Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Oh boy Jodi is not happy...she just angrily grabbed a tissue from the box...yes JAII it happened #analyzethat #jodiarias

Thank you, I was wondering how she was feeling. haha

Question on my mind.. Is Juan being aggressive in his questioning today. Effective? thanks again.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan has finished and we have a 10 min break #jodiarias #3tvarias

I WAS HOPING juan would run out the clock today.... must we hear DT again?
Why can't Juan begin or finish his cross-ex of Geff from his earlier testimony... when was it? Last month sometime, when Geff left and didn't come back until just yesterday?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Redirect with Jen Willmott-

Geffner says he's been in practice for 35 years. #jodiarias #3tvarias

how many friggin times has she asked him this!

And doing it wrong for all those 35 years.

@TrialDiariesJ: Mikal Ann has reportedly been 86'd from the courtroom till Monday for clapping as Juan got up to do cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ok I am over this woman...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Mikal Ann has reportedly been 86'd from the courtroom till Monday for clapping as Juan got up to do cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff says Juan mixed up post doc & pre doc so he wants to clear it up. He says Juan went back and forth.
Juan wants to approach #jodiarias

The TX case JSS refused to let JM mention: Clark v. Collins 1992

"The state trial court found that Dr. Geffner's affidavit lacked credibility for three reasons: (1) the evaluation, which makes conclusions as to Clark's conduct in 1987, was conducted five years later, in 1992; (2) Dr. Geffner did not review the court records or a transcript of the trial testimony; and (3) Dr. Geffner relied upon records from Clark's childhood in Pennsylvania, with no records since 1976, and upon hearsay information supplied by Clark's attorneys, with no independent verification of the information, and interviews with Clark. The state court further found that, even if credible, Dr. Geffner's affidavit does not support a conclusion that Clark was either incompetent or insane at the time of the murders, or that he did not act deliberately within the meaning of the first special issue."

Intentional ignorance of the facts seems to have been Geffner's lucrative m.o. for decades.

I bet Dr. M-F is not looking forward to Monday

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Redirect with Jen Willmott-

Geffner says he's been in practice for 35 years. #jodiarias #3tvarias

how many friggin times has she asked him this!
And didn't Samuels say the same thing over and over? And ALV?

Has anyone mentioned juror questions being put in the box today?

@TrialDiariesJ: Mikal Ann has reportedly been 86'd from the courtroom till Monday for clapping as Juan got up to do cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

Silly woman, she knows better than this.........Another motion to come from Nurmi tonight no doubt for this & JM shouting at the Geff

Is M.A. the woman who shortened a court day last year by chugging down a 2-liter "red drink" and upchucking in the courtroom?

The TX case JSS refused to let JM mention: Clark v. Collins 1992

"The state trial court found that Dr. Geffner's affidavit lacked credibility for three reasons: (1) the evaluation, which makes conclusions as to Clark's conduct in 1987, was conducted five years later, in 1992; (2) Dr. Geffner did not review the court records or a transcript of the trial testimony; and (3) Dr. Geffner relied upon records from Clark's childhood in Pennsylvania, with no records since 1976, and upon hearsay information supplied by Clark's attorneys, with no independent verification of the information, and interviews with Clark. The state court further found that, even if credible, Dr. Geffner's affidavit does not support a conclusion that Clark was either incompetent or insane at the time of the murders, or that he did not act deliberately within the meaning of the first special issue."

Intentional ignorance of the facts seems to have been Geffner's lucrative m.o. for decades.

Sounds very familiar, he hasn't learnt

Silly woman, she knows better than this.........Another motion to come from Nurmi tonight no doubt for this & JM shouting at the Geff

JSS should keep her out or place her in the overflow room, all this does is cause delays and distractions. ugh.

Is M.A. the woman who shortened a court day last year by chugging down a 2-liter "red drink" and upchucking in the courtroom?

Lol I don't think so. But she is the racist serenader.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Oh boy Jodi is not happy...she just angrily grabbed a tissue from the box...yes JAII it happened #analyzethat #jodiarias

This date in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member