Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6 - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we're thinking alike. A crazy idea struck me ... Maybe JA has cooked up this scheme to say all the stress and PTSD from abuse her whole life - daddy, Travis, Juan, whoever else - has rendered her to become a whimpering, babbling lunatic when Juan cross-examines her. She just can't handle taking the stand in front of a room full of people and cameras without breaking down into unconsolable sobbing and incoherence.

I can find about 10 things wrong with that angle, but since truth is stranger than fiction in this trial, who knows? I wouldn't put anything past her twisted mind and whatever she might concoct with the help of her defense team.

I do not believe Jodi has it in her to breakdown and be unconsolable, sobbing and incoherent. I would pay to see her try.

Yes, KCL showed us the screen shot of that post. And the JM Facebook page also has the screen shot so he is aware now! I always said, Maria and Keifer. We know Maria is dirty, it has been documented. We know Keifer is all for Jodi. I can't imagine why JW and KN would risk their careers being so dirty but worse things have happened. I am guessing Maria, Keifer and Wilmott. I think they all drank Jodi's koolaid; the maipulative being that she is. Maria should have been fired long ago!

Part of what I'm saying is that the first leak happened even before the event itself and the person being leaked to /doing the leaking was so indiscreet that he or she rushed to tell all to the inner circle BEFORE the event, including that terrible mocking report on the VIS's.

That isn't Nurmi or Wilmott. I'm having a difficult time believing it was MDL, given the sheer ugliness expressed. Who is left as the first leaker?

Nana,
the jurors are just folks like us. If I saw that this killer had the whole courtroom at her advantage, provided by the judge, I would think she had maybe been wrongfully accused and I should give credence to what she has to say. For me, this is very prejudicial against the State. I guess JM didn't care. But I can't help but think that JM and JSS did not think this through and it's going to backfire.

Now I realize at the end of the day, Jodi will be going off to Perryville. My only hope is that she is somehow kept in confinement for the rest of her sorry life. I wish I saw something redeemable in her. I don't want to hate her. I wish she had true remorse and had admitted it in the beginning with true remorse and had asked for LWOP. But she has been tying to blackmail the prosecution since she was arrested. And waht really unnerved me was the gall that she had in sending his grandmother flowers and an 18 page letter. Ugh! I could literally beat her myself.

I completely disagree. I would think she is a coward if she can't testify in front of everyone and would be less likely to believe anything she had to say. My spidey senses would be going crazy, especially after Juan gets through cross examining her. I would be wondering, "hmm this convicted murderer has no issues with her nude pictures up all over the courtroom but she can't testify in front of a public courtroom?"

Goodnight everyone. Past my bedtime here in Eastern time. Don't forget to turn your clocks back.
I think that means I get another hours sleep. :)

See you all here Monday. Wonder what awaits us?

So am I correct in thinking JM has no problem with the court being closed.

Okay maybe I drank too much coffee this morning and I know I'm repeating stuff thats already been posted but I can think of two things as to why JSS ruled the way she did. First, she ruled against the media bc she has a feeling it will be appealed by the appeals court anyway, thus further trying to protect against another mistrial motion that would be filed by the defense, figuring, let the appeals court handle it.

Second, if CMJA is the mystery witness, she's going to be testifying or should I say "testilying" to all sorts of terrible stuff about Travis and maybe juan Martinez didn't put up a fight to keep everyone but family out because his main goal is to get this over with for the Alexander's and doesn't care much about the media and doesn't want all her lies about Travis being tweeted out to the world again. I can see this bc during the hearing yesterday he made a statement about how he didn't want a stay either as this has been going on for six years.

Or I guess the third option is JSS wasn't paying attention in grade school, high school, college and law school where all students learn about the constitution of our great country

RBBM: And may I add:

Where the U.S. Constitution counts the most: Ruling to uphold the Constitution from the BENCH !

As an elected official, she took an OATH to uphold the Constitution !

I am beyond disgusted by JSS actions of clearing a courtroom to protect a witness' identity -- especially IF it is CMJA !

JMO and :moo:

I do not believe Jodi has it in her to breakdown and be unconsolable, sobbing and incoherent. I would pay to see her try.

She has some practice faking human emotions. Could she turn that up a couple notches and pull off the biggest acting job of her life?

It's ok. But you are aware of how he talked really ugly about the Alexander family for all to hear in the courtroom and KCL heard him and called him out on it, aren't you? I mean, how does one like a guy like that?

I don't know, I wasn't there, but I do like him, and he is a good reporter IMO.

Thanks, Lamb Chop!

Okay, so I haven't been tossed any ideas specific to how to overcome the nasty challenge issued by HON Sherry Stephens,,, but I have arrived at the best solution for me ( different preferences will yield mixed agreement): Daily Trial Transcripts,,,, is there a way we can obtain the prior day's transcript? Even if there is a two day lag ( internal edit, unthinkable redaction, etc),,,

I am sure HON Sherry Stephens will win this one, too, as I am sure she zapped this option up in flames and watched it burn to the ground, taking with it any and all hopes of many...as we to try and gain/obtain some simulacrum of observation relating to what the hell is going on down there HON Sorry Stephens, (jmo), I am so sad.

Please let me know if the transcripts are stored in HON Sorry Stephens; lock box,,,, or if there is a normal component to this trial.

Your admirer - always.
The Gajonka

Part of what I'm saying is that the first leak happened even before the event itself and the person being leaked to /doing the leaking was so indiscreet that he or she rushed to tell all to the inner circle BEFORE the event, including that terrible mocking report on the VIS's.

That isn't Nurmi or Wilmott. I'm having a difficult time believing it was MDL, given the sheer ugliness expressed. Who is left as the first leaker?

Wanted to reply before going off to bed...
we both know it was Keifer don't we?

If she is testifying (doubtful she is allocuting) every time JM crosses her, Nurmi will object and the jury will feel sorry for her. After all, the judge has given her the whole courtroom so as not to be prejudicial against the poor little lying murderer.

I can't see a reasonable juror feeling sorry for her one iota after seeing the pictures of what she did to Travis ...hopefully there are reasonable jurors on the panel

So am I correct in thinking JM has no problem with the court being closed.

We don't know because the meeting about allowing secret witnesses was held in secret, and the record sealed as secret. ;)

She did have a "nervous breakdown" for about a minute after an argument with Darryl, didn't she? (Oh look, here's a handy video clip. Gotta say, the fact that so many people are obsessed with this horrible person does make it easy to find whatever random bits and pieces one might want to illustrate a point...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4pPUJ25cg

Goodnight everyone. Past my bedtime here in Eastern time. Don't forget to turn your clocks back.
I think that means I get another hours sleep. :)

See you all here Monday. Wonder what awaits us?

Night curious, See you Monday. Hey that's just another great thing about living in Arizona, we don't change time. Night everyone, see you Monday.

Mom? Aunty?

That's a lot of leaking! lol I'm gonna recommend they see a doctor!

We don't know because the meeting about allowing secret witnesses was held in secret, and the record sealed as secret. ;)

I thought I read/heard he said he did not want a stay. Yeah, I think it was from the hearing they had with media attorney.

I blame the judge for not making the decision when the jury was deadlocked on the sentencing. The burden should not have been passed to another jury when the 200k a year judge could have just given the sentence. Does'nt the jury just reccomend and then its up to the judge. Why are we still dealing with this? I blame the judge and not the original jury.

BBM: I blame Jury Foreman ...

And if I say any more, I'll be at band camp ... lol !

And I like here too much ... lol !

:moo:

I can't see a reasonable juror feeling sorry for her one iota after seeing the pictures of what she did to Travis ...hopefully there are reasonable jurors on the panel

I agree .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member