Oh, never mind, he's probably just following the money.

IMO, the jury hasn't been allowed by JSS to hear some important facts about JA's behaviour because she deemed it too prejudicial to the defendant.
If only there was similar protection for Travis Alexander's reputation.

I understand why the DT has lied about Travis being a womanizer, lied about Travis being the perpetrator of domestic violence, lied about Travis being a *advertiser censored* addict, lied about Travis being a pedophile. They lie, IMO, because their client has only two true mitigating factors: her age at the time she butchered Travis, and her lack of a criminal record. They are, IMO, trying to discredit JM and Dr D, because their client planned for a considerable time to kill Travis, photographed her killing of Travis, butchered Travis, tried to cover her tracks, invented stories that extended the investigation of her trial, lied about her "good works" while in jail, attempted to influence witnesses while in jail, was involved sexually with men before and during and after her affair with Travis, behaved inappropriately in many social situations, engaged in breaking and entering, assault, illegally taped phone conversations with Travis, threatened women who were involved with men of whom she was possessive, presumably slashed tires, admitted to having injured small animals, apparently ran up items on her parents credit cards without their permission, lied about being abused by her parents, did not complete her education, and has no one willing to testify that she was a good friend to them in person during the retrial. The DT, IMO, is using the good old razzle dazzle distraction method of defence because their client is not legally insane and has no substantial mitigating factors.

I also understand that the DT may never even have to apologize for their lies. There is a saying that you can't defame the dead.
Slander is an untrue oral statement made about someone that damages his reputation. Under general legal principles, only a living person can bring a suit for slander because a dead person suffers no harm if his reputation is sullied.
http://info.legalzoom.com/can-estate-dead-man-sue-slander-26809.html
The dead have no cause of action for defamation under the common law, and neither do their survivors, unless the words independently reflect upon and defame the survivors.
Robert D. Sack: Sack on Defamation: Libel, Slander & Related Problems (4th Edition) Supplemented: Apr 2014

It is my hope that out of the debacle that this trial has become, a lawyer will see a way to take on the cause of the Alexander family who have been in the court room every day of the proceedings. I hope that a lawyer will be able to demonstrate the surgical cruelties perpetrated on the family by the DT. That the words and actions of the DT have independently reflected upon and defamed all of Travis Alexander's survivors. I hope a lawyer could clearly show how the DT has implied that people around Travis lied about him being a pedophile, or a sexual pervert, or a . How being known as the nephew or niece of a *advertiser censored* addict or a pedophile could impact the life of a child. How being someone who should have seen his (falsely) alleged sexual perversion, yet did not report it to the appropriate authorities could lead to a family member being seen as an enabler or accomplice to a horrendous crime. I'd like to see the money spent of JA's unnecessarily expensive, drawn-out defence reclaimed and redirected to the Alexander family to pay for their pain and suffering, their ongoing medical treatment, their travel costs, and the years of therapy which lie ahead.

Ultimately, this trial should provide the spark for a critical reassessment of legitimacy of Robert Sack's commentary and, perhaps, the installation of a recourse for survivors to rehabilitate a reputation, or a legacy, or a memory after lies have been admitted into a court of law as evidence that a victim had it coming. As always, JMO.

Thank you. I have a rough draft typed up, and added the actor's name as well as the address and link that you also provided.

Who knows if this is something they would even follow up on, but it can't hurt.

Unless the defense would call Dr. Fog back to the stand so he can speak of dissociative behavior. Ugh! :D

BBM~ At this point, i'd rather see Doc Samuels back on the stand instead of Geff & F. Now, that's pretty bad. lol

Beutifully stated Wendesian, on that note I am off to bed.

Goodnight wonderful, beautiful sleuthers- here's hoping we get to see Juan in action tomorrow, not just lodging objections and participating in never ending sidebars!

Nitey, nite!

That's so unprofessional of Dr. G. Years ago when I was a student, I remember hearing this concerning students, it was a warning, to not attempt to diagnose before one finishes their education. But Dr. D. is a doctor in her own right, yet he talks down to her as though she's a mere student. How insulting, and how obvious is his bias. He and his cohorts have such tunnel vision, are so one-sided to believe that if a woman commits a violent and cruel murder they are surely a victim of DV. He so naive yet so arrogant. Oh, never mind, he's probably just following the money.

I am not sure what the DT is proving by having Geff back on the stand after Dr. D. The only thing I can think of is the $$$, as according to tweets earlier today/yesterday some jurors were staring at the floor while he was testifying.

Or, is it just being vindictive to throw Dr. D under the bus, either way, both the $$$ and disrespecting someone in your profession is just slimy.

Oh wait, I guess the DT did also with their "computer experts". Muddying the waters will not work. Juan will hit his grand slam in his closing.

I'm thinking some of the other photos we've been discussing in the last few days would be relevant as well. It was generally concluded that Travis was not happy to be with Jodi, except maybe when they first met. In some of the photos he looks very distressed indeed. Against this, I suppose then the DT could introduce photoshopped evidence of the opposite, namely how happy they were together?
Good point(s). In the photos they appeared together in, she was super clingy but he didn't look to be very comfortable posing with her at all. If anything, his body language seemed to be ignoring her.

I am not sure what the DT is proving by having Geff back on the stand after Dr. D. The only thing I can think of is the $$$, as according to tweets earlier today/yesterday some jurors were staring at the floor while he was testifying.

Or, is it just being vindictive to throw Dr. D under the bus, either way, both the $$$ and disrespecting someone in your profession is just slimy.

Oh wait, I guess the DT did also with their "computer experts". Muddying the waters will not work. Juan will hit his grand slam in his closing.

Yes, ElleElle, I can just imagine what the jury was thinking today, what a waste of time. In reading over the testimony today two words continually crossed my mind , redundant and bizarre, aka Bull ****.

Oh gosh, I read everything. The defense is only mocking Juan's technics and doing a poor job of it. It's absolutley crazy. Who's running this defense? Jodi possibly as it's outdated but surely slowing her sentencing down mocking Juan's type of questioning.

Juan can blow holes in everything they put out today trashing DrDm's decision of JA's mental health & credientials to back it.

To me as a juror, I'd be seperating the drama against the truth about now if they haven't already. Drama=Long time listening to repetive testimony. Everything Juan does, is thrown back at him via the defense. It's too obvious. Poor choice but hey, she's not behind a prison wall yet. bad words...

Oh gosh, I read everything. The defense is only mocking Juan's technics and doing a poor job of it. It's absolutley crazy. Who's running this defense? Jodi possibly as it's outdated but surely slowing her sentencing down mocking Juan's type of questioning.

Juan can blow holes in everything they put out today trashing DrDm's decision of JA's mental health & credientials to back it.

To me as a juror, I'd be seperating the drama against the truth about now if they haven't already. Drama=Long time listening to repetive testimony. Everything Juan does, is thrown back at him via the defense. It's too obvious. Poor choice but hey, she's not behind a prison wall yet. bad words...
I can guarantee certain things they've done have hallmarks of Jodi written all over them- calling Juan a pervert for wanting to see naked pictures of her (evidence), trashing Deanna and exposing her sex life, exposing the other women like C. Lay, using Marc McGee's madeup testimony, the child *advertiser censored*...

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
02/19/2015 8:00 AM

02/12/2015

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY FORTY-ONE

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 2/11/15 Exhibit 429 was temporarily released to
Defense and returned today.
10:24 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 2/11/15.
The Jury is present.
Damien Ashdown is sworn and testifies....

Lonnie Dworkin is sworn and testifies.
State’s Exhibit 936 is marked for identification.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT the Court has received question from the Jury. Same is
discussed by Court and counsel and is NOT asked of the witness.
Filed: Juror Question (1)
The witness steps down but is subject to recall...

11:59 a.m. Court stands at recess until 2/18/15 at 9:30 a.m. in this division...

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022015/m6702580.pdf

What more do you need? I can get you the physical address of the Shakespeare Festival. I was there to see a play last August.

I found a page that shows the duration Othello played there in 2008, not sure how to determine what actual date JA went though.
http://ashlandoregonshakespeare.com/2008/08/
https://www.playshakespeare.com/othello-reviews/theatre-reviews/3633-othello-provokes-thought-if-you-read-between-the-lines

Othello
by William Shakespeare
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
June 3 - October 10, 2008

What I found interesting in this article, besides the diabolical machinations causing so many deaths, was the reference to the brain, specifically the corpus callosum, which(to my layman's eyes) looks like it could have been the intended target when shooting someone in the forehead:

"So what does it mean to perform the bulk of this play while standing on top of a brain? Makes you think, no? This platform becomes even more interesting when considering how this production deals with Othello&#8217;s spotlighted epileptic seizure that affects the right side of his body and thus the left side of his brain. The left hemisphere of the brain deals with such things as language, listening, reading, logic and analysis&#8212;all skills Othello loses during the play. The strip down the middle is synonymous with the part of the brain called the corpus callosum (interestingly referred to as &#8220;white matter&#8221;), across which much of the interhemispheric communication of the brain is conducted. Keep in mind that cutting the corpus callosum is a procedure performed in order to reduce the symptoms of severe epilepsy.
"
JAothello2.jpg

I have NO respect for Wilmott, Nurmi, JSS, or the so-called defense psychologists during this trial. Yeah, Jodi wouldn't hurt a fly. Anybody who says that Jodi has no anger problems deserves to be placed into a mental institution because they have serious mental issues. I can't believe how Fonseca and Geffner have lied so much about Jodi. Then Geffner has the audacity to laugh about it. The entire defense team makes me sick!

I found a page that shows the duration Othello played there in 2008, not sure how to determine what actual date JA went though.
http://ashlandoregonshakespeare.com/2008/08/
https://www.playshakespeare.com/othello-reviews/theatre-reviews/3633-othello-provokes-thought-if-you-read-between-the-lines

Othello
by William Shakespeare
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
June 3 - October 10, 2008

What I found interesting in this article, besides the diabolical machinations causing so many deaths, was the reference to the brain, specifically the corpus callosum, which(to my layman's eyes) looks like it could have been the intended target when shooting someone in the forehead:

"So what does it mean to perform the bulk of this play while standing on top of a brain? Makes you think, no? This platform becomes even more interesting when considering how this production deals with Othello&#8217;s spotlighted epileptic seizure that affects the right side of his body and thus the left side of his brain. The left hemisphere of the brain deals with such things as language, listening, reading, logic and analysis&#8212;all skills Othello loses during the play. The strip down the middle is synonymous with the part of the brain called the corpus callosum (interestingly referred to as &#8220;white matter&#8221;), across which much of the interhemispheric communication of the brain is conducted. Keep in mind that cutting the corpus callosum is a procedure performed in order to reduce the symptoms of severe epilepsy.
"
View attachment 69675

According to her journal entry dated July 2 2008 page 421 (last journal)- She went to see Othello with Heather last night.

ETA Journal #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member