Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gravy. I'm catching up on Twitter now that Juan is up...

Did Geffner really call something Demarte said asinine???

we've missed you MeeBee!!! Glad to see you :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Juan moves to admit guidelines and Willmott wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes I believe so. Jen also says #1 is the psych.

Eta: this was in response to someone who asked if this was the older juror.

If that's accurate, he's sure targeting the wrong juror with his BS

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Exhibit 958 is admitted. #JodiArias

:lol:

All I have to say about that is..........bullchips!

I know he thinks he is a god and rules don't apply to him but he isn't and I think very quickly he is going to be exposed as a hired gun who will lie through his death for the almighty dollar.

Well Jodi and the defense team also believe the rules don't apply to them and part of that is because they have all gotten away with that line of thinking for so long and have gotten away with a lot. Jodi actually believed that she would get away with murder. She is one scary chick and all the other players for her side are just like her, liars, cheaters, manipulators and what ever else.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

Geff says there are admin guidelines for tests, yes.
Juan hands Geff the guidelines to look over. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

Willmott took issue with them being admitted but judge sided with Juan. So this should be interesting. #JodiArias

tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 35s 35 seconds ago
More test questions being displayed. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Exhibit 958 is admitted. #JodiArias

This will be good - the guidelines Geff didn't follow before accusing totdoc of not know how the test is supposed to be administered.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Juan moves to admit guidelines and Willmott wants an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

They are so idiotic. They open themselves up to this kind of predictable cross but then beg the judge for a sidebar and to sustain them. YOU opened the damn door Wilmott, now be polite to your guest.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Juan- Guideline tells you what you should do, even in the event of mistakes.
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Ok, so does anyone remember is it juror #1 that it looked like ja was trying to make eye contact with? the one she seemed to be dressing for?

I thought this is the one we figured was a psychologist?

We are spending all this time on an event that may not have even happened? It is only JA word. Waste of time.

Exactly. Is this the event that resulted in the bruising on her throat? What if they were really love bites /hickies?

Longtime lurker and trial watcher. Love the site. Excuse the typos, this tablet keyboard is new to me.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 3s 3 seconds ago
Now we're back to the same old song and dance where Geffner can't remember anything. #JodiArias

That's because when JW was up she led him by the nose with her questions giving him hints on what the answers should be.

Now that he has to stand on his own against the powerful little big man he is struggling.

It shows how rigged his direct testimony was.

Exactly. Is this the event that resulted in the bruising on her throat? What if they were really love bites /hickies?

Longtime lurker and trial watcher. Love the site. Excuse the typos, this tablet keyboard is new to me.

:wagon: orchids

When RG gave JA the second test he forgot the second answer sheet so they just wrote the answer down in the margin. How lame. He just keeps sticking his foot further down this throat.
JD was correct he did not administer the test properly.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Martinez showing answer sheet to a test Geffner administered twice;
he had forgotten to bring a second answer sheet and wrote in the margins

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan- You could have had her write it down but you chose to do it..she could have wrote it down on a separate piece of paper. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan says but you knew you were giving a second test?
Geffner- Well we didn't have it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says he didn't have a second answer sheet and he had to note down her upsetting experience himself #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
The test asks for one experience not more than one as Geffner had noted #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought this is the one we figured was a psychologist?

Someone posted that there isn't a psychologist on the jury panel.

The juror may have a relative who is.

I forgot how that was found out though. Maybe BK checked around.

When RG gave JA the second test he forgot the second answer sheet so they just wrote the answer down in the margin. How lame. He just keeps sticking his foot further down this throat.

Samuels is somewhere yelling, "Yes!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member