DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
"there is no duty to kill Ms. Arias." -- Nurmi #JodiArias
----

Gosh I hope he's wrapping it up.

There is no duty to kill Ms. Arias - not at all - as a matter of fact, your duty is to look at all the evidence and decide ...(couldn't hear)

But the state is attempting to reduce the mitigating factors.

He reads from the jury instructions - then points at JA and says her - her life.

Ex. 739 - state says Dr. F was willing to lie about basing her opinion on the scam email. The dad came in and said it was spam.

Dr. Dr. F say it was something she relied on? No, she said it was a piece of the puzzle. ANd it's true the Dad came in and raised his hand and asked if his daughter had an email account - his 9 yo - and he said not, that is what was strange - it came to me to my email. Is that your daughter's name? yes - well how did TA know your daughter's name. It's a piece of the puzzle - it's a piece of the puzzle.

EVERYONE is a liar, and that father didn't even care about a pedophile trying to contact his daughter.....

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 14 seconds ago
Nurmi is bringing up the spam email & asks how did Travis know the 9-year-old's name & alludes to an interest in child *advertiser censored*.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: "There is no duty to kill Ms. Arias." He says Martinez diminished mitigation.
---

Back to where he began, attacking JM.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 19s 19 seconds ago
He was taking pictures of her vagina on his bed. Was she not invited? Nurmi

Those were selfies she took on a timer, IMO. While Travis was out of the room.

Ex. 739 - state says Dr. F was willing to lie about basing her opinion on the scam email. The dad came in and said it was spam.

Dr. Dr. F say it was something she relied on? No, she said it was a piece of the puzzle. ANd it's true the Dad came in and raised his hand and asked if his daughter had an email account - his 9 yo - and he said not, that is what was strange - it came to me to my email. Is that your daughter's name? yes - well how did TA know your daughter's name. It's a piece of the puzzle - it's a piece of the puzzle.

Omg seriously? A piece of the puzzle? What bloody puzzle? The jury heard the man say it was spam for crying out loud.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 54s 55 seconds ago

"Do you think someone says that unless they have some sort of interest?"
"Nobody would say that" says Nurmi #JodiArias
If he would have said she sounded like a cat with its tail on fire, they would have been accusing him of zoophilia and cruelty to animals.

[emoji35]

Srsly stupid, defense. No one is as dumb as you think.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 23s 23 seconds ago

Nurmi throws up "Mitigation" up on the screen.
Let's all review the factors now. #JodiArias

"there is no duty to kill Ms. Arias." -- Nurmi #JodiArias
----

Gosh I hope he's wrapping it up.

Just an absolute moral obligation. Really.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
Nurmi says the dad was concerned TA had his daughters name and this is a piece to the puzzle...how did he get that? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Email that went to a 9 year old....
KN says Fon didn't totally rely on this...it was just a piece 2 a puzzle. Not a distraction

I'm only skimming because I can't stomach anymore. Nothing has changed- he's 'darkening the character' of Travis and his loved ones. One last time. In effect, Nurmi is asserting that Travis deserved to be murdered and deserved the CRUELTY.

He stresses mitigating factors reduce JA moral culpability.

You are not required to find a connection between mitigating circumstances and crime committed. There may be a connection but it doesn't reduce the mitigating factors - the different nature of the relationship we are talking about.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi again says mitigating factors go to level of moral culpability, they are not excuses. #jodiarias

Sigh, I'm ready for KN to hush and give this to the jury.
He's draining me :escape:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Mitigating factors are not an excuse but for mercy.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 26s 27 seconds ago
#JodiArias Juan ended its jury duty to render a verdict of death. Nurmi says its their duty to eval mitigation.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Nurmi pointing to Jodi as he reads about mitigating factors...these aren't excuses #jodiarias #3tvarias

"#JodiArias up until this point in time lived a life that is deserving of not having it taken now." -- Nurmi

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 50s 50 seconds ago
#JodiArias although the media is tapping away to bring you tweets. Jurors are not taking notes now.

And Mr Gold thought *advertiser censored* was not the whole defense strategy.

JA lived a life up until then that was good and she doesn't deserve to die.

But the fact she was convicted of premeditated murder etc. doesn't diminish the mitigating factors. YOur duty is to look at the circumstances surrounding this crime - despite the conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T