Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From SK:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 21s21 seconds ago

#jodiarias prosecutor Martinez trying to get Geffner to admit that "#jodiarias has anger issues."

What does that mean? I feel like the Tazmanian Devil sitting here bouncing in my chair and I want to jump up and down on this man's head.

I had PTSD. I came home from work and found my 27 year old daughter dead on the floor. I cannot describe the hell I went through until I finally got help almost two years later. I would drive home from work, about 25/30 minute ride, and not remember any of the drive. Don't know why I didn't kill myself or someone else. Intrusive thoughts? I would be sucker punched in the gut with the memory coming back, again and again. I still remember sitting on my deck and the emt's came out and there was nothing they could do, screaming no, no, nooo.

I went to the movies with one of my daughters and grandkids. We saw the Harry Potter movie where they were competing for an award and Voldemort killed one of the boys. Cannot for the life of me remember his name. Anyway, when Harry brought his body back, the boys father started yelling "My boy, my boy" when he saw he was dead. His voice was tormented. I started sobbing in the theater and my not too empathetic daughter was embarrassed. I raced back to my computer and warned other parents on the website Parents of Suicide that they would not get blindsided like I did.

It just makes me so angry that this "unusual man" is twisting PTSD for his disgusting client. I hope there is a special place in hell for the whole group of them. Sorry for venting.

Angel Wing I have been where you have. I cannot talk about it yet, but you are in my heart and prayers.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
As Juan walks Geffner through this email he asks him if this could show Jodi has an anger problem and Geffner says yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Juan says this is sent on Valentines Day and it's not very loving is it? Geffner doesn't answer #jodiarias #3tvarias

from BK:
"RG says that a lie is when someone seeks to gain something by telling an untruth."

and a untruth is a lie, least to me it is, mo

this guy is nuttier then my cornflakes, jmo

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 36s37 seconds ago

Sidebar #10. Will we get to 16? The suspense mounts. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 6s7 seconds ago

Ten side bars thus far today #jodiarias #3tvarias

:judge::judge::judge::judge::judge:
:judge::judge::judge::judge::judge:

Trying to catch up with today's posts. Just in general, however, I am at a loss when someone says MOO. What does that mean?

My Opinion Only = MOO

BBM What the hell does that even mean?
Apparently, according to him, an untruth only becomes a lie when someone expects to gain something from having said it.

Juan kindly pointed out Jodi gained Travis being nicer. He agreed. Ergo, she lied. ;)

And he said DeMarte was dangerous. :gaah:

A little knowledge is dangerous but even a little bit of greed can be catastrophic as we can see with this c*n artist who has sold whatever little bit of conscience he had for money and a murderess.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Sidebar about the letter to Abe #jodiarias #3tvarias

from BK:
"RG says that a lie is when someone seeks to gain something by telling an untruth."

Oh, I see - that must be a generic lie then. My dictionary says: falsehood; deceit; fabrication. It doesn't mention 'for gain'.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
As Juan walks Geffner through this email he asks him if this could show Jodi has an anger problem and Geffner says yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Juan says this is sent on Valentines Day and it's not very loving is it? Geffner doesn't answer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Feb. 14, 2007 email: https://geebee2.wordpress.com/jodi-arias-valentine-email-14-feb-2007/

"I found out, much to my regret, that my anger is very destructive. I’ve never beaten up anybody over it, but I’ve kicked holes in walls, kicked down doors, smashed windows, broken things. It hurts people and it hurts me. It lowers my vibration and attracts unwanted lower-vibrational situation and people into my life."

TA hadn't called or mailed JA anything for Valentine's Day by late afternoon, so she emailed him.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 25s 26 seconds ago
I found out much to my regret, that my anger is destructive. I've never beaten up anybody over it, but I've kicked holes in walls #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
"Would that be a lie if she said she sent it and didn't?" Geffner- It wouldn't be true correct. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan asks about Geffner's testimony about Abe's letter and what would he say if the letter was never sent to Abe. #jodiarias #3tvarias

from BK:

LOL. Not this fool creating his own definition for the word.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
uan- Would it be a lie?
Geffner- Yes
Juan- Would this be manipulative?
Geffner- It could be yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors