Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Mikal Ann has reportedly been 86'd from the courtroom till Monday for clapping as Juan got up to do cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ok I am over this woman...

Oh yes, the same woman who sang to Maria. Everyone here defended her and said it was all harmless and I was pretty much the only one disgusted with her behaviour. Eye roll. Keeping it classy Mikal Ann.

Yeah...he's good. But surely Willmott knew Juan would clean all this up and make her and the DT look like chumps. Maybe Jodi is calling the shots. She wanted to take DeMarte down a notch?

I'm sure Jodi is calling the shots. She hates DeMarte because DeMarte is her age, has an education, is smart, makes lots of money on her own, and is pretty. Everything Jodi is not.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Willmott- So when DeMarte was supervising students before her 2 years of licensing is this a violation? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Pre and post are both working for their license #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Willmott- So when DeMarte was supervising students before her 2 years of licensing is this a violation? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Pre and post are both working for their license #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is Wilmott really that dense? She wasn't supervising students, she was BEING supervised geez. I cannot stand those that twist the truth like that.

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
Geffner- Yes and board would have to really determine this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh yes, the same woman who sang to Maria. Everyone here defended her and said it was all harmless and I was pretty much the only one disgusted with her behaviour. Eye roll. Keeping it classy Mikal Ann.

You definitely weren't the only one.

Looking forward to jury questions. I didn't think the last round was pro-DT; this next round should help give a sense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Willmott brings up she lives in Utah & Geffner says if Mormons talk about this they could lose their temple recommends #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner is talking about Regan and how TA talked sexual with her #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Mikal Ann has reportedly been 86'd from the courtroom till Monday for clapping as Juan got up to do cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ok I am over this woman...

Well, there's another bell you can't unring for the jury. I don't know who she is, but it sounds like she took one for the team.

edited to add: I guess the woman has issues, but clapping for JM is clearly a signal to the jury that sanity is returning to the court.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner doesn't want to interview anyone from the mormon church. Doesn't find their testimony useful. #JodiArias

Willmott is saying Regan thought TA was a 30 yr old virgin #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Willmott brings up she lives in Utah & Geffner says if Mormons talk about this they could lose their temple recommends #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner is talking about Regan and how TA talked sexual with her #jodiarias #3tvarias
Another lie! Bishop testified that would not happen!

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner doesn't want to interview anyone from the mormon church. Doesn't find their testimony useful. #JodiArias

What is he on about? The Mormons in this case have had no problems talking? What are they coming up with???

Is M.A. the woman who shortened a court day last year by chugging down a 2-liter "red drink" and upchucking in the courtroom?

Don't know, but she's the one responsible for Cucarachagate.

I didn't. I think she's a loose cannon and who knows what she will pull next - especially on verdict. I think she should be banned now.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 4s 4 seconds ago
Geffner says we don't define domestic violence as a 1 time incident. #JodiArias

Weird because LE sure does and so do we in the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1