Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Hayden seems very confident in stating that JA is the "secret witness"; WOW. I can't even imagine that the Judge would find in favor of JA, the defendant GUILTY guilty of heinous and especially cruel murder, over the first amendment of the Constitution. Honestly, I cannot wrap my mind around this possibility, and find myself utterly speechless at the prospect.

Heaven help Maricopa County and Judge Stephens if this in fact true--should the people of Arizona ever confirm this I am convinced that all hell will break loose and there will be a terrible reckoning for this decision.

Ok, this time I am really out. Ambien is kicking in as I have a early workday tomorrow! Until Monday.......Oh, here is a little funny, on tuesday I have a routine surgery that will keep my in the hospital for 3 days on a demoral drip! I totally plan on following the case and posting here. It should be a good time, guaranteed ; )

Man, Troy Hayden is tweeting this as if it's fact--that she's the "mystery witness". He's a pretty straight shooter and I am inclined to believe him. Wonder if one of his 3 sources is Michael Kiefer.

I haven't read the last page of posts yet, so I hope this is still up for discussion. just saw the AZ news report with a bit of Beth, and they are reporting it to be JA. I still don't think so ---- haven't they (DT) indicated this witness can only testify now, can't come at a later date? I am sooooo confused?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
Fox 10 has learned through 3 independent sources that the "secret" witness in the #JodiArias case is Jodi Arias.

Wowza! So Kiefer's 'guess' was spot on.

If it is her, and she does Skype, she won't be able to charge for travel to and from AZ and meals on top of what she is paid. That won't help her retirement funds. I honestly was shocked last year when she said she hadn't put much in her retirement when Judge Stephens was telling her to be back on Tuesday.

She won't be able to approach TA's family either. That really got me... WTH?

Gold Patrol Update: ITS #JODIARIAS
Jeff Gold: OMG The secret witness is #JodiArias herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxx9xKydS4U

I think we will know for sure when Monday passes, then Tuesday passes, etc. It would have to be Jodi or ALV. Those two took the most time on the stand, I believe. What mitigation witness would still be on the stand after 4 hours of testimony just to say Jodi's life is worth saving?

Plus, I'm not sure how it is possible to keep something like this a secret when you are in a court house that the public has access to. If it is her, I think she is up to no good. lol

Ridiculous if true. A convicted murderer's feelings outweigh the first amendment? I hope Juan tears her and any lies she tries to spout to pieces. He's been way more feisty (if that was at all possible) through this retrial and he's holding back no punches to get justice for Travis!

If it is Jodi every mitigating witness will then be done in secret. Just think every mitigate would be asked about things Jodi says on the stand so their testimony would be in private too.
I hope the media wins this one. Jodi needs to be put on her place.

I had a brief moment as well as several others here that thought she was testifying when she put her "Blazer" on and then all of a sudden the boom came down about the media...
I am inclined to believe it is her.
Nurmi was said to be on his phone as soon as VIS's were made and everyone saw the images of Tanisha and Steven. How everyone was so touched and outraged at what CMJA has done to them.
I guess Nurmi is afraid the jurors would read tweets and such about the outrage that would have happened as soon as she opened her mouth.
Even tho, they are not suppose to, in this day and age, with a trial like this, I wonder how feasible it would be they wouldn't see anything.

I bet it is her.

But WHY would that slow down the trial in any way possible, because other witnesses are from out of town and they have to rework their schedule to be there...

Well cry me a freakn river... What about the Alexander Family. There lives have been put on hold for years!!! To the point of their lives being totally destroyed!

Seriously? Like all human beings are intermperate? I don't think so. It is not that difficult to avoid social media or any media. It just takes discipline and I prefer to think that people still are capable of it, and especially when there is a higher purpose.

maybe they need to get Jodi's testimony in before someone else testifies.

I am trying to remember but didn't she go first last time in the guilt phase?

The only reason she would want the entire court cleared is she has orchestrated another tale of horrors that will conflict with her other tall tales she said on the stand the last time. If Juan asks her why she has once again changed her story she will tell him it was because her family was in the audience the last time.

So she knew if she testified in open court in front of the media and the gallery the media would instantly start reporting that once again she is making up more and more outlandish lies.

How secrecy insures Arias a fair trial I have no clue and have no clue how JSS rectifies this.

I suppose this will cause a backlash now and every defendant who testified in open court will whine they did not get a fair trial and it is unfair to them that JA is given those rights while they were not.

IMO

I think we will know for sure when Monday passes, then Tuesday passes, etc. It would have to be Jodi or ALV. Those two took the most time on the stand, I believe. What mitigation witness would still be on the stand after 4 hours of testimony just to say Jodi's life is worth saving?
BBM, lol. . . Can't wait 18 days:gaah: . . . .Maybe we will get confirmation much sooner, I am hoping the court of appeals reverses Judge Stephens ruling early Monday.

Sightly OT: Dirty Little Secret is airing oh SoHo +2 in Australia right now ..

According to Troy Hayden's report here, there are 3 confirmed witnesses of Jodi being on the stand as the mystery witness. I still cannot believe it is her ..... ? The gal who is smarter than everyone and adored the media attention so much she would go behind her own counsel to set up interviews? The girl who stayed on the stand for 18 days sparring and smirking?

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/10799424/arias-defense-attorney-tries-to-close-courtroom

I'm just finding this really hard to believe..............................................................

Ridiculous if true. A convicted murderer's feelings outweigh the first amendment? I hope Juan tears her and any lies she tries to spout to pieces. He's been way more feisty (if that was at all possible) through this retrial and he's holding back no punches to get justice for Travis!

RBBM: Juan !

IF CMJA is this "mystery witness," she does not want everyone to see Juan ripping her a new one.

Juan tore her a "4th one" in the trial ... and no doubt, he'll tear her a "5th one" in this re-trial.

"Einstein" hates Juan, and she knows she is absolutely NO match for Juan !

JMO but I think she would throw her family under the bus if all of them were sitting in the front row right behind her -- she does not care for anyone but herself !

Of course, all JMO and :moo:

Many thanks, RadarLux. I checked the forum before and thought JA had been somewhat ruled out. It defies belief that she now needs privacy - given how she threw herself into multiple interviews on TV immediately after the verdict last time. Dog.Gone.Cute alluded to Baez style tactics earlier. Maybe Arias herself will tear a page out of that book and extend her vile accusations beyond Travis?

So her family not hear if she's going to claim abuse ,and especially sexual abuse? Would she blame her grandpa, father or her brother Carl of incest? If they're already on board to get her out of a death sentence, they'd be prepared whether true or not, and wouldn't be the one intimidating her.

So she can say worse about Travis and hurting his family over and over again, and she's afraid? She under lock and key courtesy of Sheriff Joe.

Or from us. The viewing public who has made no move to hurt her, but have given our opinion, using our first amendment rights to say what we think of her.

So, what is she doing? Telling what "really" happened that day and give even greater slurs and insults to Travis and his character.

One person Jodi could hit it is Desire Freeman. She was underage and had a crush on Travis.

Yes but this is different. She is going to pull off her greatest performance of all and she doesn't want the jury to see her families faces as the bus rolls over them then throws it into revers and does it again. Her family would not be able to contain their expressions and Jodi's performance may suffer denying her a "fair trial".

Jeez, I just cannot tear myself away.

According to Troy Hayden's report here, there are 3 confirmed witnesses of Jodi being on the stand as the mystery witness. I still cannot believe it is her ..... ? The gal who is smarter than everyone and adored the media attention so much she would go behind her own counsel to set up interviews? The girl who stayed on the stand for 18 days sparring and smirking?

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/10799424/arias-defense-attorney-tries-to-close-courtroom

I don't get the judge asking about rescheduling. It's not like JA has a choice, or has an appointment for a book deal coming up some time next week and can't make the trial.

Maybe she thinks if this leaks out that she can ask for a mistrial because someone leaked the information. Same deal as Mrs. Flores.

You make a terrific and important point- that the murderer can be scheduled at any time for court. The idea that somehow rescheduling is 'inappropriate' according to her DT makes me wonder if they are just whining that she'll be out of order and they don't like it or it's someone hard to get hold of. in comparison, Flores' testimony was out of order and yet the entire trial did not come crashing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx