Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking and looking for my pink Sheriff Joe t shirt I bought at a flea market several years ago on a trip to AZ. I wore it often when here during the first phase. Today I found it. Given today's surprising rest of the Defense I hope it is a good sign. A sign all will be good for the Family and Prosecution.

JW is providing ex parte notices that she wishes to have sealed. There are 3 - judge orders them sealed even though she has not seen them, does not know what they are. There will be other supplemented materials given related - and JSS will also seal those.
Maybe its treasure hunt maps leading to the location of the ditched gun and the rest of her kill kit.

Isn't it one that stated they didn't believe in the DP? :waitasec: or am in a lucid dream?

IIRC the Gentleman dismissed had stated he didn't support the DP unless Murder was premeditated and/or committed by a serial killer.

Could be JA is afraid they might embarrass her...with their common grammar and lackluster vocabulary.

Plus they lack her artistic and spiritual delicate sensibilities. :shame: I'd guess she sees them as common and coarse, not up to her refined, high-achieving standards. Not the kind of people she wants to show the world she comes from. Ridiculous, of course, and self-defeating but there you have it.

IIRC the Gentleman dismissed had stated he didn't support the DP unless Murder was premeditated and/or committed by a serial killer.

So, he doesn't believe the murder was premeditated? Does he even know why he's at this trial? WTH

I doubt it. MDLR seems to have very inappropriate feelings for JA. She has done some pretty unprofessional things in this case. It seems to me that MDLR is thriving on the attention as much as JA. They will both be alone after this. No limelight, no media. They will both be shellshocked. IMO

What's a girl to do? :wink:

I would be most interested to know if MDLR behaved same manner with others? She truly should be embarrassed at the very least. Her Court room attire and behavior is a disgrace to her Profession.

I have to admit i really have wrapped alot of time and emotions into this case. My mother was always a court tv watcher since before OJ and then ID. I never really ever got into a case before cmja. I was on maternity leave during the original trial and was instantly drawn in and haven't been able to look back. I am alot of emotions upon realizing the case really is going to come to a conclusion: good bad or indifferent we are days away from a finality. Its a mixed bag. I am elated for the alexander family, Juan and definitely flores so he can focus I. just grieving the passing of his own son.

Even if she receives death i am sure the conviction and sentence teflaun Juan made sure he prosecuted it and is air tight

Good Heavens! That place looks so desolate. To arrive there and realize that your whole life will be spent there and the only way you will leave is to be carried out. Shoot me now! I just would never make it or, at least, never make it with any hint of sanity.

https://corrections.az.gov/location/19/perryville
She said other inmates would often taunt those inmates.

"They have nothing to lose and sometimes the guards would let it go," she said. "If Arias has an attitude or they will be like 'Who do you think you are?'"

I still can't get over what JA pulled today. Obviously KN and JW told JA that she could not do her allocation in a closed court. She told them "make it happen" or I won't allocate. Their time-wasting, legally futile efforts to sway JSS took up most of the court time today. They lost of course, but didn't know that JA had plan B in place. She thought that she could do a better job than these dumb lawyers. She trusted that SHE could manipulate this judge, who has shown her fear for any cause for appeal, and use that to sway JSS. She had the gall to argue with the judge that allocation wasn't part of the higher court ruling re private testimony. What a stupid, narcissistic ploy--which proves many observations that she is her own worse enemy.

This gives a small glimpse into what her DT has suffered in having her as a client. I wish they could write a book when this is over. What a nightmare she is for every person who crosses her path in her life.

So, he doesn't believe the murder was premeditated? Does he even know why he's at this trial? WTH

It's my understanding what he said when being interviewed as prospective Juror. Voi Dire? Not that savvy with Legal Terms LOL

I'm :eek:fftobed:, I need to be well rested for tomorrow. However, I still have a little feeling that there will be a "surprise" or three before JSS reads the jury instructions, the closings begin. I have no clue what will happen and it may keep me awake, running through the possibilities.

I still can't get over what JA pulled today. Obviously KN and JW told JA that she could not do her allocation in a closed court. She told them "make it happen" or I won't allocate. Their time-wasting, legally futile efforts to sway JSS took up most of the court time today. They lost of course, but didn't know that JA had plan B in place. She thought that she could do a better job than these dumb lawyers. She trusted that SHE could manipulate this judge, who has shown her fear for any cause for appeal, and use that to sway JSS. She had the gall to argue with the judge that allocation wasn't part of the higher court ruling re private testimony. What a stupid, narcissistic ploy--which proves many observations that she is her own worse enemy.

This gives a small glimpse into what her DT has suffered in having her as a client. I wish they could write a book when this is over. What a nightmare she is for every person who crosses her path in her life.

BBM Excellent post!! And I would like to suggest a name for their book, "The Wolf Who Cried Little Boy"....

I just saw a pic of CMJA's Grandpa on her dumb sisters FB, makes me hate JA even more now knowing what she put them through. Plus he even tried to believe in her lie that she was working. He looked so loving and caring in the pic. GRRRR. Praying for the jury to do the right thing and sentence her to DEATH.

I agree with the part about the glimpse into what her DT has suffered, but in my opinion no amount of game playing and tantrums on Arias' part toward her team absolves them of their despicable tactics. They could have left a lot of that trash out, easily. Insufferable client no doubt. Insufferable team also, IMO.

I can't believe this is almost over, there were days when it seemed like it would never end.

Hold on Travis and family....<3

I have one question, does anyone know why the defense did not put on the last 3 witnesses we heard about?
I haven't been able to keep us with this trial as much as the last one. Thanks and thanks for all the great posts and information here.

AND if her Mom begs for mercy and says she loves her daughter, then how does that work with the child abuse stories and the big wooden spoon?

People change? :D

Well maybe the mom anyway. Jodi has proven herself to be incorrigible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela