Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can JSS have a conversation with the jurors and their concerns about the trial taking so long? IE., when they were ?talking about the schedule one on one could the juror have related how long this trial is taking and why? Also, I have a chance to go to Phoenix next week and can't decided if I should and would I even be able to get in to watch the trial. Even in the overflow room it would so worth it.

Go! Just get to the courthouse early (I'd guess an hour before start time). At the very least you will get to see a defense witness or 2. But it would awesome if it was on time and you were able to see Juans closing. I'd go if I had a chance.

I want someone either JM or a juror to ask Geffner, "With all the ethical violations you say Dr. DeMarte committed, do you plan on filing an ethical violation with the psy. board?

Juror question for Geff I'd love to see:
"Since totdoc is the only expert who diagnosed JA with BPD and you say she's unethical and incompetent, do you believe the jury should completely disregard BPD as a mitigator?"

And if Juan manages to wring a Yes out of him in follow-up, then I'd love to hear him ask, "Are you aware that if a person lied about one thing, like oh I don't know let's say the list of mitigation factors, then the jury is free to assume they lied about other things?"

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2h 2 hours ago

#jodiarias on at 9:30am MST.
More Geffner on direct and i'm sure defense will keep him on all day.
See you there!

:gaah: More Geffner !

Truly. And given Travis's past he was likely very vulnerable to whatever bullchit story Jodi gave.

When Geff tried to make something of Travis apologizing to JA I almost blew a fuse right then and there.

They have twisted every normal thing Travis ever did into something sinister. That is how desperate and slimy they all are.

I will always resent the defense experts and the DT for doing that.

Its reprehensible.

Speaking of ninjas... and also a certain video that the DT used to give the *advertiser censored* argument some means of legitimacy, before JA went pro per to show the "experts" where to find it, I found a link to one of JA's old myspace friends(appears it might be an old school friend), it was rather interesting reading imo:

http://web.archive.org/web/20090312073345/http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm? fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=13600541

<modsnip>
http://web.archive.org/web/20090312073345/http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22545983"
[/SIZE][/I]
You are allowed to paraphrase what it said... or what it was about. Can you do that for us, please?! :)

I want someone either JM or a juror to ask Geffner, "With all the ethical violations you say Dr. DeMarte committed, do you plan on filing an ethical violation with the psy. board?

Or can you explain your own past ethical violations to the jury? lol

imo

For sure. That would be a great question. IMO Dr. D did not violate anything. IMO she included her prior/Grad studies after Licensing. Nothing unethical about that.

Hi! It might be that we aren't getting all the questions & answers from the tweets. To me, all these 'incidents' seemed to be confused by DT. What is the incident of PTSD? Child/sexual abuse from her family? According to the testing, it was from the 'attack by unknown person' on the day of the murder, the intruders? Or it's from Travis choking her? Then, according to their mitigators , it's from Travis' abuse? Then she has it from her committing the murder? It's so mixed up & confusing. They are putting out so much lies the can't pick one & stick with it because none are true. Anyone else confused on WTH they are doing?

I think part of the confusion may be that Geffinator is only testifying THIS TIME to the events that he "tested"? Weren't the two tests (with margin notes) about the "choking" and the "DV on murder day"? I don't think he's changing his testimony about the other alleged incidents.. just the two he tested her DAPS on.

For sure. That would be a great question. IMO Dr. D did not violate anything. IMO she included her prior/Grad studies after Licensing. Nothing unethical about that.

Didn't ALV testify to that she practiced under another therapist's license for 20 years?

Once this sentencing is done, can TA's family and everyone else involved talk about what they know?
I don't care about hearing from the Arias side tho, but the Alexander family has had to keep so tight-lipped on everything that I'd love to hear what they have to say no just about the final, but the process throughout.

Iirc one of the tweets yesterday described Geffner labeling Travis "a player", probably during JW's displaying their "chick chart". Is there any evidence TA had sex with anyone but JA during the years he lived in Mesa?

Once this sentencing is done, can TA's family and everyone else involved talk about what they know?
I don't care about hearing from the Arias side tho, but the Alexander family has had to keep so tight-lipped on everything that I'd love to hear what they have to say no just about the final, but the process throughout.

They could legally talk now if they wanted to but of course they would do nothing that would impede this phase of the trial.

I do believe they will speak out and I hope that Juan will too after the case has been concluded. He has done so in other cases.

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago &#61489; Avondale, AZ

Juan is here in a black suit mauve and black striped tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias #3tvarias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is here in a black suit mauve and black striped tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias #3tvarias

When Geff tried to make something of Travis apologizing to JA I almost blew a fuse right then and there.

They have twisted every normal thing Travis ever did into something sinister. That is how desperate and slimy they all are.

I will always resent the defense experts and the DT for doing that.

Its reprehensible.

Agree. So few Trials we get to see a seek for truth and Justice. I dislike the sleaze of most Defense Atty's. I and i know all of us agree that the accused do have the right to a fair Trial. Not at the expense of the Victim. I know I have talked of this before but check out Dirk Derstine. Defense Lawyer in the Stafford Trial. On youtube. He provided a fair and respectful defense. He saw to it Rafferty had a fair Trial. I had an opportunity to speak with Dirk twice. I have a lot of respect for him. Not about the case as it was in Court at the time. Honorable man for a Defense Atty. LOL As it should be

Maybe they will write a book, after some time passes. If it would be too hurtful for them, I for one would understand.

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but if Juan puts Dr Hayes back up the DT will make hay of the fact that Hayes said she would not call herself a psychologist before licensing.

Part One. Chronology, with texts/emails/chats/testimony incorporated

Mid to end of February 2008, Lisa breaks off relationship with TA. Mimi enters the picture end of February. JA first mentions leaving Mesa in early March.

3/18 Text, TA to JA, do you know what happened to my diamond ring. TA journal entry: I&#8217;ve lost my journal, my Ipod, my diamond ring. JA says she has the ring for some reason.

3/19 and 3/25. TA journal entry: I want my lost journal back.

3/21 TA journal: Haven&#8217;t spoken to Mimi in a long while. Trying to play it cool.

3/26 TA journal: Mimi didn&#8217;t call me back. Getting discouraging. Leaning towards not proceeding with her. I have 4 months left in the ward.

3/27 TA journal: I really need more self discipline. I think Jodi moving will be good for me in a lot of ways. She is a great girl. But we are not good influences on each other. She has an uncanny ability to get under my skin. So although I&#8217;m used to having her around and I&#8217;ll most probably miss her. But I&#8217;m certain it will be good for both of us. But I need to get married and she can get in the way of that and does in fact.

3/30 TA journal entry: about sin bringing momentary happiness but followed by misery. Moral of the story: &#8220;wickedness never was happiness.&#8221;

4/1 JA writes goodbye note in TA&#8217;s journal.

4/1 Text (or chat) TA and Michelle Lowry: &#8220;there&#8217;s a Michelle in our ward who has been playing spy for Jodi for months, giving her info about Lisa and Mimi. I have had no privacy for a year. (She;s read) my journals, goes into my texts and emails.&#8221;

4/3 TA journal entry: I&#8217;m still quite lonely. Jodi keeps leaving but hasn&#8217;t left. In fact she pulled out of my driveway headed for CA this afternoon but she showed up this evening. I think she is having a hard time. But I think I&#8217;d be better off and so would she if she got out of here. Dreamt of Lisa. I miss her. I still love her.

4/7 Text TA to JA: Don&#8217;t call. Don&#8217;t text. The next text I want is this Michelle K that is friends with Elena that nobody knows but who knows details about my life&#8230;&#8230;.(so tell me the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you&#8217;ve ever told or leave me alone. (tell me)m before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you&#8217;ve done.&#8221;

4/8 JA leaves Mesa. Text, TA to JA: Do not call back. I&#8217;m sick of you playing stupid&#8230;.Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you&#8230;..If it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike of you.

4/8 TA journal entry: Lost my journal and I wouldn&#8217;t be surprised if it was stolen&#8230;most of my time with Lisa was in in it.

Speaking of ninjas... and also a certain video that the DT used to give the *advertiser censored* argument some means of legitimacy, before JA went pro per to show the "experts" where to find it, I found a link to one of JA's old myspace friends(appears it might be an old school friend), it was rather interesting reading imo:

http://web.archive.org/web/20090312073345/http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm? fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=13600541

<modsnip>
http://web.archive.org/web/20090312073345/http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22545983"
[/SIZE][/I]

Sorry, just thought the info that this video that TA was accused of watching that last day likely came from JA... since it was her friend that had it on his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100