Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi refers to the sex tape and the messages about the sexual things he wants to do with #jodiarias while telling others she was a stalker.
Smart Nurmi, remind the jury that she's a stalker!!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi -There was no DV with Mr. Juarez, no DV with Mr. McCartney,no DV with Mr. Brewer, but this is something different isn't it? #jodiarias

What? I thought Booby Juarez choked her- she called 911 but he hung up? I thought he ran out swinging a sword (that belonged to JA) at her little brother and his friend that went to "confront him"?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi says when 1st video came out we didn't care it didn't show anything...second video came out and we cared..it showed what he did.

well where are the videos if travis allegedly doing this to jodi? oh yeah there are none because it never happened.

CMJA DOES NOT have battered women's syndrome. No way! I have. I lived with abuse. I can spot a woman with Battered Women's Syndrome from a mile away. NO WAY does CMJA have it! I'm fuming!

wait a minute nurms - didn't Bobby choke her? that was testified to, but now he says, 'no domestic violence??? He's an you-kno-what

This Ray Rice thing will backfire tremendously. VIDEO evidence of documentation. Was there video of Travis punching Jodi?

No kidding, where was there any evidence at all, except out of the lying liar's mouth?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 23s 24 seconds ago
Defense in #JodiArias wants to say DrDeMarte is a novice who doesn't know anything about domestic violence.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi -There was no DV with Mr. Juarez, no DV with Mr. McCartney,no DV with Mr. Brewer, but this is something different isn't it? #jodiarias

Rut row Laurence, you've already told this jury that there was...does sword ring a bell Larry, choked her out < (JA's famous description)

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 15s 15 seconds ago

Nurmi says that 4 experts with decades of experience diagnosed
#jodiarias as a victim of domestic violence but inexperienced DeMarte said no

:gaah:

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is using a doctor analogy to compare demarte to everyone else #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
KN compares this to someone seeing a new Dr with an unknown illness compared to going to someone with experience #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
KN- DeMarte wants to say with 1 year experience at time she did test knows more than Geffner and Fonseca #jodiarias

well no,demarte doesn't ignore clearly whats in front of her

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 39s40 seconds ago
Nurmi - Something was different about the way Mr. Alexander treated her. #jodiarias

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts · 38s39 seconds ago
Nurmi: why did this relationship end in murder? somethign was different about the way #TravisAlexander treated #JodiArias

From MK:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 13s 14 seconds ago

He's telling them they can't trust Dr De
except he utilized her diagnosis all morning so... weird. #jodiarias

Hope they stun gunned her when the lights went out. Where was security???

Lights went out in the courtroom? When?

I thought Nurmi was referring to the time the lights went out at Travis's house. He is trying to get the jury to believe it was a fluke, that they went out accidentally and not because anyone was stalking around. But maybe the lights went out somewhere else, another time, and I missed this incident. Help, please!

This Ray Rice thing will backfire tremendously. VIDEO evidence of documentation. Was there video of Travis punching Jodi?

I don't know who Rice is. Why does he expect the jury to know?

In both trials, DT trashed Dr. DeMarte. Now Nurmi wants jury to believe that she was correct in her BPD diagnosis but they should discredit her on all other points? OK. Let's see how well that works for Jodi...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
KN- All of JA relationships ended peacefully but this one didn't because it was different and TA treated her different #jodiarias #3tvarias

blame the victim again nurmi,nice!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 58s 59 seconds ago

"All of the other relationships #JodiArias had ended peacefully...
Why did this one end this way? Something was different."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member