Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi is going to discuss the sex stuff again ?? Be prepared for him to thrust his hand down inside his front pants pocket while discussing it................he did the same thing in the first trial.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

"we have 24 seconds of opportunity" explains Nurmi as he shows the photos. We wait in silence for 24 seconds. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Pic of Travis w/ back turned is up along with 2 other pictures and Nurmi states there was 24 seconds of opportunity 4 #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

"we have 24 seconds of opportunity" explains Nurmi as he shows the photos. We wait in silence for 24 seconds. #JodiArias

Fail use of the 'wait in silence' technique...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Nurmi continues to show photos and go over the timeline, says this time we have 16 seconds of opportunity and we sit in silence #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi had us wait the 24 sec to see how long it was and now he's having us wait 16 sec because #jodiarias had that time to strike #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 15 seconds ago

Flores takes a gulp of water as Nurmi asks him "if you stand up turn around and put your face to the wall would you see me? "no" #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is asking Det Flores if he got up turned around & put his face to wall would he b able 2 see him..Flores says no #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is saying Travis knew what was coming when he was sitting down because he could see it #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Nurmi: If your back is turned and can't see me, what are you runing from? If you are sitting down and I come forward you know whats coming.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi had us wait the 24 sec to see how long it was and now he's having us wait 16 sec because #jodiarias had that time to strike #3tvarias

What a dumb dramatic thing to do. She could have been giving instructions all that time. Maybe he turned around during those 24 seconds and they talked before he went into the next pose. Anything could have been happening.

I'm thinking Nurmi is getting ready to show his painfully one sided misrepresented version of the sex tape.....the video version with HUGE bolded letters...........scummy move!

I think JA's WORDS should be WRITTEN OUT too!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

TA's sisters just came back and took their seats. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: We are seeing pic's of Travis in shower looking at camera #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi says if #JodiArias intended to kill Travis when he couldn't see it coming, she could have done it

Well then Nurmi, she OBVIOUSLY wanted him to see her.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says when Travis was turned around, eyes closed would have been perfect time for #jodiarias to attack and she didn't #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is objecting to speculation and it's sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Nurmi is very animated "your not having memory problems?" he asks Flores. Using all of Juan's tactics. #JodiArias

How does it help her case to admit TA saw her coming? What is the point of this I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member