Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 46 seconds ago

Counsel at the bench again. Nurmi keeps looking at the spectator section. Never know what he is up to. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

There is a lot of confusion and jibble jabbling going on in this sidebar. Nurmi is up now. Jury on their way in. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Judge informs the court there will be video shown and to keep their reactions to themselves. #JodiArias

----- From DGC: Hmmm ... I wonder IF the JURY are showing more than the "usual" reaction ? KWIM ?

I hope the Tweeters will Tweet MORE about the Jury's reactions !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 43 seconds ago

Flores is still on the stand. Nurmi is up to cross examine. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Court watchers were warned some audio or video might strike a reaction so leave if ya can't handle it #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores is back on the stand for cross #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is asking Flores about #jodiarias date of birth on her drivers license #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

#JodiArias is paying attention, hair down, glasses on. Her drivers license is pulled up on the big screen.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

The mouse pointer cursor on the big screen is extremely large. I feel like the resolution should be cranked up a smidge. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Judge informs the court there will be video shown and to keep their reactions to themselves. #JodiArias

----- From DGC: Hmmm ... I wonder IF the JURY are showing more than the "usual" reaction ? KWIM ?

I hope the Tweeters will Tweet MORE about the Jury's reactions !

I'm thinking Nurmi is getting ready to show his painfully one sided misrepresented version of the sex tape.....the video version with HUGE bolded letters...........scummy move!

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores confirms #jodiarias had no prior criminal history and she was 27 yrs old at time of offense #3tvarias

So the murderer is wearing blue, does that mean Nurmi is going back to the abuse defense?

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi puts up picture of the copy paper box from crime scene that had a mixture of blood and water on it #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

A photo of blood on the floor at TA's house is shown. A box on the floor shows a mixture of water and blood soaked in. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Now we are looking at the bullet casing on top of the blood in the bathroom of Travis's house #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 21 seconds ago

TA's brother is the only one in the front row. The sisters are here but not in the courtroom. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi states we don't know if blood was poured on this casing or if it was kicked. Flores states he can't tell #jodiarias #3tvarias

So the murderer is wearing blue, does that mean Nurmi is going back to the abuse defense?

Only as part of the new scheme. This 'incident' was a mistake on the part of a very young, mentally ill, abused girl, with no prior criminal history, in an act of self defence on a pedophile. Whew!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Nurmi shows the shell casing photo and asks Flores "it's not a hollowpoint is it?" Flores says "can't tell" #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi asks Det Flores if bullet is hollow point and he can't tell from photo #jodiarias #3tvarias

27 yrs. & 11 mos. is the way I like to think of her age at the time of her crime.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

Jurors attentive, some taking notes. Nurmi pulls up the shower photos. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove