Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 44s 44 seconds ago
Juan's arms are crossed and he paces back and forth frequently. Now, he has his back to Geffner while he talks. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

No additional sheet present during testing so Geff wrote down #JodiArias' traumatic stories himself.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 46s47 seconds ago

Geff knew they were giving a second test but didn't physically have it. #JodiArias

Jodi is looking nervous. If she is looking nervous, then I think that's an indication of just how poorly Geffner is doing.

Where does the defense find thse yahoos?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Jodi is looking a little nervous watching Juan grill Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

so she should be

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner noted 2 experiences instead of one as the test required. Juan is hammering him on not following the directions to test #jodiarias

Is that even legal? Isnt there a rule that the test must be given a certain way.

Who gives Geff the power to change the testing around and do it his own way?

That seems like an ethical violation to me.

If all doctors did this would it not cause confusion. I thought all tests were to be clear if another doctor looked at them?

You are correct OBE, of course there are rules of administration, and every psychological test comes with a Test/Instrument Administration Manual. And if it is a Standardized Test, i.e., MMPI, MCMI, the Wechsler Scales, Standford Binet, etc... there are very stringent protocols for administration of the test. I'm not sure what test they are referring (probably the TSI) but either way there are administration protocols to be followed.

I'm catching up with the tweets but missing all the banter...arrggg, I miss you all!

So glad JM got to cross Geff today, love the tweet about not needing a fly swatter when ya got a hammer. ha ha ha

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Juan points out the jury can't read how Jodi answered this question because Geffner was the one that wrote it down #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan & Geffner arguing over test questions. #JodiArias

Someone posted that there isn't a psychologist on the jury panel.

The juror may have a relative who is.

I forgot how that was found out though. Maybe BK checked around.

iirc the juror just has a BS in Psychology.

Someone posted that there isn't a psychologist on the jury panel.

The juror may have a relative who is.

I forgot how that was found out though. Maybe BK checked around.

I also read somewhere that one juror did not complete psychology education.

From SK:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 33s33 seconds ago

Random thought:

after all the conflicting expert testimony,
will jurors decide this case by simply going with their gut feelings? #jodiarias

Jodi is looking nervous. If she is looking nervous, then I think that's an indication of just how poorly Geffner is doing.

Long Beach and San Diego, CA

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 40s 40 seconds ago
#JodiArias' smiling is fading fast.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 14s 15 seconds ago
Juan is pointing out Dr. Geffner is the one who doesn't understand test questions. #JodiArias

Have Lie, Will Travel Magazine

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias' smiling is fading fast.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: LOL !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Geffner says Jodi stated 2 things that bothered her the most about DV with TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1