Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state says she's doing all these things to exaggerate the state of affairs - but you can go back to exhibit 428 - a tape that was created a few days after that and you can listen to the language that is similar that TA says - you can hear it - he says tie you to a tree and put it in your *advertiser censored* - that's what he says.

She planned that one out well, didn't she?

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 5 seconds ago
Juan objects and says we can approach if you want. Nurmi continues.

... and???

I Loathe trial by tweet, Grrr.

If I am on this jury- I am voting death. This is vile and revolting. All he is saying is that TA DESERVED WHAT HE GOT! Wow!

I had to run out and do some unexpected errands.

Just catching up... Did Nurmi really say
1)they haven't said Travis is a bad guy, AFTER spending 5 months trashing him every single day
2)watching *advertiser censored* would be okay for Travis, IF HE WASNT MORMON.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · now 3 seconds ago
Nurmi getting very graphic again. I'm not sure I will ever attend another trial with this much x-rated evidence.;)

The state tried to argue that counting the characters means it's an invalid text message - but Mr. Gorkin said that text messages can sometimes come in at different rates and points of time with helio.

The state didn't show you how she did. Think about the leaps of faith the state wants you to take to believe JA sent this message herself.

Zig!

Did LKN really call Lonnie "Gorkin" again?!?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Ugh, Nurmi loves words like ejaculation and masturbation. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
FYI, just figured out that Nurmir's closing statement lasted longer than the American Sniper jury deliberated.

Exactly, surely every juror is insulted by this ridiculous claim--Everyone for the prosecution is going to lie because Travis up and died, but his murderer wouldn't because...well just because donchaknow.:sick::silenced:

Yep, it is official I want to scream mindlessly at the injustice of it all. I detest JA and freakshow DT
Hopefully they're repelling the jury as badly as us, and it will colossally backfire on her. Think remorse would have been a much better direction to go, but Jodi knows best. Gonna cut her nose to spite her face and take everyone else down with her!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Nurmi says the reality of this is the text came from TA...."a highly sexual man" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
Nurmi comparing the text to the sex call and how the language is similar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 8 seconds ago
Nurmi is talking about the spam email where Fonseca said it was just a piece of the puzzle, not a distraction. #

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 9s 10 seconds ago
Dr. Departed didn't say good morning to Nurmi. He claims that shows her bias.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 10 seconds ago
Nurmi says what were my first words to Dr. DeMarte, Good Morning, and she didn't respond.

Seriously, this man has lost his ever loving mind, what a really childish and ignorant thing to tell the jurors--another instance of needing the law of attraction and the secret decoder ring to figure this out. I'm beginning to wonder if the reason the KN and JA couldn't get along is because they are so much alike.

While it's not surprising given the fact that he's been forced to associate with Jodi for so long, Nurmi has lost his mind :crazy:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 57s57 seconds ago
Nurmi brings up the Damien Ashdown email. Says it's a "piece ofo the puzzle" in Travis's behavior. #JodiArias

Ex. 739 - state says Dr. F was willing to lie about basing her opinion on the scam email. The dad came in and said it was spam.

Dr. Dr. F say it was something she relied on? No, she said it was a piece of the puzzle. ANd it's true the Dad came in and raised his hand and asked if his daughter had an email account - his 9 yo - and he said not, that is what was strange - it came to me to my email. Is that your daughter's name? yes - well how did TA know your daughter's name. It's a piece of the puzzle - it's a piece of the puzzle.

It's up to you to decide if that makes sense - this highly sexual man, and that he says these things.

Translation: TA was sexual; therefore he needed to be butchered, shot, and left to rot in a shower stall.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 58s59 seconds ago
Still waitinng for Nurmi to actually address something #JodiArias did. Now he's talking about #TravisAlexander being angry and jealous.
They won't because she brainwashed them into thinking, she didn't do anything wrong! It's not her fault, remember that?
I knew if I watched tweets, I'd get worked up again!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s57 seconds ago
Nurmi talks about email to 9yr old.Now saying under cross, dad didn't know how TA got his daughter's name. Nurmi: It's a piece of the puzzle

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 50s 50 seconds ago
#JodiArias although the media is tapping away to bring you tweets. Jurors are not taking notes now.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3s 3 seconds ago

Nurmi keeps bringing up dooty.
No wait, maybe he is talking about duty. Yeah duty. My bad. #JodiArias

:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors