Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericksonvision: So "****" is the Word du jour at the #JodiArias trial. Tried finding a synonym & Roget's asks, "Did you mean 'jazz?" Well, it IS funky.
BWHAHAH thank you! I heart you loads for saying that...I needed that giggle break again. Though seriously...WHY is Nurmi asking these questions of the Det? Get a Mormon bishop up there to answer these questions, not the det, regardless if he is Mormon or not this...well it's being allowed so I guess unfortunately it is appropriate but I don't agree at all. I just don't get it. It's like he's turning Flores into Travis' representative or something...like he expects him to channel Travis to answer the questions. I don't get it at all.
BBM :gasp:

I still say, Juan keep showing the slaughter pictures. Keep the pictures front and center for the jury.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi just displayed the mystery penis on the screen...the 1 that isn't 100% Travis's & asked if this was inline w/ Mormon faith #jodiarias

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi asks: Any evidence that Travis tried to change his number or stop his messages to Arias? Flores says no. #JodiArias

We get the point Nurmi!!!!!

Nurmi's missing out that Jodi was baptized Mormon and was supposedly a practicing Mormon at that point too! It goes both ways.

When Juan gets up I hope he slanders Jodi, I hope he pushes the envelope so far she has to hide under her chair. I knew KN is so disgusting he would do this again. I have zero respect for any defense attorney who would do this for their client. This isn't about the Constitution and innocent till proven guilty. JA is a convicted murderer. I would like to see this judge fired, recalled, whatever they do in AZ. I will keep saying it....she shouldn't be able to judge a case for a traffic ticket, let alone murder!

I've given her the benefit of the doubt up until this afternoon, not being familiar with AZ criminal trial law. I see no reason for letting Nurmi cross Flores on the sex tape, that never should have been allowed in via him. If the DA were allowed appeals, this would be a doozy IMO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

#JodiArias claims she might have left her window down outside of a Chinese food restaurant when her "phone was stolen."

Filed police report.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Next we'll hear there were pesky skateboarders outside that restaurant too.

@jentrialdiaries
Juan-Is this phone @ the Mesa PD? Flores NO. Juan asks if Flores knows how a stolen phone wound up w/ a Defense expert #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan explains vulgar text read out loud earlier was on STOLEN PHONE that Mesa PD never had a chance to examine. #JodiArias

@jenstrialdiaries
Det Flores doesn't know how this stolen phone wound up with defense expert #jodiarias #3tvarias

:seeya: Can someone please please take over WAT?

I have to run ... but check back with y'all later !

THANKS !!!

And the sickening irony is that Juan was not allowed to call jodi a liar, when there was written and spoken PROOF she was and is a liar. No-Proof-Nurmi is allowed to smear, trash and boldly accuse Travis of despicable behavior.

@jenstrialdiaries
Juan is questioning the j**z #jodiarias
10:34pm - 28 okt 14

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The sex tape speaks for itself correct? Flores- YES..Juan-Are you familiar with an accomplice? OBJECTION! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Back!

@jenstrialdiaries
Juan- Remember Ryan Burns testifying that #jodiarias was grinding with him after Travis was killed? Flores YES ##3tvarias

(I think the correct term is "dry humping" JM :p)

When you have no defense, slander the victim. Despicable strategy. Should (imo) be illegal.

I still say, Juan keep showing the slaughter pictures. Keep the pictures front and center for the jury.

:seeya: YES ! Nurmi is focusing on the "nudies" to distract from the slaughter pics !

But no doubt, Juan will bring the focus around !

:moo:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The sex tape speaks for itself correct? Flores- YES..Juan-Are you familiar with an accomplice? OBJECTION! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Back!

Are you familiar with an accomplice... Hahahaha! Implying Auntie Sue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela