Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bullet also went through the bridge of his nose/sinuses before lodging in his cheek, he'd never have been able to utter words clear enough for her to understand if he could have spoken at all. I sure wish JM had asked Dr. Horn about that.

As much as I admire JM's intelligence and mastery of the facts, I wished many, many times that he'd allowed more time for the truth to sink in before moving right along at the very brisk pace he prefers.

Hoping that jurors all behave themselves this week, that the Alexander family feels the support of so many, and that JM's bright light of truth completely burns off the defense's fog of obscuration.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 41 seconds ago

Juan stands up and hunches over a tack of papers and prepares for the day. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 7 seconds ago

*stack of papers. #jodiarias

:juanettes:

As much as I admire JM's intelligence and mastery of the facts, I wished many, many times that he'd allowed more time for the truth to sink in before moving right along at the very brisk pace he prefers.

A matter of style. Hopefully the jurors prefer brisk to plodding, which summarizes Nurmi's approach. I also am getting the impression JM is simply fed up with the DT's delays, insults, and defense based on defamatory and cruel fictions.

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi and Martinez are both in court. The judge is going over other cases. #JodiArias

I just read somewhere else, that there will only be three days of trial this week. Mon. Tues. and Thurs. Does anyone know why they are not having trial on Wed.??

Don't know why but the 29th off was in the original schedule (as are some days in November).

Here we go again. There's some comfort in knowing that these are the very last days CMJA will ever wear civilian clothes, be around normal people, take a ride, be able to manipulate an audience, be out of a cell for hours at a time.

This will make me very happy. Thanks for reminding us that there is an end to this circus and Travis will get the justice he deserves.

Don't know why but the 29th off was in the original schedule (as are some days in November).

:seeya: geevee !

Do you happen to have the original schedule so we can repost here ?

THANKS !

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 15m15 minutes ago

BOMBSHELL #JodiArias atty move 4 mistrial based upon Det. Flores wife DMs on excluded "forged" letters. More to come @CourtChatterTV in few.
0 replies 16 retweets 15 favorites

BOMBSHELL
#JodiArias atty move 4 mistrial based upon Det. Flores wife DMs on excluded "forged" letters.

More to come @CourtChatterTV in few.

BBM: Always something ... always ...

:drama: !

Im here! I made it! No work today (so far). Get to enjoy court in real-time with you peeps!!

:seeya: geevee !

Do you happen to have the original schedule so we can repost here ?

THANKS !

Days off: October 29th, November 10th, 11th, 26th and 27th (Thanksgiving).

And no Fridays, of course.

@TrialDiariesJ: Steven Alexander is here #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Samantha, Tanisha and Harold have arrived. One sister is always in royal blue. Today it's Samantha #jodiarias #3tvarias

BOMBSHELL #JodiArias atty move 4 mistrial based upon Det. Flores wife DMs on excluded "forged" letters. More to come @CourtChatterTV in few.
Of course because then legally they'd be off the case and they can get away from her

We knew it was coming, sooner or later. :gaah: Let's hope Juan has all the information on SW's involvement in that. :puke:

Boo!!!!! Give me a break! Poor Flores. But, tsk tsk to his wife. I've read the DM's . Indiscreet, but not grounds for a mistrial.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

TA family and friensd are taking their seats. No sign of #jodiarias peeps yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme