Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 59s60 seconds ago
Kirk Nurmi's hair is almost purple/blue. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott made it with her Starbucks. Hope she got a triple shot of espresso! #jodiarias

Just catching up
BBM - If she's delivering the closing argument, I hope not!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 8s8 seconds ago
Awww here's Juan. He's short, but who cares. #jodiarias

I'm feeling a tremendous amount of sadness today. Travis is really gone forever. Arias has wrecked so many lives. So sad.

It sounds like the finality of all this is hitting the Alexanders hard. I hope they are provided every kind of support available today through the verdict.

I have to run to my children's school but I hope to be all settled in my chair in time to catch the tweets. Thanks to all that are keeping us up to date! #justicefortravis

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
To my chat room: The courthouse has the chat room blocked. I will picket later. #jodiarias

According to court info So those 3 document were probably stuff SW sent to dt to prove threats.

I have to run to my children's school but I hope to be all settled in my chair in time to catch the tweets. Thanks to all that are keeping us up to date! #justicefortravis

You have time, when it does finally get started it should be jury instructions first so you won't miss any drama. lol

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 18s 18 seconds ago
#jodiarias courtroom is filled this morning with TA family, supporters and media.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan arrived in a charcoal suit and silver tie #JuansTieReport #jodiarias

WOW! I can't believe how emotional I am feeling right now, I pray things go the way Travis' family want them to go!

Please everyone, as we come to the end, keep your candles lit. Even if you're not religious, go light a candle and sending all the positive vibes and thoughts you can to Travis and his family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=TVA

249 candles lit as of now, please everyone, whether you lurk or comment, today of all days we need to light up the world with love and prayers for Travis, his beloved Family, Juan and Det. Flores. It only takes a minute but it means so much :please::tyou::candle:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 18s 18 seconds ago
#jodiarias courtroom is filled this morning with TA family, supporters and media.

Any mention of JAII camp showing today? I mean they probably have a grand total of 4 people,2.5 brains and 8 legs all put together

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 20s20 seconds ago
#jodiarias just entered courtroom, wearing black pants, and a grayish sweater.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
#jodiarias is here in a grey sweater #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members