Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else here think Jodi wrote most, if not all of this... or at least gave the outline to Kirk for what he is supposed to cover?

I DO!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi puts up the pics of #JodiArias with various boyfriends

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Now the physical/emotional abuse on the mitigating factors ...KN says the state doesn't want you to believe the victims #jodiarias #3tvarias

the only VICTIMS here are TRAVIS and his FAMILY

There's a logic to it exhibit 692 - JA with her then BF Matt Mc - then with DB and his son, and we've seen and heard that ll those relationships ended in a congenial manner. And doesn't all this point to abuse and that she was in a situation she couldn't handle. Because something was different here and that is why June 4th happened, because something was different.

This relationship where Jodi began to lose her identity and mold herself

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3s 3 seconds ago

Photos of #JodiArias with her previous boyfriends are splashed up.
All these relationships ended in a congenial manner explains the Nurm.

:rolleyes:

Even if somehow she gets LWOP over Death, I'll still think Juan did what he needed to do. I will not criticize him, he destroyed all her mitigators.

And of course Juan contemporaneously reset Travis' good name and reputation. He may not have been a perfect Mormon, but he certainly wasn't anything the scuzzy defense said he was.

I want death for Jodi because that's what she deserves, but I am not getting my hopes up too high like last time. I would rather be elated to hear "death" than disappointed to hear "Life".

Something must have been different with this relationship, or else why are we all here? -- Nurmi #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
#jodiarias looking at the pic's of Daryl, his son and her on a trip to a state park. KN saying JA's relationship with TA was diff #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: #jodiarias prior relationships ended amicably. "Something else went on in this relationship or why did this happen, why are we here?"

You could say well, there's no physical or emotional abuse so #6 and #9 don't exist because there was no abuse. But you can see the signs of abuse we talked about - and because why on June 4 did we go from this sexual encounter to abuse - why?
Because that is normal in DV situation.

JA lived a life up until then that was good and she doesn't deserve to die.

But the fact she was convicted of premeditated murder etc. doesn't diminish the mitigating factors. YOur duty is to look at the circumstances surrounding this crime - despite the conviction.

BBM

Huh?

Only 29 times over...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: "There is no duty to kill Ms. Arias." He says Martinez diminished mitigation.

I think he means 'demolished mitigation'.

This is revolting - going for a smoke.
I am too, trying to quit while following this trail was not the best time.

At least this is the LAST TIME we have to listen to this :silenced: Nurmi ... and hopefully we will NEVER have to listen to him again !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

There's a logic to it exhibit 692 - JA with her then BF Matt Mc - then with DB and his son, and we've seen and heard that ll those relationships ended in a congenial manner. And doesn't all this point to abuse and that she was in a situation she couldn't handle. Because something was different here and that is why June 4th happened, because something was different.

This relationship where Jodi began to lose her identity and mold herself

Huh... what? Didn't Kirk go on and on yesterday about molding herself to all of her other boyfriends and especially Darryl Brewer? WTF?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 58s58 seconds ago
Nurmi: "Why did we go from this sexual encounter to this killing? Why?" Emotional stress, he says.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 47s 48 seconds ago
#JodiArias Nurmi points to Travis as being responsible for his own Murder because JA didn't kill other BFs #STOPTHEINSANITY

WTH

Something must have been different with this relationship, or else why are we all here? -- Nurmi #JodiArias

Because he watched *advertiser censored*? Did I get that one right, Nurmi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member