Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or has Nurmi lost his mind? This all sounds just bizarre to me!

Ladies and gentlemen, the other issue before you is the idea of experts and the state calling G a hired gun. But Dr. G yada yada - his experience. Now comparing Dr. D and remember when he x amined her and his first words to her were good morning - and she didn't even answer that - and there's your bias right there. She couldn't even answer that.

THis is the best they can do? Apparently.

I am so done with Nurmi and JA. After the sentencing I hope I never have to see or listen to either of them again.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 9 seconds ago
Nurmi's mic cuts off a lot. Juan had the same problem yesterday so it's hard to hear sometimes.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi complains that Dr. DeMarte was biased because he said good morning to her and she didn't say anything back. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 37s 38 seconds ago

#JodiArias has the look I give the sample lady at Costco when they are explaining things about the crap I just ate and don't want to buy.

we know a time when JA was intrusive, but there is so much more about BPD, but there is much more isn't it? It's about suicidal thought, molding yourself after someone else. It's not one little thing. Their own expert told you and she explained it to you. The state just doesn't want you to know about that, to look at that.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi going on with his theme the state was "distracting" from the facts of the case #jodiarias #3tvarias

Another defense lie to snag a Zervakos 2.0.

So, because TA was Mormon and he viewed *advertiser censored* that means he deserved to be slaughtered in cold blood? :gaah: If I still drank, i'd be running out the door to the liquor store. :drink:

Some of the *advertiser censored* might be normal - but no, you also heard from Mr. Smith and also from state's witness Brown that the registry is just not where everything goes, but there are different parts and different components and maybe where Spybot sends URLS BUT NOT IN THE HISTORY.DAT FILES - and where there's smoke there's fire.

BBM

Where there's a knife there are 29 stab and slash wounds.

Where there's a gun there's a shot through the face.

This surrebuttal is LAME.

It is rather surreal for a defense that says they never said Travis was a bad guy. And are completely ignoring what their client did to him.

we know a time when JA was intrusive, but there is so much more about BPD, but there is much more isn't it? It's about suicidal thought, molding yourself after someone else. It's not one little thing. Their own expert told you and she explained it to you. The state just doesn't want you to know about that, to look at that.

if they didn't want them to know about it,why would they have brought it up?!?!?! :facepalm:

Ok I'm out of here, more *advertiser censored* BS. Everything nurmi says is BS! I'll check back later. I'd rather clean my toilets than listen to nurmi. God bless Travis' God bless Travis' family.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Nurmi talking about BPD and how Jodi was suicidal at a young age and it's not just one thing...it's many things..#jodiarias #3tvarias

shame she didn't follow through eh travis would still be here.

dont ban me eeek! :shy:

They want you to believe JA is a liar, but they want you to believe words in her journal. We have pages of the diary where there are pages ripped out because TRAVIS wanted her to rip them out and TRAVIS didn’t want her to write anything negative in her journal. They want you to believe journal is private, but that’s not true!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Now to #jodiarias journal
---

Oh yes, that piece of literary veracity. :facepalm:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 31s 32 seconds ago
Jury writing down the exhibit numbers of #JodiaArias journal, and sex talk cd. They may be reviewing both in deliberations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem