Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
@TrialDiariesJ is beautiful, @JarrettSeltzer is...well...friendly. Hehe #jodiarias

@courtpio: Judge Sherry Stephens has approved the media's request to broadcast the #jodiarias verdict live.

Yes"!!!!

@TrialDiariesJ: DeAnna Reid is here #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 54s54 seconds ago
Judge Sherry Stephens approved the media's request to broadcast the #jodiarias verdict live #abc15 #TravisAlexandxer
---

Sorry, I called her "O'Conner" in post above, it's just Conner.

I made it on time for once!:juanettes::popcorn::gavel::scale::eek:nline::justice:

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott made it with her Starbucks. Hope she got a triple shot of espresso! #jodiarias

Just catching up

@BethKaras is nice....and skinny. How fair is that? #jodiarias
---

Is this Cathy's first time attending?

:seeya: Hi geevee ! How's the grandbaby ?

You want to cover News20 - Tammy ? Just covering until WAT gets there.

MK is not tweeting much, hopefully he is talking to the defense and getting the scoop :)

Does anyone else have to potty frequently when they are anxious?

I'm already working off the snacks I'm sure to have for the rest of the day.

Justice for Travis and peace for the Alexander family.

Got some spaghetti for nourishment, ginger for nausea and pepsi for an extra oomph.

I'm feeling a tremendous amount of sadness today. Travis is really gone forever. Arias has wrecked so many lives. So sad.

Jennifer Willmott is really short. #jodiarias
--

Is that significant? LOL

Right on! Courtchatter Cathy is there! I think her observations, in general (maybe not height observations LOL,) are really good. I haven't been following her since she was mostly posting Retweets, but I will now. Thanks!

courtchatter
Judge Stephens is handling other cases which is why I'm screwing around. #jodiarias
2/24/15, 8:25 AM

Judge Stephens is handling other cases which is why I'm screwing around. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: We are getting ready to begin soon! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Feeling a tad emotional today,it's finally going to be over for the Alexander's. Hopefully with her verdict we all want

Right on! Courtchatter Cathy is there! I think her observations, in general (maybe not height observations LOL,) are really good. I haven't been following her since she was mostly posting Retweets, but I will now. Thanks!

Same here, I had to unfollow her because of the other case she was tweeting/retweeting about but she's back on my feed this morning.

Present. But barely. I was up all night long with a teething infant. I'm tired and exhausted but I will be damned if I will miss the conclusion of this case that I have been following since the beginning. I would just like to say that it's been an honor to follow this case with y'all. I have loved seeing all the different viewpoints from everyone.

I've followed this case for a number of reasons. For one I have high school friends who were friends with Travis and they have said he was quite a lovely man. And also because In many ways Travis and I were dealt the same hand in life. We both grew up in Riverside county, we were both born to parents with drug addictions, and both were raised by amazing grandparents. The only difference is that I never met a toxic spawn of the devil for a possible life mate and I was able to go on living and completing my life goals like college etc. So today even though I'm tired and exhausted I will hug my daughter a little tighter knowing I got the chance to have a daughter that Travis never did.

I'm so happy for the Alexanders that this saga is almost done.

Ok now let's get'r done and finish this thing that was started!!!!! Go Juan!!!

JSR-thank you so much for sharing. Brought a tear to my eyes. Godspeed

I just don't understand why after she was given the chance yesterday, that she could possibly stand up and talk today. Good Lord.

She didn't have the balls to allocute infront of the public and media to apologize and beg for her life but she had the balls to stand up and argue and beg the judge to close the courtroom infront of the public and media.

Get the needle ready!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 57s57 seconds ago
in courrt for closing arguments in the #JodiArias sentencing retrial. Not lookinng we're gonna start on time. #SpoilerAlert
----

And thank goodness Pitts is back in the coutroom!

I made it on time for once!:juanettes::popcorn::gavel::scale:

Oh! Oh! Oh! LinasK, :seeya: the Judge is allowing the verdict to be live-streamed. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hey everyone, Good morning :) Deanna is back in court, HA! Take that nurmi! God bless Travis, God bless Travis' family.

@troyhaydenfox10 is handsome, he is also a rebel and just answered his phone. #jodiarias

From Pitts:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 55s56 seconds ago

in courrt for closing arguments in the #JodiArias sentencing retrial.
Not lookinng we're gonna start on time. #SpoilerAlert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member