Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AmberBinGA: Quite a few filings by #jodiarias defense today: http://t.co/AaASlUK3Rt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI the "offer of proof" means that the defense explained in writing what Jodi would have said if she had continued her testimony and/or allocution. Just making the record for appellate purposes.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 32s 33 seconds ago
Jodi has arrived, looking back and her 1/4th filled section #jodiarias

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias walked in wearing grey sweater.

If there's a Microsoft Powerpoint manual on the Defense table and an easel allocution will ensue.

From Troy:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Juan Martinez just entered #JodiArias courtroom.

Will the jury get the case today? #Fox10phoenix

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:
:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 7 seconds ago
I'm here at #JodiArias trial in AZ. Jury instructions and closing to begin any minute.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 44s44 seconds ago
BREAKING: The #JodiArias verdict will be live when announced. Streaming for sure, not sure if we'll cut in yet.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
The overflow room for spectators is packed and a lottery is going to be done to get in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s57 seconds ago
Sam, Steven and other family, friends just came in. Looks like we're getting ready to start. #jodiarias

FYI the "offer of proof" means that the defense explained in writing what Jodi would have said if she had continued her testimony and/or allocution. Just making the record for appellate purposes.

So....not an indication of no allocution today, as it could be related to testimony?

Tweets:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

I'm here at #JodiArias trial in AZ.
Jury instructions and closing to begin any minute

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago

Alexander siblings just arrived. Their side of the courtroom packed.

Large media presence also. #JodiArias #fox10phoenix

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: for the Alexander's !

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 49s50 seconds ago
by the way, Stephens denied another motion to dismiss based on JM saying secret witness's name. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 56s56 seconds ago
#jodiarias is here, looking like I expected. A little wonky eyed. Have I mentioned that I don't like her?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

Hello Justice Seekers!

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 6s 7 seconds ago
Martinez and Nurmi both seated. #TravisAlexander family and supporters fill the courtroom. Sky Hughes and Deanna Reid here. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 50s50 seconds ago
We have requested permission to air #JodiArias closing arguments both live and taped. Judge should take it up soon. We'll see. Not hopeful.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 1m 1 minute ago
over 20 seats open on Jodi's side, Alexander side nearly filled between friends, family and media #jodiarias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 2m 2 minutes ago
Word on the street is the overflow room is packed. Thanks @The13thJurorMD for the update - #jodiarias

249 candles lit as of now, please everyone, whether you lurk or comment, today of all days we need to light up the world with love and prayers for Travis, his beloved Family, Juan and Det. Flores. It only takes a minute but it means so much :please::tyou::candle:
I just lit a candle......and it says 11,305 candles from 95 countries.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez