Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Tweets:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago

Now the criminal court administrator and the head of court security are in the scrum at the bench. #whatup? #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago

oh here we go. reinforcements called to the bench. criminal court administrator plus head of security. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 30s31 seconds ago

Court security at bench. Talking with judge and attorneys. #JodiArias

:drama: :drama: :drama: Always something !

JW is staring at gallery. JA and MDLR huddle. It's definitely tense in here. Some quiet chattering going on over on the media side...Kiefer and another reporter. big guys are leaving. Reporters are looking around like WTF? Now just JM, Nurms and JW at bench and talking to clerk who marks evidence.

I know what happened there? They're not even gonna rebut the computer findings of Juan's experts? I will be shocked.

I'm wondering if they consulted with Dworkin who was forced to break the news to them that these were indeed viruses and their expert got a lot of stuff wrong and they were just like...never mind.

Perhaps they didn't find what JA sent them on a wild goose chase for so there is nothing left to add.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 50s50 seconds ago
#JodiArias is slumped over, glasses off. She looks tired.

I was kind of hoping she was having a heart attack.

A girl can dream- can't she?

Maybe judge is calling bluff, point out who threatened jodi in court and we will remove them?

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 21s 21 seconds ago
the room is feeling more and more tense yet nothing has been said that we can hear #jodiarias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 3m 3 minutes ago
they are sharing something, i just saw a cell phone come out at the bench #jodiarias

I've never heard of a judge getting credit if a defendant is found guilty or if they receive the death penalty. The judge's job is to follow the law. Clearly, the COA disagreed with this judge and I don't think it's bashing to judge to agree with the COA. IF JA gets the death penalty, it will be because of the prosecutor doing his job and the jurors believing the aggravation outweighs JA's mitigating factors. NOTHING to do with the judge. IMO.

Totally Agree.

What really bothers me is even if JA gets the DP, I feel very strongly that because of how this trial was run, there was a HUGE PRICE that was NEEDLESSLY paid by many people.

It did NOT have to go down like this. Many other trials do not require all these people below to pay such a huge price.
- Taxpayers (due to obsene length of this trial....Can we say "sidebar")
- Travis Reputation (bogus child *advertiser censored*, bogus volumes of *advertiser censored* viewing, etc)
- Juans Reputation (lying about prosecurial misconducct)
- Floris Reputation (openly cutting him down in front of jury)
- Fores wife's reputation (dragging her through the mud)

A different overseer of this trial would have at a minimum required the DT to have at least a teeny tiny hint of some evidence to support such outlandash allegations.
With this trial, the DT was allowed to sling it all out there and Juan did try to object many times and was shot down.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer
· 2m 2 minutes ago
they are sharing something, i just saw a cell phone come out at the bench

There they go again- whining that people are tweeting about them! boo hoo, ja can't talk in front of people!!!

JW is staring at gallery. JA and MDLR huddle. It's definitely tense in here. Some quiet chattering going on over on the media side...Kiefer and another reporter. big guys are leaving. Reporters are looking around like WTF? Now just JM, Nurms and JW at bench and talking to clerk who marks evidence.

Uuugh azl.. Are they preparing to close the court again

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 37s38 seconds ago
admin and security walked out like they had a mission. lawyers still at sidebar. courtroom admin Randy walked out too) #JodiArias
---

Maybe she asked for the building to be sealed during her allocution.

Tweets:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 38s38 seconds ago

admin and security walked out like they had a mission.
lawyers still at sidebar.
courtroom admin Randy walked out too) #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 23s23 seconds ago

no move to kick anyone out yet.
Not sure why they'd need the brass to do that anyway...
ovverflow room's set up, didn't need em last time.

It's not the hearsay I had a problem with it was the fact she allowed them submitted anonymously that had me scratching my head.

And the expert witnesses names being secret as well. John Smith and Female psychiatrist 1. The heck lol.

Oh, yeah, no kidding.

What is a Criminal Court Administrator in charge of?

Administration of the criminal court. :biggrin:

AZlawyer, can media ask JSS to have live feed when jurors decision is read in court?

Yes.

Now why is that necessary? No jury, no ppl in courtroom. Or is that normal for jury instructions?

No, it's ridiculous.

I said that wrong :blushing: I mean, if JA doesn't get the death penalty, will there be another hearing with recommendations, etc... that the family could speak at? I recall seeing family members appealing to the judge to hand out a particular sentence in other trials?

This penalty phase that we're in now used to be done in most states just in front of judges. A few years back, the US Supreme Court said it needed to be done with a jury. So this is the sentencing hearing you're thinking of. It's just taking 5 months instead of 5 hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18