Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope in his closing, after Jodi tells the jury that she shot Travis with HIS gun that Juan plays the recording of Jodi saying Travis' only weapons were his fists.

I apparently have no eye for detail. The only thing I can make out in that pic is the shoe.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Juan Martinez just came in, dressed sharp in a dark suit and almost neon salmon tie. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez & Nurmi both in courtroom discussing matters. Travis' family seen outside of courtroom & #JodiArias' mom is seated

"She will tell you how mortified she was that she killed the man that she loved," Nurmi told the jurors. [Reuters]

Via video from the first trial? The mentally ill gambit will fail if JA takes the stand and tries to match wits with JM again. imo

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37m 37 minutes ago

In my seat at the #jodiarias courtroom. It's pretty empty. Time to reflect.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33m 33 minutes ago

Nurmi is here, jacket off, white shirt, deep salmon tie. He has a ton of papers on the desk. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19m 19 minutes ago

Judge Stephens is hearing other cases at the moment. I find these other cases interesting. How are you guyses doing? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16m 16 minutes ago

I told myself to leave a bit later today and I still get here an hour early. #OCD #AlwaysEarly #HowIRoll #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago

I guess I don't need to visit a haunted house this year. Sitting 30 feet away from #JodiArias is enough.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Juan Martinez just came in, dressed sharp in a dark suit and almost neon salmon tie. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi has on a bright salmon tie as well, a little more reddish salmon. Nice pattern. We wait. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I have to hand it to Nurmi for always being early and minimal candy crushin'. He is always looking through evidence. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Aww Nurmi's tie has hearts all over it. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
I have to hand it to Nurmi for always being early and minimal candy crushin'. He is always looking through evidence. #JodiArias

I'd also be inclined to believe there was a possibility they were taken from another day, maybe, though I'm not sure the time stamps would have reflected that. Except for one thing:

She's a brunette in the pictures. The last Jodi had seen Travis she was a blonde. And they are definitely taken from Travis' bed because they were his brown sheets.

Don't forget, too, that the memory card inside the camera that Travis had recently purchased had pictures he had just taken. If she had not been there since April he would not have had pictures of her on his camera. jmo

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

I guess I don't need to visit a haunted house this year. Sitting 30 feet away from #JodiArias is enough.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

From WAT:

Nurmi just poured some tasty court water and placed the cup on the podium.

He looks anxious to get going. #JodiArias

------ From DGC: Yep ... he cannot wait to get this over with ... lol !

@TrialDiariesJ: Tanisha is here in a Royal blue dress. Steven is here also #jodiarias #3tvarias

A HUGE thank you to everyone! LOL Having to refresh for every thank you is making me grumpy. Thanks again :-)

I am saying :tyou::tyou::tyou: to all as well !

I am tired of having to "refresh" -- I need a new button !

:gthanks::gthanks::gthanks:

To all for all the Tweets and Posts !

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias is wearing a royal blue sweater, hair down, glasses on #3tvarias

From WAT:

Judge is here, counsel proaches the bench. No jury or #JodiArias yet. Sizzle noise is heard.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

#JodiArias just arrived in a new blue top and tan pants. Willmott charges towards the bench. Maria in hot salmon dress.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan asked to approach so they could discuss scheduling #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Maria and #JodiArias smile and chat. Being the defendant in a death penalty murder trial seems to not be so bad.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#JodiArias just arrived in a new blue top and tan pants. Willmott charges towards the bench. Maria in hot salmon dress.

Now we know they do read WS!

Now we know they do read WS!

:seeya: Yep ... lol !

:seeya:

@NancyGraceHLN: The judge is seated. #JodiArias is seated as well, wearing a bright blue top. No jury yet.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Nurmi asks for a few minutes before the jury arrives.

Juan went to the side conf room with TA brother. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member