Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless detective Flores- Nurmi is trying as he might to humiliate him. Why? Because the convicted murderess wants him to- that's why! Make no mistake- this is Jodi's way and Jodi's game- he is doing exactly what his client wants him to do.

What difference does it make if Travis was 100 percent Mormon. Is the killer 100 percent Mormon?

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Would the LDS approve of talking about shooting **** on a girls face...objection! Sidebar #jodiarias #ThisIsSoNurmi

I have no respect for Nurmi in how he is trying to degrade the memory of Travis. I am not sure Travis even said that exact thing on the tape, but even if he did, it was what he thought was a private discussion that he had with JA while she EAGERLY PARTICIPATED in that discussion and to which most of us realize she was egging him on and setting him up to have these tapes for this exact reason in case she was caught for murdering the poor guy.

To me, it sounded like the poor guy was half asleep till she probably woke him up with that late night phone call.

This is lower than low in my book and I sure hope the Jury sees this for what it is, and I hope it backfires on her and I hope it gets the jury more mad at her. I get to where I almost want to spare her life until her defense does this sort of thing.

Even if we assume it was all Travis ideas on those tapes, it is still nothing more than 2 people willingly engaging in that conversation. She could have hung up at any time but she did not. She was more than a 50 % participant in it.
And on top of that, so freeking what. It is just personal sexual discussions.
Are we to think that just because it gets very sexual in the discussion, then she has a valid excuse to turn into an axe murderer.

Give her the electric chair IMO. She is asking for it.

Im sorry. Just so mad at her and her defense.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is questioning Det. Flores about a roommate and how Travis left his doors unlocked #jodiarias #3tvarias

Do we know if Tanisha and Samantha are back in the courtroom? I'm sick to my stomach thinking about TA's family having to listen, AGAIN, to this slimy testimony. Shame on Nurmi...I have no words. Disgusting.

If this were my brother they were talking about, I'd be in jail right now after listening to this carp.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Nurmi asks if that is a text a Mormon should send. Flores says all Mormons have free will. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi just flashed TA's genitalia on the screen asking if TA sent to #JodiArias. Flores doesn't know.

This is humiliating for the victim.

Wasn't the nonexistent pedo-pic of a young boy wearing Spiderman briefs?

Oh yes! That was the most unbelievable lie ever. If he was interested in that they would have found evidence on his computer or paper magazines in his apartment. No one has individual pics like that unless they took them themselves of people they know, and if they are predophhiles they are more extreme than this, not just a kid in underwear. It just does not compute at all.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Neither roommates knew #jodiarias was coming over to see Travis correct? Flores- Correct. #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi asks if TA left door unlocked. Flores says yes. Says TA broke it off with JA but occasionally #JodiArias cleaned his house for pay.

What difference does it make if Travis was 100 percent Mormon. Is the killer 100 percent Mormon?

What difference does it make that either of them were Mormon? There's killers in every faith.

Is this line of questioning supposed to buttress the "TA abused me and only a crazy person would allow it" meme, because it's definitely killing the "I'm remorseful" and "I loved Travis" memes?

@TrialDiariesJ: One roommate didn't even know #jodiarias and Travis were having sex correct? Flores Correct #3tvarias

I have no respect for Nurmi in how he is trying to degrade the memory of Travis. I am not sure Travis even said that exact thing on the tape, but even if he did, it was what he thought was a private discussion that he had with JA while she EAGERLY PARTICIPATED in that discussion and to which most of us realize she was egging him on and setting him up to have these tapes for this exact reason in case she was caught for murdering the poor guy.

To me, it sounded like the poor guy was half asleep till she probably woke him up with that late night phone call.

This is lower than low in my book and I sure hope the Jury sees this for what it is, and I hope it backfires on her and I hope it gets the jury more mad at her. I get to where I almost want to spare her life until her defense does this sort of thing.

Even if we assume it was all Travis ideas on those tapes, it is still nothing more than 2 people willingly engaging in that conversation. She could have hung up at any time but she did not. She was more than a 50 % participant in it.
And on top of that, so freeking what. It is just personal sexual discussions.
Are we to think that just because it gets very sexual in the discussion, then she has a valid excuse to turn into an axe murderer.

Give her the electric chair IMO. She is asking for it.

Im sorry. Just so mad at her and her defense.

YEP THAT :drumroll:

@ericksonvision: So "****" is the Word du jour at the #JodiArias trial. Tried finding a synonym & Roget's asks, "Did you mean 'jazz?" Well, it IS funky.

I thank everyone's comments and retweets on this forum. This forum is the most informative, reliable, comprehensive site to catch up on convict's re-sentencing trial. Love everyone in here!!!

I don't think I could take it, dgc.

I am about to explode as it is.

This is so reprehensible and so unfair.

There isn't one bit of evidence that Travis ever even talked to a 12 year old much less touched them inappropriately.

JA was acting like a 12 year old on the damn tape.

I just don't know if I can last through all of this smut they are slinging at a dead man that cant even defend himself.

Its the worst trial I have ever kept up with when it comes to how sleazy the DT has been and JS allows everything to come in. Why? Why? Why?

imo

(((((Ocean)))))

Thank you. I feel exactly as you do! My blood pressure is through the roof and I'm only reading tweets and posts. My computer screen would be broken by now if I were actually looking at Nurmi and the murderer.

Det. Flores is an honorable man and I resent Nurmi doing this to him as well.

JS, well, I don't want to get banned.

:moo:

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is confirming that the roommates weren't using Travis's laptop #Jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Is there any evidence Travis wanted a restraining order against #jodiarias? Flores NO #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus