Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out how any "doctor" unlicensed to practise in AZ was able to give her any tests and to have those results brought into this trial? Am I mistaken that 3 unlicensed doctors have stated that she has PTSD now? Is that not a diagnosis?

:waitasec:

MOO
Wasn't Samuels & DeMarte the only ones who could test her? I think Geff is reviewing their tests?

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 3s 3 seconds ago
Juan asks is clawing issue minor? #JodiArias

I'm still trying to figure out how any "doctor" unlicensed to practise in AZ was able to give her any tests and to have those results brought into this trial? Am I mistaken that 3 unlicensed doctors have stated that she has PTSD now? Is that not a diagnosis?

:waitasec:

MOO

I don't think he can diagnose in AZ. I get the feeling he didn't do much of he interviewing either, going by the 'royal we' he uses for everything. Unreal.
3 Opinions, and one PhD (samuels), whose testing Geffner said couldn't be used = no one diagnosed her with PTSD ,(and no one diagnosed her with BiPolar so why is that even in his testimony?). So still not sure why he's here except to say DrDeM was wrong, so about everything, so they should probably throw out that BPD diagnosis, too. Unreal. IMO, JMO, MOO

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 3s 3 seconds ago
Now we're back to the same old song and dance where Geffner can't remember anything. #JodiArias

Maybe JM will ask if Dr G is having a problem with his memory.:fence:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 20s 20 seconds ago
Juan is pacing back and forth likes he's ready to pounce. Wait for it. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Geffner- I should have remember this and it would have been helpful #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Juan- When did your role change?
Geffner- Oct 2013 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
Juan- So you knew about it
Geffner- I didn't focus on that, that wasn't my role #jodiarias #3tvarias

I heart JM.

I somehow doubt it. Arrogance seems to be the norm for these "experts."

Yeah, each one comes in refreshed and ready to do battle with JM. They all think they have the answer as to how to shut him down. I can imagine how that "conference" went with all of them, including JW, out in California. Every one of them thinking of ways to deal with Juan and to heck with the actual reason why they're there because they all know the b&%ch is guilty as sin and deserves the DP but they need to win something. At this point it's just vindication for ALV and the whole shady practice they're all involved in out in CA.

MOO

I want Juan to get out that the "choking" did not pertain to the murder. Then I want him to expose something else Geffner didn't "get" and on and on for the rest of the day.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 37s 37 seconds ago
Juan is attacking Geffner about laughing and smiling yesterday. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 37s 38 seconds ago
Juan also attacking Geffner for calling DeMarte names. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 41 seconds ago
Juan- OK well when your role changed you read about this in DeMarte's notes
Geffner- I can't tell you when I knew this #jodiarias #3tvarias#

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now
Geffner looking up at ceiling when Juan asks questions. Juan says you should have looked at reports if you can't remember. #JodiArias

What does Geffner mean by 'his role'? Why should it change? Hmmm!

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

"I can't say I should remember everything," says Geffner re: #jodiarias clawing or not clawing TA.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

Geffner's answers are each an elaborately-spun web. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 3 seconds ago
Geffner doesn't know if he was smiling at 10:06. #JodiArias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

Geffner says his role was different in the 2013 trial.
He had access to the info but didn't necessarily know about it.
Had DeMarte's report.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Again: Wha????? (I imagine that will be today's theme for me. I won't post it again.)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
G- There is a difference between action and though. It's a detail and not that important. The choking and passing out was more important

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Juan- if this was minor why did you tell jury about it
Geffner- I was asked a question. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Martinez questions whether #jodiarias really refrained from scratching Alexander's eyes given different versions from different shrinks.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 43s44 seconds ago

Martinez says #jodiarias said as much in testimony.
Willmott objects that he is yelling.

Lordy Lordy! Did he flail his arms too?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 41 seconds ago
Juan- OK well when your role changed you read about this in DeMarte's notes
Geffner- I can't tell you when I knew this #jodiarias #3tvarias#

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now
Geffner looking up at ceiling when Juan asks questions. Juan says you should have looked at reports if you can't remember. #JodiArias

But yet, Geff thinks JA can remember how she felt after two different tramas? He's confident enough to test her that way? Forget that she's a liar...it just isn't reliable information.

It doesn't sound like RG knew much about the choking either. Just what he got from notes he was given. Not only did he testify about all the tests but the choking too. What a weak witness.

What is this about moving his mic closer to juror #1 that Juan speaks of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx