Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is up for redirect #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- This sex call came from a phone right? Flores YES...Who's was it? Flores-#jodiarias and she said it was stolen #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

Nurmi gets Detective Flores to admit he wasn't 100% sure if TA was fearful of #JodiArias or annoyed/inconvenienced by her.

Now cross.

@ericksonvision: So "****" is the Word du jour at the #JodiArias trial. Tried finding a synonym & Roget's asks, "Did you mean 'jazz?" Well, it IS funky.

BWHAHAH thank you! I heart you loads for saying that...I needed that giggle break again. Though seriously...WHY is Nurmi asking these questions of the Det? Get a Mormon bishop up there to answer these questions, not the det, regardless if he is Mormon or not this...well it's being allowed so I guess unfortunately it is appropriate but I don't agree at all. I just don't get it. It's like he's turning Flores into Travis' representative or something...like he expects him to channel Travis to answer the questions. I don't get it at all.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is asking if Travis's phone could text without his knowledge or go rouge and text #jodiarias it'self...Flores says NO #3tvarias

Neither could Jodi's phone when she was trying to cover up the murder.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi asks if TA left door unlocked. Flores says yes. Says TA broke it off with JA but occasionally #JodiArias cleaned his house for pay.

He paid her to clean as a favor to her because she needed the money. She of course abused the favor by snooping on him frim inside the closet, reading his journals, stealing from him.......

Guys I have to step our for just a few minutes! I'll be back in about 15-20!

@TrialDiariesJ: On May 18th #jodiarias made a report that her phone was stolen....we all know that trick never works #3tvarias #LostStolenYaRight

Now JM, stay calm Juan.. Don't get too heated. Just rationally and calmly proceed to destroy Nurmi!!!

Do we know if Tanisha and Samantha are back in the courtroom? I'm sick to my stomach thinking about TA's family having to listen, AGAIN, to this slimy testimony. Shame on Nurmi...I have no words. Disgusting.

If this were my brother they were talking about, I'd be in jail right now after listening to this carp.

This is EXACTLy what the convicted murderer wants.

Nurmi hates Jodi and she hates him but she is his client and he has to listen to HER.

This is all her, IMO. AZ Lawyer, I'm certain could chime in on this. This... everything we are hearing... is the way Jodi thinks and rationalizes. It didn't work the first time around, it certainly isn't going to work this time around.

Those jurors, I am certain, are feeling exactly the same way we are. Have faith. This is going to blow up in JA face!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

Juan asks Flores how they obtained the call. #JodiArias recorded it on her cellular telephone.

A phone she later reported stolen.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says this is beyond the scope and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

#JodiArias claims she might have left her window down outside of a Chinese food restaurant when her "phone was stolen."

Filed police report.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says this is beyond the scope and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

He needs to stay quiet!!!!! He's the who brought up the police not reviewing the sextape cnversation!

When Juan gets up I hope he slanders Jodi, I hope he pushes the envelope so far she has to hide under her chair. I knew KN is so disgusting he would do this again. I have zero respect for any defense attorney who would do this for their client. This isn't about the Constitution and innocent till proven guilty. JA is a convicted murderer. I would like to see this judge fired, recalled, whatever they do in AZ. I will keep saying it....she shouldn't be able to judge a case for a traffic ticket, let alone murder!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Juan's objective is to show set up of phone call, additionally he's reiterating what a liar #JodiArias is bc the phone was recovered.

Wow I wish this was broadcast and not tweeted, I'm having a time keeping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member