Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - Maybe #jodiarias didn't come forward because no one would believe her? (how about because it didn't happen?)

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi now bringing up the NFL and Ray Rice to back up his DV defense. #JodiArias

...that's different.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 41s41 seconds ago
Now talking about Ray Rice DV incident in elevator. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 44s 44 seconds ago

Nurmi just dropped the words #RayRice... Oh yes. #jodiarias

:rolleyes:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 23s 24 seconds ago

He says Dr De's theory is if she didn't see it, it didn't happen... But once we saw the full Ray Rice vid we were horrified. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 6 seconds ago
#JodiArias Nurmi brings up #NFL #RayRice domestic violence incident and how it wasn't believed to be so bad until the tape came out.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
KN is bringing up the football player that punched his GF on the elevator #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi: we only care if we can see it. Rice wasn't punished until there was tape. Demarte wants you to believe that's the case. #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi is bringing up #RayRice while talking domestic abuse #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi takes a good 10 second pause #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi -There was no DV with Mr. Juarez, no DV with Mr. McCartney,no DV with Mr. Brewer, but this is something different isn't it? #jodiarias

He must have forgot the Bobby stories.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
KN- Jodi's brain was vulnerable.....there was nothing she could do. A light was flipped #jodiarias #3tvarias

I know I am about 100 pages behind, but this may be the single most infuriating thing I have seen in relation to this trial.

A light was flipped, and she planned to brutally take the life of a human being.
A light was flipped, and she stole a gun. A light was flipped, and she planned how to get to Mesa without stopping for gas. A light was flipped, and she dyed her hair. ALWF, and she rented a car. ALWF, and there are signs of her planning this for weeks, if not months. ALWF, and she moved from one weapon to another. ALWF, and she wasn't there. ALWF, and it was ninjas. ALWF, and he was the big brutal T-dogg.

There was nothing she could do. She could suck it up, keep her derriere in Yreka, cry over losing Travis, and eventually move on with her sorry little life.

I cannot even begin to wrap my head around the audacity of this statement, or how angry I am about it.

Nurm is going to hell for killing Travis & his family over & over.

Before he goes to hell....if he gets life, instead of death, for JA....he'll be in great demand! He and JW. The dynamic duo who beat the mighty JM! Never mind that JA was convicted of 1st degree with special circumstances. Never mind that JM got that conviction in spite of an incompetent, meek, terrified of appeals judge. It's all about the death penalty for Nurmi and his sidekick.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
KN- Others told Jodi to put TA on a pedestal so if she came forward who would believe her? #jodiarias #3tvarias

always someone elses fault but jodi

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
KN- DeMarte takes an archaic approach on DV...."If you can't see it, it doesn't exist" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Really lame. Are jurors fidgeting yet?

If all these tweets are spot on then it sounds like Nurmi is trash talking Travis like normal and trying to put a guilt trip on the jurors so they do not pick death. Hopefully this doesn't go over well with the jurors.

Nurmi drills: "If you don't see it, it didn't happen" in regards to no PD or Medical reports documenting #JodiArias abuse claimed.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Now Nurmi is digging at DeMarte's experience and the "subjective things" she said about #jodiarias, like no domestic violence.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 27s 28 seconds ago

DeMarte takes a "misogynistic" approach to domestic violence. "If you can't see it, it doesn't exist."

... as opposed to Dr. F. 'If it doesn't exist, you can see it?'

This Ray Rice thing will backfire tremendously. VIDEO evidence of documentation. Was there video of Travis punching Jodi?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 39s39 seconds ago
Nurmi: what if a dr told you it could be cancer but i haven't seen anything like this. but i read about cancer and this isn't it. (cont'd)

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 56s57 seconds ago
that's what demarte did. would you trust that dr? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 44s45 seconds ago
"he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a *advertiser censored*, he calls her a three-hole wonder, he calls her soulless. " -- Nurmi

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 49s50 seconds ago
Here we go. Nurmi - *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3 hole wonder, (When he said that the lights accidentally went out) #jodiarias

BBM - perfect timing! This will remind the jurors of Jodi stalking and the lights going out when he was with another girl.

Mitigating Factor #17: Jodi is able to seduce a wide range of old bald men, from psychologists to jury foremen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo