Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is talking more about what Travis said in phone call about a 12 yr old girl and if it follows Mormon practices #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi asks if it's illegal to watch a movie of a 12YO girl having sex.

Insinuating thru questions TA has done such. Juan objects. #JodiArias

I wish he could be sanctioned for this line of questioning. I hope the jury gets how oily and slithery this really is.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- Would the LDS approve of talking about shooting **** on a girls face...objection! Sidebar #jodiarias #ThisIsSoNurmi

Would the LDS approve of a girl who encourages being "shot" in the face during sex, rhapsodizes (in her OWN recording) about Travis' "member," and can't wait to be zip tied to a tree and sodomized? Seriously. I wish Juan would bring up this hypocrisy. I've got no problem with Jodi being so sexual, until she (or her attorney) brings up the sex as a negative on the part of her willing partner.

And being a young jury some of them may have had phone sex and are thinking ok and what is the issue here.

Maybe so, but I feel this is smearing a man SHE murdered. This is an attempt to absolutely smear Travis' character, IMO. This is an attempt to humiliate and hurt Travis' family.

For me it is not the words on the tape, it is what Jodie and Nurmi are trying to do with those words. I just don't see how anyone could think it is anything other than low-down and dirty of Jodie and Nurmi.

:moo:

@NancyGraceHLN: Flores explains the laws of chastity: Refrain from having sexual relations until after marriage. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

WT.JUAN - Is #JodiArias' 2014 defense that she took down a child molester?

Why are we pushing 12YO girl questions?

I so appreciate all our tweeters, retweeters, and tweet compilations.......but I wish I knew if these objections were being sustained. That last comment from Nurmi about the legality of watching a video of a 12 year old girl was beyond reprehensible and I can only hope the judge sustained that ugliness.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is talking about the text messages between Jodi and Travis. Let's see which one he whips out #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is why she needs to get the DP. And to Nurmi.. I can't type what I want to say here.

Maybe so, but I feel this is smearing a man SHE murdered. This is an attempt to absolutely smear Travis' character, IMO. This is an attempt to humiliate and hurt Travis' family.

For me it is not the words on the tape, it is what Jodie and Nurmi are trying to do with those words. I just don't see how anyone could think it is anything other than low-down and dirty of Jodie and Nurmi.

Very Well Said and I HOPE the jury feels the exact same way .

:tantrum: This is WHY I wish JSS would have allowed cameras !

We are MISSING so much here !

I don't think I could take it, dgc.

I am about to explode as it is.

This is so reprehensible and so unfair.

There isn't one bit of evidence that Travis ever even talked to a 12 year old much less touched them inappropriately.

JA was acting like a 12 year old on the damn tape.

I just don't know if I can last through all of this smut they are slinging at a dead man that cant even defend himself.

Its the worst trial I have ever kept up with when it comes to how sleazy the DT has been and JS allows everything to come in. Why? Why? Why?

imo

And I seem to remember JA had told TA she was thinking about going to the bishop and telling all. He'd lose his priesthood status and any chance of marrying a devout Mormon girl for some time. Jodi used that threat as an awe dangling over his head, ready to drop if he ever cut all ties imo.

I HATE that these scum get to smear Travis all over again.

:confused:

Who watched a video of a 12 year old?

I know JA acted like a 12 year old.

He's trying to give them the idea that Travis had watched one. Not once in that call did Travis say he had or wanted to. If he had Jodi would of been right on it to keep Travis. Much like looking for a place for Travis to tie her to a tree. She went looking not him.. And that was when Jodi thought Travis was coming up there.

I so appreciate all our tweeters, retweeters, and tweet compilations.......but I wish I knew if these objections were being sustained. That last comment from Nurmi about the legality of watching a video of a 12 year old girl was beyond reprehensible and I can only hope the judge sustained that ugliness.

All these questions about Travis knowing what a 12-year-old girl having an orgasm or watching a video of a girl having an orgasm is highly ludicrous anyway. Like, really? I was a 12-year-ol girl once. I didn't even know what an orgasm was!

What does this line of questioning have to do with the convicted murderer being remorseful?

This line of questioning sounds more like revenge. The convicted murderer wants to go after and humiliate those that testified against her.

If I was sitting on the jury I would be thinking wait hasn't she already been found guilty? I would also be thinking her attorney must be a just like the convicted murderer.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi transitions to road trip questions. Thanks Nurmi. Flores still on stand. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3