Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe he has the gall to start it off by saying they never trashed Travis and he was a fine young man and then spends one hour doing NOTHING but trashing Travis. It's just unbelievable to me.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
KN-Jodi worked hard and lived a law abiding life. She supported herself and sometimes her boyfriends #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh come on now nurmi...you must know what BS is coming out your mouth

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 58s 58 seconds ago
Nurmi points out that phase 1 and 2 are unrelated to this phase, sheds more light on why Juan didn't go there yesterday #JodiArias

number 6. going for residual doubt and snapped.

OMG. Coming here late today. Already crying seeing with the twitter feed the crap KN is presenting. With no brakes on it at all!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s58 seconds ago
Nurmi - Mit#2 her age, the State says 27 yrs old she's old enough to know right from wrong, that's not the law. And she has BPD.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 14s 15 seconds ago

Nurmi says it's the juries dooty to consider all of the factors
and look at #JodiArias entire life from birth until now.

The state tried to diminish her DV claims - it was all self reported. But tests were self reported that Dr. D relied on.
Then they want you believe her journals.
State's own Dr. D - it didn't happen by relying upon journal evidence.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 2m 2 minutes ago
Jodi and the rest of the desk continue to stare towards nurmi/jury - barely looking away #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
KN-Jodi did all this while mentally ill #jodiarias #3tvarias

doesn't effect her understanding of right or wrong. makes 0 difference to me

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
"#JodiArias up until this point in time lived a life that is deserving of not having it taken now." -- Nurmi

And so did this victim!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: "There is no duty to kill Ms. Arias." He says Martinez diminished mitigation.

I think he means 'demolished mitigation'.

This is revolting - going for a smoke.
So revolting, I think this will earn her the death penalty, in record time.

This jury is not deaf, dumb or blind. I bet most are pissed.

We cannot be the only ones feeling this way.

Around 400 people on this board alone.

I thought Nurm said she was born with an abnormal brain, now not being validated created it? Oh mother please.

#5 - that JA suffered DV by TA. AGain state wants you to take a misogynistic approach - don't believe the victim unless they report.

But you've seen the texts and emails from TA and they aren't just wild and inappropriate - and how he wanted to whip Abes A$$

"#JodiArias up until this point in time lived a life that is deserving of not having it taken now." -- Nurmi

But why Nurmi? What good will that do going forward? What will she do in life that is beneficial and a reason to spare it? My prediction is that she will continue to reek havoc on the Alexander family and the court system and there is no benefit to sparing her life but what say you?

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi saying Jodi not getting validated created a mental illness #jodiarias #3tvarias

the state wants you to keep DV inn the closet. Don't believe the victims. -- Nurmi #JodiArias

Seriously, this man has lost his ever loving mind, what a really childish and ignorant thing to tell the jurors--another instance of needing the law of attraction and the secret decoder ring to figure this out. I'm beginning to wonder if the reason the KN and JA couldn't get along is because they are so much alike.

Well I don't think anyone will say Nurmi took the jury by the hand today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem