Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think he was rising from the seated shower position (5:30:30) when she plunged the knife into his heart, and I also think he did try to knock her over (her infamous 'football lunge') after that stab, I think that's when the ceiling pic (5:31:14) took place. Also think he was on his hands and knees and said he couldn't feel his legs but instead of her ninja story of kneeling by him asking what she could do to help she was behind him stabbing him in the back. I don't think the pic with her pant leg (5:32:16) is her dragging him down the hallway, it's too early for that yet, I think she's still attacking him in that pic.

I agree the ceiling pic took place when he rushed her. He was finally able to grab the knife (result is the deep wound between his thumb and forefinger) and get to his feet and push his way out of the shower. They ended up at the sink and she gets control of the knife back and this is where she begins slashing and stabbing at his upper right shoulder blade, the result is the shallow stab wounds and the scratches. After that they struggle, maybe they fall, he gets up and tries to run out of the bathroom, he falls, either from weakness or from pain as she stabs him in the back and he ends up on his hands and knees. This is where she slashes his throat and finally he loses consciousness.

To me that last photo of her pant leg is after he's already dead, maybe dragging him or repositioning him. But it's definitely possible the murder was still happening there. I just think it was after because I think she slashed his throat while he was on his hands and knees.

For JA’s number 7 Mitigator, ”Arias has been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder”. Who diagnosed this, and is this something she suffered after she murdered Travis or is this supposed to be what happened to her from all the abuse she suffered from Travis, therefore her reason for murdering him. I know it’s all lies, I’m just wondering which way Nurmi is going.

You forget-- somehow!!!!!- those gruesome pics of her whatnots taken that day....

I think JM is on record as believing they had sex that day. Sex as in sex, nothing more, and for reasons by both that had zero to do with feeling intimate or warm & fuzzy.

Oh no, unfortunately I cant forget those hideous photos either. But Jodi easily could have taken those photos herself. She admitted she took selfies all the time.

Yes, I know Juan believes it but I don't.

IMO

One thing I have always wondered about her slashing poor Travis' throat--besides him making noise and that being her attempt to silence him--is the email/text(?) Travis sent threatening to tell everyone what she had done.

Sadly, I believe she planned this in advance--especially in light of the jailhouse threat she allegedly made regarding Juan.

I, also, do not believe that it was a photo-shoot--it was a pre-planned, carefully orchestrated, exceptionally cruel, documentary of his murder. Pure evil. IMO :tears:

You forget-- somehow!!!!!- those gruesome pics of her whatnots taken that day....

I think JM is on record as believing they had sex that day. Sex as in sex, nothing more, and for reasons by both that had zero to do with feeling intimate or warm & fuzzy.

Also, wasn't it said there other pictures taken of them actually engaged in sex that day that just haven't been released to the public? I could swear this was said.

For JA’s number 7 Mitigator, ”Arias has been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder”. Who diagnosed this, and is this something she suffered after she murdered Travis or is this supposed to be what happened to her from all the abuse she suffered from Travis, therefore her reason for murdering him. I know it’s all lies, I’m just wondering which way Nurmi is going.

Samuels diagnosed her with that when he believed the Ninja lie.

I am sure Juan will bring that up when Nurmi brings it in.

Nurmi is doing everything he can to portray her as mentally ill, even if some of what he is trotting out was demolished in trial one.

The shower pics....I think he was hating himself for breaking his vows again by giving in to her and having sex. That he was saying to himself... at least this is really the last time. That he was obliging her wishes for the shower pics but wanting desperately for her to leave him alone, to leave!

I also think she dropped the camera on purpose to distract him while she pulled out the knife...

Yep this is what I was trying to say and you said it much better. I think he is both upset with himself and with Jodi for ending up here, again.

Also, wasn't it said there other pictures taken of them actually engaged in sex that day that just haven't been released to the public? I could swear this was said.

I remember that too.

Nurmi is doing everything he can to portray her as mentally ill, even if some of what he is trotting out was demolished in trial one.

Do you think Nurmi will show the interrogation clips of her standing on her head, singing, etc. to the jury as part of the new, mentally ill defense?

Oh no, unfortunately I cant forget those hideous photos either. But Jodi easily could have taken those photos herself. She admitted she took selfies all the time.

Yes, I know Juan believes it but I don't.

I believe it. CMJA would have been in full sociopath charm and manipulation mode to get him completely off guard thru out. I think she surprised him with the visit, but came with car check and photos he had asked for previously, and with the tall tale that she was all in for a relationship with Burns.

Travis had an incredibly powerful denial mechanism, believed forgiving was divine, and even after everything, couldn't say no to her, IMO.

Do you think Nurmi will show the interrogation clips of her standing on her head, singing, etc. to the jury as part of the new, mentally ill defense?

I think that performance was excluded the first go around, so would be surprised if it was admitted now.

BBM - I believe all along that Nurmi wanted her to plead not guilty by reason of insanity, but she will have nothing to do with that. So he's throwing spaghetti against the wall instead. He's making some nice change while doing it, but even though most of his business has involved defending perverts it seems like he long ago had his fill of JA.

Good morning! I'll be in the classroom all day and only able to grab a glance in between classes. Thanks in advance for those who will paste tweets. They're very helpful for those of us who need to catch up later. :seeya:

One thing I have always wondered about her slashing poor Travis' throat--besides him making noise and that being her attempt to silence him--is the email/text(?) Travis sent threatening to tell everyone what she had done.

Sadly, I believe she planned this in advance--especially in light of the jailhouse threat she allegedly made regarding Juan.

I, also, do not believe that it was a photo-shoot--it was a pre-planned, carefully orchestrated, exceptionally cruel, documentary of his murder. Pure evil. IMO :tears:

I don't know if the Hughes's know what was behind this, but it's obvious that something put Travis over the edge. Whatever that was will never come out in the trial because it would be hearsay from anyone other than JA and she will never say what it was.

IIRC Flores told her something very close to, "It's obvious (in the pics) you guys are having sex."

I don't know if the Hughes's know what was behind this, but it's obvious that something put Travis over the edge. Whatever that was will never come out in the trial because it would be hearsay from anyone other than JA and she will never say what it was.

They have said they don't know for sure, even after reading all his emails, texts, and chats with her. But they think that last straw was likely she was threatening him with the sex tape.

I'd be inclined to believe Jodi took those photos herself IF it wasn't for the angle. One is a downward angle. How could Jodi have positioned the camera to take that picture? Travis must have taken it.

I agree with Hope. I don't think Travis knew she was coming (sounds like she watched him before making her presence known) but I do think she was able to charm her way in. She had the check and maybe the photos, and convinced him to make good on the photoshoot they talked about before she moved on with Ryan.

Not to be graphic, but I've heard tell of a sort of shame men have after they've watched *advertiser censored*. I think Jodi was like Travis' *advertiser censored*. Once it's there and in front of you it's just so tempting and sexy you just can't help yourself. When you're engaged in it, it's fun and it feels good. But after it's over you just feel disgusted with yourself. I think that's how Travis felt.

From ABC15 - Day 4 of Re-Trial:

Jodi Arias trial update: Arias left messages for Travis Alexander days after killing him

Jurors seated on the Jodi Arias sentencing phase re-trial were shown several recorded interviews depicting Arias changing her story regarding the murder of ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
Legal Analysist Hector Davis said Martinez is doing a good job of showing Arias as a cold-blooded killer.

More at Link: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...es-for-travis-alexander-days-after-killing-in

RBBM: Yes !
:juanettes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members